Based Fabio's advice to all Americans

"Don't ever give up your guns".

Blames California's decline and increasing crime on Liberalism.

lifezette.com/popzette/fabios-advice-to-americans-dont-ever-give-up-your-guns/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLPVTM8WCz8
youtube.com/watch?v=zPLZHU0BZ3M
youtu.be/NMF0uJd3K8g?t=889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>He said empires fall "always because of two reasons — because they were busy fighting each other, and they didn't secure the border."

>As an immigrant from Europe, Fabio is in a unique position to share some advice with American citizens. His first bit of advice is blunt: "Just look at Europe and go the opposite way. It's as simple as that." He added, "Europe already jumped off the cliff. They are doomed."

Based as fuck.

Fabio for Duce when?

Based Fabio

Fabio for Secretary of Butter or NRA spokesman!

>the man who cucked trump

>Americas advice to Fabio
Get a fucking haircut, you look like a Barbie doll that's spent a minute and a half in the microwave.

He's a model that make millions a year, and you?

/ourguy/ confirned

I never thought I would agree with Fabio on anything of relative merit...

Don't ever let them disarm you, burgers

Fabio 2024

holy fuck I'm buying a shitload of romance novels and I can't believe it's not butter tubs.

So based and he could fuck your mom if he wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=QLPVTM8WCz8

Based blond beast

Not gonna give up my fashy to be a longhair but I will work out more. Thanks Fab

>Fabio is redpilled
Lol fuck yes this is the best thing I've heard all day

hello r.eddit

A lifetime of being lusted after by women has redpilled him beyond human perception into the Bog dimension.

If you give up your guns, you will become cucks like us.

Based Italian immigrant

I knew there was a reason I liked this guy.

yasss fabio slaaaay king

Shut up, kleiner mann.

He said one major difference between America and Europe is the right of good people to be armed against tyranny and criminals who "are always going to have every single weapon available to them."

He added, "The day you give up your weapon in the United States, the United States is going to be history."

Attractive men are usually Redpilled

Based

Jesus, you're right. He's got so much attention from the opposite sex he has a woman's lack of filter between his brain and his mouth. The difference is, what Fabio says is real.

I'm growing my hair out and trying to get fit
Majestic flowing manes and sculpted abs is the ultimate redpill

I say this very seriously and as a warning to not only Americans but every citizen around the world: Liberals will take your weapons and everything you have for protection. Fight for your right to defend yourself and for your countrymen to defend themselves or your country/people will fall.

Post a photo of yourself, I feel like laughing.

based handsome accent man

attractive man here, can confirm

>"Don't you ever give up your guns," he said. "If people lose that right, forget about it. Politicians — they will take everything away from you. And then what are you going to do, protest with a rock? Because that's what they do in Europe."

Today I learned Fabio is a bretty cool guy.

I was hanging out at one of my friends houses and I noticed a picture on his mantle. I ask "dude, is that you and fucking Fabio" ? He proceeded to tell me that his dad was a LA County Deputy and had met Fabio somehow and he became a close family friend and was over at his hose all the time growing up.

Basically he said Fabio is the coolest motherfucker on the planet and loves shooting guns, drinking beer and motorcycles. I was surprised.

I now have nothing but pure respect for Fabio!

Based as Fuck.

Underrated.

fuck yes he became a real American.

can we have Fabio as California govener? arnie got a shot and cucked our shit up, I want Fabio to show how a real immigrant American governs. with guns, tits, and beer.

Centipede, based, kek, kekestani

Fuck off jew

Thanks Italian fag

Based fucking Fabio! Completely forgot about this guy

>Most A E S T H E T I C man for years
>Looked like the Classic Master Sculptures
>Northern Italian

Did no one expect his conservatism?

Wow, this is amazing.

Fucking Fabio of all people is actually red pilled.

Fabio is amazing.

How far society has sunk that he seems like a smart man now.

Why haven't you taken the ironpill?

t. Bonganese

Who could possibly be behind this post

our/creep/

Is Fabio Italian? He looks Nordic as fuck either way based

What do you think is in the red pill? Extract of Fabio.

SAUCE
NAO
NIGGER

He is the aryan ideal.

Took them long enough! As some one who lives in Cali I can confidently say that the libs fucked the state up.

>Fabio

Now there's a name I haven't heard in years

It's civil war if second amendment is taken

Fucking oldfag chad!

youtube.com/watch?v=zPLZHU0BZ3M

He's from Northern Italy they're very Germanic IIRC.

>Girly haired girl girl virgins detected
U just got mad.

>I knew there was a reason I liked this guy.

um user...

Ay Boricua bro! So you saying they're just Germanic Swiss that, through the centuries, migrated south? Descendants of Vandals/Visigoths?

