Indipendentist thread

Indipendentist thread
Padania,North Italy

checked

Forza Padania

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just join Austria.

You eat yougurth and only talk with your mothers once a year.

I know it will never happen, I know it probably be a good thing if it happened...
But let me dream at least.

Freedom for Occitan,Breizh,Corse and Basque people

Saddest thing is, with the way things are going an implosion of the country or a reformation into a federal structure wouldn't even be that bad.

>anus

you dont even have your language anymore.

The langue d'Oc is the occitan language

DELÌS AQUÒ SULCÒP

>occitan language
nice catalan

>nice catalan
now I'm mad
congrats, you got me good

you don't have a tradition and a culture and are you jealous dear yankee?

>you don't have a tradition and a culture
wrong

This is exported by european people.

Only life forms capable of correctly disposing human wastes can post in this thread

its almost like we brought our culture with us when we came here. unless youre implying that european cultures and traditions arent real?

the only american culture is this

kys luigi

The Po Valley is the comfiest place on Earth to live, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else tbqhwy. But something needs to be done to stop the uncontrolled American-like (sub)urban sprawling. Why don't we make good looking traditional stylish cities anymore?

something something unefficient use of space and slow methods blah blah blah safety norm availability of materials

Southern Italy is better than northern """""Italy"""""

Italo-american are all from the south. We are differnt.

Of course, we are true greeco Anatolian, while you are Celtic rape babies

Fuck that shit. If all the things that made our country beautiful have been made illegal then the laws are collectively wrong.

1. that's verifiably wrong
2. you took the b8, dumbass

WE WUZ LOMBARDS

Celtics and Longobards

we wuz romans and shieeet, no but really, i have huge respect for american people, and i appreciate how they were capable of getting trump elected, trust me, we are better than you may think