Should abortion be allowed up to 1 year?

Babies cannot support themselves and are not autonomous. Why should a young woman have to deal with having a child she cant afford? What ic sje doesnt realize she cant until after the first year?

i cannot wait for artificial wombs to end this idiot debate
and the baby killing

Frankly I think baby killing should be allowed up until theyre in the fifth grade and in some kind of care of the state. Up until then asking the mother to look after her offspring is akin to enslavement and I believe every woman has an alienable right to her body and her life. Rather then racking up costs to the state with foster care, summary execution with a weapon of the mothers choosing is really the only smart option available to us.

SCROLL
C
R
O
L
L

Its kind of like what you people did to the Jews

Depends on demographic statistics

OP is delayed abortion

not only the jews also the retarded

Such as?

>implying the holohoax happened

Try again Hans.

My wife has a coworker that criticizes my wife for using birth control. she tells my wife birth control is against Gods will. The co-worker just had her FOURTH abortion in 2 years, just last week.
I cant for the life of me understand her logic.

bump

when it can live outside the body, it should not be aborted. why are poltards so caught up on this?

Moral relativism that allows for abortion in general allows for anything. Without any value on sex, procreation, and the fetus as inherently sacred there is nothing left. Time will pass until America is fully mongrelized into Brazilian irrelevance

Her body her choice

OP you are a stupid nigger. KYS.

I support this completely. Althought it should probably be just ~1 week at most, you really should see by then if the babbys retarded or not. ''Not afford'' is not a legitimate excuse, and in real life no mentally stable women would abandon her baby just for some small costs. Retarded babys are a real reason to post-birth abort them.

Birthrates will not rise by forcing white-trash to keep their mistakes alive. Birthrates will rise by giving women back the job they are made for, taking care of the children and home. The primary reason for low birthrates is directly correlated with women having a full-time job outside home, they simply do not have the energy for both taking care of the house, >2 children and a job.

1 week is a bit too short. What if she cant decide by then?

Who the fuck cares about abortion. Unborn babies have no worth at all. If they are born they are just a hassle for the parents if they can't afford it/don't want the kid. (I mean just use a fucking condom already guys its literally accessible everywhere)

fucking this.

i don't understand how Finns manage to escape the curse of the Swede. Sweden is cucked, Norway is cucked because attached to Sweden, but the Finn is consistently rational.

Bump for gore in the catalog.

TRUE NORDS

Except the whole one week thing...

>What is adoption?

I don't understand this logic either. Birth control is not against God's will if the birth control actually works in preventing conception. Abortion is murder however, plainly.

families used to have 10 children because at least 5 of them would die before the age of 10. this disney fucking view of childhood and birth didn't exist until we figured out water sanitation. just because your mind hasn't caught up to modern times, where having two or three kids means they're probably going to live to 18+ and have children of their own, doesn't mean we should have to live under this "EVERY DROP OF SPERM IS SACRED" rule that you burgerbrains try to stress even though it's not in the bible or anything

Well, make that a month. The longer the babby is with the mother the stronger connection they will make, so those who see their baby disfigured probably throw it out immediatly. I don't think there are many reasons to post-birth abort your children unless clear physical abnormalities.

Our ancestors gave the children to be raised by wolves, so why shouldn't we not? Being anal about baby killing is being weak.

Rationalidy is overraded :-DDDD

Are you retarded? Km advocating abortion up to 2 years, not restricting it

fucking murderers burn in hell

Yes. Abortion is a good and is one of the reasons niggers don't make 40% of the USA. Promote it in Africa in the name of progress and world overpopulation ends immediately. I wish they'd completely legalise it here too so that dalit babies die.

Manlet detected

Abortion is such a barbarian practice. How is this acceptable?