Angry slob without a sense of fashion detected.

obvi the dude is redpilled, man killed a goose with his chiseled face

>fat neckbeard loser makes fun of world famous model, calls people laughing at him "Girly haired girl girl virgins"

Post your face, I'm guessing even at 58 years of age, Fabio dominates you easily.

>Being this gay

Why do you care about how other men look so much?

A lot of southern Italy is still genetically Greek.

WTF I love Fabio now, I guess I need to go gay.

he looks like a Conan the Barbarian poster

WRONG

STOP

HE WOULD TELL YOU TO PRACTICE SAFE SEX AND GO FUCK YOURSELF INSTEAD.

Come home, white man. Merkel has betrayed you. The sons of Europe must live in America where they can truly be free.

wtf I love fabio now

True. Fabio is the least faggy guy ever. We will never know the sheer magnitude of ass he has tapped, but what we do know is that women are powerless to resist him. He, like Tiger woods, has sampled a cavalcade of truly world class pussy.

Not for nothing, because Arnold was also a euro immigrant at around the same time.

Post your face while reading this.

>We will never know the sheer magnitude of ass he has tapped
Whatever that number is, it's multiplied a thousandfold by all the smutty romance novel love interests modeled after him that have been jilled off to over the years.

Kitchen full of dirt bikes.

youtu.be/NMF0uJd3K8g?t=889

Make of this what you will.

Why are Italians only based when they become Americans? My Italian relatives pissing me the fuck off. Secure your heritage!

True. The number of fat housewives who picked up a dime novel in the grocery checkout line to "read" when the kids were down for nap time will never be known.

isnt that fabio? that guy is fucking based. he spends every single buck he ever made on motorcycles.

Yes. The guy who is named in the headline as Fabio is, in fact, Fabio. I know. I can't believe it's not butter two.

I have a strong feeling that was a large part of his acquescing to the redpill.

Women are truly sub-human, and should never ever have been given the right to have a say in society. When you're as good looking as he is, you realize how absolutely vapid they are when it comes to any form of critical thought. Something strongly needed in a democratic society.

Just look at what has happened because of it. Fear is all they operate on when politicians start the machine. They have form rationality and operate on instinct like a goddamn dog.

It's why gun ownership is threatened. They're scarewee ; _ ;

But for God's sake don't let that stop you from using them like the worthless whores they are.

I wish I could frolic with Fabio ;(

Hi please give me the source of this photo

I don't know but it is also true with Germans. My American relatives are also a lot more based than most of my family here.

What's special about that screenshot?

>celebrity
>thinks his opinion matters
even though it goes along with our beliefs we can't be hypocrites, either they all are worthless or they matter
I vote they don't matter

Makes me sad about Europe. I still want to hold on to a faint glimmer of hope that they can turn things around. Luckily I have relatives from Slovakia and they don't have any plans to give up their home to Muslims or gypsies for that matter

>You will never shit post on Sup Forums while chilling and listening to sweet tunes in Fabios Audio-Man-Cave.

Why even live?

That's a good point, which is why they will label that sentiment, and you for expressing it, as sexist and misogynist. Thus rather than confront your ideas, they place you into an emotional category that rationalized their refusal to think. You are a bad person. You practice hate speech. Thus you must be demonized, marginalized, and silenced.

>goose kamikazed himself on his chiselled face
>barely any damage to the man himself

Alpha as fuck.

Hitler should have gassed the gypsies.

Unfortunately they do actually matter because of the vast amount of people they can reach with information such as this.

They are tools but tools can be used for construction and demolition. It is up to intelligent individuals to discern what is what, but insight like this reaching a large of people who might not have gotten it otherwise MATTERS.

Don't be a hipster, user. Nobody likes a hipster.

The man was almost knocked out by a bird.

And I don’t give a fuck. I will vote while they will cry.

They will take my guns under one condition.

COLD

DEAD

HANDS

That seemed to be a common sentiment among my relatives

f> On March 30, 1999, a goose hit Fabio and died when he was on a roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, located in James City County, Virginia. Fabio rode in the first car of Apollo's Chariot, a roller coaster, during its inaugural ride. During the rapid descent on the 64 meter drop after the lift hill, a goose collided with Fabio, leaving his nose covered in blood. Fabio received a one-inch cut but no one else on the roller coaster was hurt.[9] He was later treated at a local hospital for the cut. That same year, he started his website.

>tfw you will never ride bitch on a dirtbike shirtless, holding onto the glistening muscles of Fabio as he pops a wheelie

I would take a goose for the man.

>tfw born too late to defend your right to bear arms
>tfw your parents generation cucked out and didn't fight back

AAHHHHHHH

>a bong giving advice about looks to a living sex symbol
Well isn't that cute.