The_donald is litterally playing 4D chess and Sup Forums is too stupid to realize it

The_donald is litterally playing 4D chess and Sup Forums is too stupid to realize it
>Stephen Colbert makes homo joke
>The guys at the_d takes the opportunity to roleplay as Butthurt lefties to further delegitimize the left
No one's actually triggered you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/media/2017/5/03/its-trump-supporters-who-are-calling-stephen-colbert-homophobic
youtube.com/watch?v=PMz80FKusUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's trolling who trolling jew trolling who

Please take credit for this anti-free speech faggotry /r/t_d. I cringed when the campaign started here after Colbert's opening monologue that night.

I can't believe we'd using Sal Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" as our tactics now. SHAME.

Charge your phone batterylet

>guys it was t_d who started this

what
i thought it started here

How is it a homophobic joke?

>No one's actually triggered you retards

no fucking shit

>phoneposter

Fucking faggot. The only thing your mouth is good for is sucking my cock.

DH4N%SL DSY(URS^YB@MF

Please keep making these threads. It's comical to see the amount of shilling that takes place in them. Someone, somewhere is legitimately concerned about the impact this narrative of fake outrage will have. It's a way to repill the left on their hypocrisy.

Does anyone have that ms paint picture making fun of the donalds subreddit? It has a BASED black guy with over 6 gorgillun upvotes or something please help

You're new, lurk more or get out. Turn about is fair play. Colbert said Alex Jones' kids should be taken off him, we can say his job should be taken.

also, sage this obvious divide and conquer false flag attempt thread, we aren't fucking r/anarchism no one that's been here longer than a week will take this bait and believe it was posted by an actual t_d reddit faggot,

They desperately want us to like them, they wouldn't come here to antagonize us.

based pede is based

so 4D chess = I was only pretending to be retarded

?

>t_d
>we
>our
Hello r/MAT. The mistake you're making here is assuming Sup Forums has any sort of unifying sense of ethics. Chaos and lulz are our top priorities.

digits confirm.

Yes.

>our
user, I...

t. complete hypocritical faggot

It doesn't matter who started it, but it is brilliant.

Colbert built his career on ironically pretending to be conservative, it's only appropriate that he get taken out by those ironically pretending to be liberals.

>I
user...

I get it. Either the left stays committed to being censor-heavy PC prudes or they admit that they don't actually care about that stuff at all and that free speech is a very good thing.

>user
Zhe

Thank god you clarified that.

It was keeping me up

Being aware you are using hypocrisy as a tool is different from being a hypocrite without ever knowing it.

>implying anyone gives a shit about free speech here
>implying we don't explicitly use Alinsky tactics against the left
>implying you aren't new

>na zi that coming joke
>shit tier meme
>checks flag

I don't know what I expected

>>implying anyone gives a shit about free speech here
I do

Shut up and pay your TV license.

Listen closely, yank. You elected Trump and somehow think you're based and untouchable now but the sad truth is even if Trump deported every single illegal immigrant within the US, which he won't, it wouldn't even matter. That number is tiny is comparison to the number of legal immigrants already residing in the US. Your country as you know it is finished. Children under the age of 5 are already majority non-white. The only thing keeping the numbers in your favour are the old cunts which will begin to die off soon. So sit there and continue to try and take the piss out of me for some irrelevant little thing while I laugh at your nations destruction. In my lifetime I can gurantee you will have a mexican President and Trump will be the last Republican President.

Well if we've already lost then I guess there's no harm in salting the earth on our way out ;)

Go back to where you came from. We don't act like leftist faggots crying over words. Now piss off.

the lines have been drawn and the gloves are off.
Fight with everything we have and fight to win(as the left do) or remain an impotent cuck whining under a pseudo-commie regime.
Total annihilation of the left or death.

>t_d
>thinking at all
im laffin

Why do so many newfriedns have a hard on for what happens at reddit?

This!

This is about justice for Matthew Shepard. Don't let the haters make it about anything else.

advocate.com/media/2017/5/03/its-trump-supporters-who-are-calling-stephen-colbert-homophobic

I like how articles like this are saying it's not a big deal. The most blatant double standard is at play here and none of them fucking see it. Colbert would be crucified if he wasn't doing le epic roasts of the president.

Here is a weapons grade meme for you twitterfags to spread.

Don't forget Colbert made a career out of making fun of gay people. SNL: Ambiguously Gay Duo was an insult to anyone struggling with their sexuality back in the 90's. Strangers with candy was him completely painting the stereotypical "gay" individual as a completely stupid joke. Colbert report/daily show had plenty of gay jokes being flung by Mr.Colbert. Now this, his true character is revealed now. This is unacceptable.

>t_d
>missing ∞

∞ Sup Forums had a plan 24hrs ago

HOLY FUCK FUCK OFF NO ONE CARES LEBBIT

Maybe we're on the wrong side...

Twitter update:
hashtag #FireColbert is alive and well
Not on trending list but getting 20 tweets a minute, at 4:20 PM, before quitting time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMz80FKusUA

no they are just liars and psychopaths that use a double standard to make everyone agree with what they say. any time a person disagrees they call them out on some hate speech bs.

It's like reddit distilled into one unfunny pun and immortalised in the form of a forced meme.

