The Type 45 Destroyer is the best destroyer on the planet

It's radar can track 30 objects the size of tennis balls travelling at Mach 3 simultaneously, it also has some of the most state of the art weaponry that is second to non. Honestly Spain I know you get giddy every now and again and make illegal incursions into our sovereign waters, but next time you do it make sure on of these aren't at port.
>inb4 Americans saying they could destroy our navy, I know you could, our navy is tiny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3F752IcFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
express.co.uk/news/uk/552676/UK-Falklands-warship-argentina-navy
cnn.com/2016/06/09/europe/britain-royal-navy-warships/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Gh37B9nkaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Argentina has a distinct lack of clyde-built steel in their waters.

We've also got the two new aircraft carriers coming in 2019, and the fancy Type 26 Frigates coming in the next decade. Future's looking bright lads.

>ID: kkK

britain always has been good at navy kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

What?

>and make illegal incursions into our sovereign waters
What the hell are you talking about? Gibraltar has no such a thing. The treaty of Utrecht did not confer any territorial waters because we exclusively yielded the castle and the city of Gibraltar

Were getting nine Type 26 frigates aren't we?

newfriend, your ID has the letters kkk in it, which has been checked by a fellow poster, who happens to be an argie

lurk more

We would never hurt our brother Bongs. We are bone of bone. We stand together. Only musslims hiding from the war would post against our brothers in Great Britain.

Do we not stand together?

Shhhhh this could flatten the entire of La Linea

I think it was 9 Type 26s and a handful of lighter Type 31s, which should be a bit more versatile (and save the MOD a lot of money)

When you say "checked" what exactly does that mean?

This my favorite British ship. Lord Nelson would be proud.

Good thing we have a cannon capable of firing tennis balls at mach 3.1

Will it have crew on it?

You need to go back.

>Also, American tech in our experimental destroyers is better.

Tfw we hit you with 31 missiles going mach 3 or 1 going mach 4

im pretty sure there is more british steel under water than argentinian in the south atlantic

Are you really, honestly, actually that new?

Fucking hell lad

You have the Zumwalt and we have whatever that is, I think the rest of the world need to step up their game

I fucking hate Reddit "LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN!11! XD"

Fuck you got us there

I've been on for two months and know about "desu" and "senpai"

Type 45?
Oh, right. That is the one that can't operate in warmer waters without overheating. Could not pass the equator to kick argies even if you wanted to.

They were doing sea trials and it broke because of warm waters, it's fixed now.

>his country doesn't even have a navy anymore

awesome pic.

you might have a nice destroyer, but your carrier has a ramp, and no planes

also, your missile cruisers are in maintenance and have no missiles, or are they gonna be in maintenance next year?

And we have the based Swordfish plane for those carriers too

I was going to say that too but his country isn't next to the sea

because having a navy is so important for landlocked countries

kek is with me

Some friendly advice, as you've caught me in a good mood.

Take some time to actually get to know the place before posting, all you're doing right now is being the cancer that is slowly killing Sup Forums. Lurk more, and post less.

Also, knowing about those words isn't anything to hark on about, just highlights the fact you have no idea where you are or what you're on about. You're new, you're bottom of the pile. Accept that and you're well on your way.

Best of luck.

And by the way a type 45 has already been there

express.co.uk/news/uk/552676/UK-Falklands-warship-argentina-navy

>Gets dᵁbs
>Doesn't know checked

What did Kek mean by this?

And how many aircraft carriers does Argentina operate?

We only have three for it as of right now and it hasn't even started sea trials yet (starting in summer)

>half our navy still in production and in maintenance the other side of the world
>still can't take the Falklands

wew

All well and good having nice ships, but it's a pity you don't blow up Paki-infested cities like Bradford, Leicester, Bolton etc. with them.

as many as canada does

I apologise, my good sir I assure I won't make another threat until I understand this board more

Bradford is becoming London 2.0 at this point

Destroyers are not very useful in modern war...I'd still love to see you guys blow up some Spaniards with one though, just like the good old days.

>because having a navy is so important for landlocked countries

So they used to have a navy when they were Austro-Hungarian and then we BTFO of them in WW1 and took their navy away

And now they don't have one

Britain wins again

cnn.com/2016/06/09/europe/britain-royal-navy-warships/

Argentina does have an old WW2 Light Cruiser. Its currently in cold storage off the coast of the Falklands.

>have destroyer
>not using it to sink rapefugee boats

We have already covered this earlier on in the thread

Is Bradford not even worse than London? London is just one big giant mix, with lots of non-whites thrown in, whereas Bradford is a fucking mess because it's mainly Pakis and Bangladeshis.

