ITT /r/ the Donald & nu pol cringe thread

ITT /r/ the Donald & nu pol cringe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Tiny Boobs Giant Tits History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wtf I hate Sup Forums now?!?!?

pic related pretty much sums it up. Their constant drumpf cockworshipping is all the cringe one could possibly ask for.

Who is paying for this one? I've seen le cringe threads all the time for a while now.
I guess (((they))) think they found the golden goose of cointelpro for this month.

These guys are faggots but no cringe threads please. Post it on Sup Forums

leftist troll shitpost detected....polacks dont use the word "cringe" nothing makes us cringe, not even dead babies in a blender...

>oldfag detected

DRUMPF IS DONE, HE IS NOT GETTING NOMINATED FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY NOW

Sage

lmao jesus fuck wtf i hate jews

What is that picture supposed to prove? That people have started threads calling you faggots out before?

Newfags first day, the post

GUYS GUYS GUYS
YOU'RE JUMPING SHIP WAYYY TOO MUCH!

YOU HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK, WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP, WHO TRUSTS IN 4D CHESS!!!

GUYS GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN OF BOGPILL XDDD

LE PRAISE KEK MAGA SHADILAY PEPE AMIRIGHT? XDDDD KEKISTANI XDDDD

GUYS WE HAVE TO FIND SHIA BECAUSE HE'S, I ASSUME, A JEW AND TRUMP'S WAGING A SECRET WAR ON HIM THROUGH 69D CHESS AND SHIA'S TRYING TO DIVIDE TRUMP!

GUYS SOME JEWS ARE /OURGUYS/ AND SOME BLACKS ARE /OURGUYS/, Sup Forums IS ACTUALLY SATIRE IF YOU LOOK AT THE ROOTS, IT WAS CREATED IN 1999! XDDD I KNOW A LOT XDDDD

LE PRAISE LE KEK SHADIGAY XDDD MAGA MAGA MAGA XDDD

>HAHAHAHAH HE'S UGLY SO IT'S LE CRINGE XDDDDDDD

I said it once, I'll say it again: Newfag

BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
>BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
>BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
>BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums
>BAN KEK FROM Sup Forums

>hurr if i keep calling people newfags, it'll let me fit in!

>Hurr if i call everything cringe i'll be a edgy Sup Forums user, just like how reddit describes them!

>super mario sunshine
Good taste desu

>drumpf
Is there a better way to spot a shill than when they actually type out "drumpf".

>giving those faggots more attention and a whole thread

Sage

>hurr if i keep saying other people use terms from reddit it'll seem like i'm not from there!

>having posters on your wall
>playing super mario into your twenties

Literal manchild. nu-Sup Forums and reddit is pure cancer.

>hurr if I keep making greentexts no one will notice I'm being retarded

Exactly my question. you have to wonder what stage a person's autism has to reach before they start making that kind of shit.

I've never been a huge fan of Trump myself, but only a dyed-in-the-wool shill would ever unironically type the word "Drumpf" into a reply box and hit post.

I hope the $0.05 was worth it, you sack of human refuse.

>hurr i call people retarded for using greentext no one will call me that when i use it

>hurr we're both super-new plebbit mongos trying desperately to fit in by hurling le super edgy 4chins insults at each other that we saw on the front page of r/Sup Forums

I've been trying to avoid admitting it for as long as possible, but man has this board gone to shit ever since The_Donald became a thing and started flooding Sup Forums.

All of these triggered trumptards

ITT reditards larping like oldfags. Put yourself in a barrell and have your landlord parents bury you.

Man, how can you faggots care so much? The attachment you have to this site and "the old way" is pathetic as fuck. Yeesh. Just had to let you know.

Change isnt always good achmed.

Are you fucking retarded? Oldfags existed before Sup Forums did.

D&C shill thread, stop bumping this shit

Where in what i said did i ever imply anything like that you panty waisted retard?

Looking at the door that guy must unironically be like 130cm.

the most cringeworthy year in american history.

yeah no shit the board's gone to shit, you were just acting like a mong.

sorry, you are being a mong*

You are "nu pol" for posting Sup Forums garbage on our board, faggot. Out out out!

How about the fact that it's split the board in two and now every other other thread is just idiots yelling SHILL at each other until the thread hits the post limit? When new users flood a site and bring all kinds of cancerous behaviours with them, the older users don't tend to appreciate it.

I honestly wouldn't care about the redditors if they weren't such cancer.

They could kill this site and you socially awkward autists would still find each other somehow. Seriously, take the tip. Calling out redditors makes you look like this in my head. stop it.

In case you were wondering, Trump is a faggot that likes piss on his face and probably fucks his daughter and is dumb. There's my credentials.

Lol.
>theres my credentials
Tits or gtfo obvious menstrating girl.

You're the one quoting an obese huckster. Do you even remember life before "muh god emperor"?

