Fire Restrictions

in the USA when it gets very dry states will restrict burning "to prevent forest fires"
No fires. You can't burn things in the public forests but also no fire on your private property.
no campfire, fireworks, bonfire, trash, tire fire, anything
How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/indiana-cigarette-butt-cr_n_1687218.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's good because the alternative is fires everywhere

Feels neutral. If my neighbor is a fucking idiot, I don't want him burning any shit. Now think about this for a second: you are surrounded by a lot of dumbasses.

Bull shit

My neighbor made a fire pit too close to a tree and burned the fucker down. Almost spread to my property. Sometimes restrictions are necessary.

wild fires suck

I bet you want pedestrians on freeways too

>not just making a dakota firepit when you go camping and having a fire anyways
do you even innawoods?

Went camping with some friends like 6 months ago, ranger told us no campfires. It's not camping without a campfire.

I'm alright with county governments dictating this for the safety, but law does not prevent crime. Stupid people will still start fires.

I should still be able to start a fire on my own property. If I lose control of that fire and it spreads then I deserve punishment.

This. It's depressing. Fire in the woods is a part of being human

this is how I feel. you can always throw dirt/sand on a fire and people can keep them small.

well, you can, but don't forget how many people actually believed Hillary was a good choice...

I suddenly feel like building a bonfire

in NY you can't start fires on the beach or in parks or anywhere. never had the opportunity to see it from the other way so this doesn't really affect me.

Doesn't preventing forest fires just cause forest fires to be even more fucked when they do happen?
I remember hearing they're a natural process but since we prevent it from happening, they happen even harder and stronger because it just builds up after a while.

is anything restricted in poland?

>How do you feel about this?
Its a tax collection scheme so they can had out $10,000 fines to people who do things like throw cigarette butts on the ground.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/indiana-cigarette-butt-cr_n_1687218.html

What part?

Long Island

So the option is I can't burn when it dry out but I can when its wet.
Or burn when its dry and set the whole fucking county ablaze because I wanted s'mores.
The latter is cheaper to and safer for everyone.
So what if you have to wait a extra week to burn your trash.

so op burns noodles in his kitchen as a protest
fuck this is too much autism even for Sup Forums

Totally understandable.
Every summer oir government wastes millions fighting these fires that were started by an autist.

Yes. There were even talks of not even fighting the fires that naturally occur. Dont think it actually got taken seriously. But yeah, if you dont have natural forest fires, the foliage becomes super dense and then when it rains, it pours.

>trash, tire fire
You do that in the US ? In Africa too.

burning trash has similar carbon emissions to a landfill but liberals don't like chemicals going directly into the atmosphere

We don't get summer here, so its a non issue.

No burn in florida.