Just Googled and Bradford was 27% "Asian" in 2011. Fuck me, m9. Won't take long until it's majority "minority".

So, none then.

Seems a tad strange for someone to make fun of a seriously sophisticated piece of weaponry when said person's country doesn't even operate one. Then again, I'm not a faggot, so maybe it's not strange.

Are you high? Destroyers are literally the most essential weapons platform after the Carriers in modern war.

A modern Arleigh Burke can wreck some serious shit all on its own. And this is before we bring in the new DDX destroyers with modular weapons platforms. and upgraded EW and Radar systems.

>The Type 45 Destroyer [will be] the best [air defense-specific] destroyer on the planet [after about a decade of refits].

Call us back when you actually have the ASTER 30 missiles working.

Until then, it's not even the best AD destroyer because Burkes have SM-3 for hypersonic threats and SM-2/6 for everything else. And at present the Gook-Burke "Sejong the Great" is the best-equipped multipurpose destroyer on the planet.

Canada doesn't need one because we will protect them

Don't make me mention Zumvvalt

>leaf

Don't know about the capabilities of the ship posted, but Arleigh Burke's are not something to fuck with. They are hugely important in modern warfare.

Good banter 10/10

I already clarified in my post that your navy is better then ours, we get it

Its ugly as shit. Now this is a destroyer

Would they be any good against vietnamese?

Would Type 45s be good against the Irish?

Britain is a multi-national country.

Britain in comprised of four nations: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. We were once the hub of the biggest empire on the face of the planet, that is why we are so diverse.

That's what happens when you cut funding.
Have any of them been retrofitted yet?

I heard the Type-0 Potato works great against Irishmen

You have inherited our naval prowess, son. Guard her well.

Laser CIWS and anti-ship systems, rail guns, VLP multitarget RIM and SM series missile killers and BMD kits and tons of upgrades for the non-modular fleet. It's getting pretty badass on the high seas.

lol what a bunch of pussies holding hand together

You should leave the EU and become truly independent

Moonman blesses us

the zumwalt is a joke tho.
We paid for something like 30, and are only getting 3. the first one breaks down and costs something like a million dollars every time they want to shoot a gun on the damn thing

>tfw can't pick a side because I hate argies but also love to hate leafs

>loser

>a wild hibernian appears!

Curses! Fortunately there's none of them left except in Yamerica and Liverpoo

a couple anti-ship missles and its donezo, make cheaper, more expendable ships

tfw you run out of anti ship cruise missiles.

>holding guard rail is holding hands

If your nose wasn't so big you'd be able so see properly you shekel nonce

Not a foreskin out of place I'd wager.

I'm sure with more ammo and more ships the ammo will become more cheaper though right?

zing

The fact you can't pick between Canada (our brother) and the shithole of a country Argentina really disappoints me

The Zumwalt was probably more of a technical exercise. Lessons will always be learned about the design and the next frigate(?) will be good I imagine.

>blacked

>more cheaper

Theres anglo education for you folks.

get the fuck out you cunt.

youre not right, and nevar will be.

youre chatting shit, about boats. on Sup Forums.

youre starting threads, when you have no fucking clue how to even. conduct yourself.

old fags used to say lurk for one year before posting. and 2 before you think you have any right to start a thread. but in your case, that does not apply-

>just get the fuck out.

I wish I could take a photo of your face when you wrote that

So totally trusting, so utterly new

Your naval fleet consists of over glorified speed boats with pea shooters on them
>no aircraft carriers
>no subs
>no destroyers

w.what do you think dad? Would nelson be proud to fly his flag from it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Gh37B9nkaw

Rude 2bh

I think the distinction between hate and love-to-hate is clear enough.

few and far between these days

It honestly reminds of the ironclad ships built during the American Civil war with the way it looks. Kind of cool desu

The island should be given to spain because they are closer to it.

How the fuck is a tiny country like ours supposed to keep up a fleet like that?
Fucking check yourself desu.

Btw we have very nice nsm missile for special price. It can blow up ships, bigly. Very stealth, it's tremendues.

We can put all that shit in a frigate for half the price

>best destroyer on the planet

... WITH NO LAND ATTACK CAPABILITY?

ONLY 8 HARPOON ANTI SHIP MISSILES?

Type 45 is a defensive boat ONLY.

Has NO power projection capabilities.

It's primarily an air defense boat. An Arleigh Burke would blow it out of the water.

here (you) go

This is some really tasty bait.

oh yeah you and who's army

I wish, m8. I wish.