Ban kek from Sup Forums

This meme is officially gay as fuck. It has plagued this board for too long now. Let's put the final nail in the coffin and rid ourselves of these faggots.

well said.
also ban /ptg/

Ban Burgershits from Sup Forums. Ameritards are fat as fuck. They have plagued this board for too long now. Let's put the final nail in their oversized coffins and rid ourselves of these faggots

Agreed. The election is over. The containment thread argument is retarded. Get it off and keep it off.

This. It really is cringeworthy by now and kek did not delivered even with perfect digits.

>BTFO because frog meme. top lel!!!!

absolutely agree, get rid of trump gens too, it's no longer the election
oh sweetie, what's the matter?

>le cringe
The only cringe is people who take it seriously and the retards who think people are taking it seriously.

kill yourselves you stupid faggots
im not going to tell you to go away
I'm going to make you suffer how I do

the whole Pepe and Kek memes were full for a while. Everything good comes to an end. Don't you worry, OP. It'll die eventually, just like every meme or fad.

Facebook frog should be the new global ban

kek, nothin hunnie just showing how shit OP's argument is

REALLY RUSTLED MY JIMMIES LEL

oh haha i'm picking up what you're throwing down snookums

>it's only ironical guys, AWOOO XD
fuck off with that shit

>frogposter

Only leftist cunts want to use censorship methods to silence speech and shit. If it dies on its own it dies. If it doesnt it doesnt. Quit being a faggot ass leftist cunt wanting to "ban" shit because you dont like it faggot.

Just give it time op people will stop posting them.

>Ban this from Sup Forums

No, fuck off back to Plebbit, plenty of censorship there

lets just make a kekistan general

Oh look, a wild redditor
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Oh yes, we all REALLY believed there was a green frog from egypt who was controlling the world through numbers on a weeaboo white pride libertarian ancap conservative neo nazi anarchist Sup Forums board. Totally.
It's not like it was a fucking joke, of course you are a newfag, so its not that surprising.

Plenty of shit is banned from here you psychotic Redd it fag

Trips of truth

How about you grow up and ignore things you don't like

>sweet kek, the cuck is serious

>nice

Xubuntu update when fellow white man