>that vid

When the social engineering progressive jew comes back to bite the jew

You can always tell it's a reddit pleb when they respond only with "This"

>ID:AznBOGmG
>asian BOG

dammit I wish i saved that BOG looking asian dude that was posted here a few day ago.... anyone got that?

If you have ever had leftist friends you know they turn the PC and non PC talk on and off like a switch. They throw out racial slurs and bigoted remarks all the time when they are together and it's ok. As soon as they decide someone is "out" they wait for them to slip up and then fuck up their life. You know Jonah Hill spouts that shit all the time, he just happened to do it on camera this time to a reporter, so he had to come clean. Instead of having to carry that for the rest of his life, he gets a pass because he plays into the whole facade.

How many shitbag cliché terms are you going to use in one thread?

Colbert isn't going anywhere and this whole event will blow over in two weeks.

This

What a cock-sucker.

Jew's trolling jew trolling who troling jew

yeah absolutely.
The good thing is we can use it as a weapon against the left when they slip up to take down prominent members.
Unfortunately the left wing media usually covers their ass to the hilt but occasionally they will cut loose a sacrificial lamb.

Man up, faggot. This is all out chaos.

This is standard understanding among homosexuals. But they are being quiet about it now because they don't want to bring the ire of the SJWs.

Turns out the SJWs don't really care about fags. They just use them as an excuse for witch hunting. But they'll throw the fags under the bus when it serves their purpose, which it does now because one man, Colbert, is more important to them than all the fags.

OH WHEN THE PEDES GO MARCHING IN

what is that on her mouth?

BRONALD BRUNCH IS TOAST

>tfw only other leftyshills will pretend your shit post is convincing

Can we get a pepe using Colbert's mouth as his cock holster?

>Sup Forums is unironically supporting reddit cancer now

What happened???

That's gay

Who gives a fuck where it started. Just fucking meme it. The guys needs to get shit canned.

they are great friends

It's a form of controlling people. If you are around a group of them they will try to coerce you into joining a tirade or mocking a minority. Then if you piss them off they try to call you on it. They know that if you try to call them out on it they will have back up. Colbert does this shit ALL THE TIME, and he just happens to be well connected enough to get away with it. His shills are relentless too.

It keeps your mouth open at the dentist

The idea is it's a joke because it's implying Trump is gay which implies gays are funny/unnatural/etc.

No shit, Sherlock.

Anyway, anyone who doesn't find this hilarious is clearly not on Sup Forums for the lulz

And if you browse Sup Forums for anything but the lulz... well that's just sad

This.

Faganon here. No, I'm genuinely pissed off. Colbert clearly, absolutely thinks the most insulting thing he can say is that two men have sex, and he does it with so much disdain that I want his ass off of the air. I grew up in an era where bullshit like that was common, and I don't want it back.

>you're here forever
remember. there is no getting rid of them. there is no stemming the tide. let them come. the redpills will sink in eventually. why do you seem to have a hard on for what reddit does btw?

What a stupid fucking nigger you are

>cover of drudgereport 2 days in a row
>topic of discussion on 2 fox news talk shows
>trending on twitter, but has been censored by twitter

this shit only gets better, why would anyone want it to stop?

Faggots don't dare speak out against Colbert. They don't want the SJW army to turn them into Chop Suey.

My shill detector gets zero pings, and my Baitscan 9000 gets a null reading.

I'm not incautious enough to toss you a medpak, but duck the Leftypol, goon and ShariaBlue ""stormfront"" molotovs and flak if you know what is good for your feefees

It's a childlike ingroup/outgroup behaviour:

>All the ingroup kids are smoking cigarettes they stole from their mum outside,
>outgroup kid approaches: 'hey guys whatcha doin?'
>'smoking cigarettes! lol! we stole them from anons mum, wanna try??'
>'sure!'
>*kid takes a cigarette and starts smoking*
>'wait here a second user we have to go check no ones coming'
>*goes and tells their parents outgroup kid stole the cigarettes and is smoking them outside*

Really now? is that a american thing? I never get something to keep my mouth open at the dentist.

pretty sure podesta got his guys to gangstalk her, and she won't say shit bc they are that dangerous.

really?

It got at least three washington post front page mainstays so obviously someone cares

i think there are hundreds of us who at one point liked colbert, at least somewhat, and the past year or so have seen him really stoop to new lows. at least that is how i feel about it, i used to like him. now that i know he was friends with the podestas back then... well, i feel for a satan catholic pedophile who hangs out with fellow Jesuit secret society spooky Saturn worshipers no wonder they use islam to destroy western civilization, its another saturn death cult (jews, islam, catholics)

basically

>Washington Post
>relevant

>I can't believe we'd using Sal Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" as our tactics now.
Have you been on Mars for the past decade? We are the Jews now. Get with the program and take those lessons to heart, or fuck off and go be an impotent cuckservative elsewhere

I personally dont care about it. That aside I still put on the hurt fee-fee guise to help add fuel to the fire

absolutely not what being on the right is about son, what we need are good values and respectful dialogue with the left, if they see us they will want to be us.

t. Rick Wilson

>Colbert goes homophobic on his show
>Lefties go "homophobia is not hate speech when WE do it"
>/pol start larping as SJW and try to get Colbert fired
>lefties are butthurt cause it's working

How much for that fleshlight, user?