If both of you cared THAT much why in the fuck would give the time of day to give a reply and go "EWWW REDDIT" and talk about declining board quality when both of yous just contributed to it. How about start your own quality threads then instead of trying to make yourself sound like a native by acting like a cunt.

Look a little closer. 2 door jams. Fridge and top of door have weird stripes. Coloring around the door knob. You've been bamboozled, friend.

Bump
I recognise that user, it's probably you It's you fags that are destroying this board, everything about that screenshot screams of faggotry. Seeing as it is you, what is "the redpill" from your point of view?

>Trumptards this triggered
I honestly though the left were the only snowflakes, but I'm seriously reconsidering that

holy fuck nu/pol/ doesn't know what irony is please fuck off, drumpfy the goymaster can do one

wtf I love Sargon now you fucking r/thedonald cuck

Well, obvious newfag here. I just don't get it. This place is just a meme.

>fuck niggers and jews and muslims...white people are great though. we should actively preserve the white race.

It's almost entirely that. Impossible to take it seriously. so, when Sup Forums received this recent mainstream attention, it was ripe for the fucking (via shitposting people into changing opinions). This is just an evolution of the meme. None of this gets serious until you weirdos group up and start killing black people or whatever you think will change the world..

Redditor with 150k+ link karma here. What you 4channers don't realize is that without "that Reddit crowd" you are so fond of making fun of, you wouldn't even have a site.

It's not exactly secret that Reddit and its users control the majority of online discussion, be that on Reddit itself or any other smaller sites like Sup Forums.

The days of your "secret club" are long gone, hell just this week I capped and uploaded over a dozen screenshots of threads to /r/Sup Forums

This past week I have been gifted reddit gold 2 times due to the outstanding quality of my posting.

What have you done with your life?

tfw when a manlet can get a gf

Why won't this guy even make sure his hat isn't all crumpled?

You are shit at this

blurmpfbraaaaaap

>admitting to being a newfag
>we are your personal army
>liking kikes and niggers

Just leave my dude and don't come back

I need to hand it to you shariablue shills, you're working hard for once in your lives.

>nu pol

Dont you just mean regular ? Kids like this have been the norm here since this this boards inception

jesus lefty memes fucking suck

>a SIGNED poster of Milo

Stop it. Get some help. Learn about paragraph formatting.

HOLY SHIT SHILLS, TAKE A BREAK!

>The attachment you have to this site and "the old way" is pathetic as fuck.

>nu pol cringe thread.

I keep hearing this but everytime one of you faggots show yourselves in the real world, you don't look that much better.
If you're on this site, chances are that you're an ugly NEET.

I'd hit that

Yep...Newfag...Haven't spent countless hours talking shit to retards on an obscure site. Definitely makes me a piece of shit. Not you.

I didn't get your meme.

I like neither kikes nor niggers. kikes steal to fund zionism and niggers shoot babies in pushchairs. Not all jews are kikes and not all blacks are niggers. I hope i helped ease whatever self esteem induced breakdown you're having.

A fresh one off the stove, put it in the window herschel.

>making fun of someone's appearance, even though they look just like you, because you disagree with their politics
Seems pretty gay.

Goddamn shills raid. It never stops. They are so antisemitic too!

But we will prevail fellow magapede!

Awoo!

Oh lord, I think I just became gay.

Fuck this mods.
I make a top-tier meme of gay nu-pol Trumpanzees and I get fucking warned. TWICE!

The mods are Drumpf cum-guzzling neckbeards virgins.

SCREW THE MODS. BECOME AN OUTLAW.

Cringe @ You
haha

I bet you think the hate for t_d and ptg is a reddit raid.

FUCK TRUMP

I just tend to ignore people who scream MAGA, shill, or cuck. Makes about 12% of a thread readable. Oh, anything -nu too.

DEPORT T_D REFUGEES

>>OP post cherry picked pics.

Really want us to drop our SJW folders! It's a war you can't win...

WENIE

can someone explain what mega milk is

>This place is just a meme
It's called "Politically Incorrect" for a reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Newfags don't care about the information posted here, they're here for the maymays and to trigger sjws while becoming one themself

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Tiny Boobs Giant Tits History

wtf I'm against all the things that classic liberalism is against

#TeamBernieOrHillary2020

why link me to colbert shit highlighting right wingers with their pussies in a bunch?

And yeah, no shit. But it's pretty much the exact same shit repeated ad nauseum to the point where some of these retards start to believe the dumb shit they spam.

I am yet to encounter a single post insightful enough enough to save. It's all bogus, biased nonsensical shit.

From far away that looks like a dick and balls

how the fuck can people lack self awareness like this? holy fuck normies need to die.

>not all jews are kikes

I wish I was 15 again.

Norman Finklestein. Read a book

You're on Sup Forums. You have the mental age of a 15 year old. .