Why does Sup Forums have trouble accepting trannies?

Trannies have been around since the dawn of time, and the term "Gender" is not recognized in many cultures and modern day medicine to determine ones sex.

youtube.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smNYvzELzo8

Why is Sup Forums having such a hard time comprehending the difference between gender and sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trannies belong in camps

We comprehend that you are a mentally ill faggot

Or shot on sight, we'd also get rid of a lot of ugly people as well

Disgusting

>Why does Sup Forums have trouble accepting trannies?
Because they're mentally ill.

YOu don't normalize and promote mental illness.

>Trannies have been around since the dawn of time
1. Citation needed
2. So has murder. What's your point?

>and the term "Gender" is not recognized in many cultures and modern day medicine to determine ones sex.
Because "science" has been politicized.
There is no actual research being done on race, gender, sexuality and the holocaust.

>Why is Sup Forums having such a hard time comprehending the difference between gender and sex?
Because there are only two genders and you're fucking mentally ill you cultural marxist piece of shit.

Gentlemen, please. You're both right.

Shot on sight in camps.

I would like to see them hanging from the gallows

Terrifying.

Fuck your little weasel words. Theres exactly two sexs. Using the term gender does not negate this, its a semantic ploy that has no basis in reality. Anything that exists outside of this norm is an abomination. A fucked up, diseased, malformed being, and should be shot on sight.

>and the term "Gender" is not recognized in many cultures and modern day medicine to determine ones sex.
>Because "science" has been politicized.
>There is no actual research being done on race, gender, sexuality and the holocaust.
fake news the post

Not only is gender bullshit in science, but tons of stuff on sexual dimorphism is being done, including a focus on neurology. you are a moron if you think this is a dead topic.

>only two genders
bullshit, you don't know a fucking thing about evolution.

wrong
ev

this.mp4

Most polaks want to fuck a tranny, but they're afraid of their emotions and desires and therefore just want to kill them so they don't get tempted.

>fake news the post
Said the faggot that thinks mutilating oneself changes their gender/sex. lol

>Not only is gender bullshit in science, but tons of stuff on sexual dimorphism is being done, including a focus on neurology. you are a moron if you think this is a dead topic.
The truth will never be known in today's climate because political correctness rules the day.

>bullshit, you don't know a fucking thing about evolution.
And you actually think that people evolved to have more than two genders/sexes? ROTFLMAO!

Let me guess you think a man sticking his dick up another man's shit covered ass is normal and acceptable as well?

Stupid faggot.

Sick freaks have been around since the dawn of time, you are correct. But you don't treat them like White People. You treat them like sick freaks, because they are sick freaks. They have no place or value in the tribe. At all.

probably false. most of pol probably does feel attracted to futashit though, given it's scientifically proven to be pervasive in male fantasy.

No one gives a fuck of snails can will themselves to have three dicks and a vagina. Humans only exist in two forms. Its the natural order of things. anything else that shows up is diseased and generally sterile.

Because they're literally science experiments and should be treated as such.

>Why does Sup Forums have trouble accepting trannies?
The only Sup Forumsacks who have trouble accepting traps are faggots.

You want us to believe of fags are real men/women/whatever the opposite gender is and thats just not true, my dude.

No male was ever female and vice-versa, you're just people who mutilated your own genitals for nothing.

What's that? You don't feel like your current gender? So do I wish I was born under different conditions, but I didn't.

In short: Fuck you! You can't change gender!

>Said the faggot that thinks mutilating oneself changes their gender/sex. lol
maximum projecting mode enegage huh? thats neat

>The truth will never be known in today's climate because political correctness rules the day.
Are you fucking retarded? do you not understand that retards taking science out of context and politicising it hasn't fucking stopped since science was literally invented as an idea? You may as well wash your hands of science then; oh wait

>and you actually think people evolved to have more than two genders
you already did.
Learn how mutation over time works. Gender and sex runs on a spectrum. There is no distinction you can draw to call a woman a woman and a man a man without cutting out people who lost the genetic lottery

>they have no value in a tribe at all
ants sure disagree with you.

>its the natural order
wrong
fuck off evolution denialist

Trannies are mentally ill.
Sup Forums fully accepts this fact.

Wow, that was an amazing rebuttal just ripe with substance, you said I was wrong and told me to fuck off. Powerful stuff. Have you ever considered taking classes to learn how to properly express yourself and form a coherent argument?

I am not obliged to offer a rebuttal to someone who didn't put forth an argument.

Reacquaint yourself with the sticky because you apparently forgot your entire post is a fallacy and stupid.

More Jewish brainwashing so beta males can become womyn and enjoy some of that PC power. The most discriminated and attacked minority is the Straight White Man So if we hate you it's because you are no longer a man. At least gay mena ct liek White men

You don't tell the schizophrenic to listen to the voices in their head.

I see that most of Sup Forums is transphobic. No worries.

Not surprising the only defending transsexuals in here is mentally ill.

>maximum projecting mode enegage huh? thats neat
I get it, you're a leftist faggot that thinks chopping of his dick is perfectly natural.

>Are you fucking retarded?
You're the one support faggotry and trannies.

>do you not understand that retards taking science out of context and politicising it hasn't fucking stopped since science was literally invented as an idea?
And you actually think that whatever "studies" leftist faggots shit out of their mouths "prove" that faggotry and trannies are "natural?"

>You may as well wash your hands of science then; oh wait
When its politicized and normalizing clear mental illness like with faggots and trannies, you're damn right I do.

Go on though...tell us why we should accept faggots and trannies in society. I could use the laugh.

>Why is Sup Forums having such a hard time comprehending the difference between gender and sex?
Because there is no difference, you fucking spaz.
Benis = male
Vagina = female
Both = Genetic freak of nature
Your "identity" plays no role here, you don't get to blame your genitals for you being a social fuck-up.

Trannies can't accept Trannies look at their suicide rates not to mention the tranny on tranny crime its epidemic compared to the white nuclear family

>tfw it'll never be the 90s again when trannies were universally regarded as degenerate filth and the butt of jokes

again, not an arguement

>muh your leftist faggot
>ur the one supporting trannies!
not an arguement

>prove faggotry and trannies are natural
already proved by basic biology, feel free to offer some kind of compelling evidence that they are man made while also explaining how your retarded views don't make you a creationist. Sex isn't immutable, it's an evolutionary adaptation you moron.

>when it says what I don;t like of course I will
good to know.

>go on though, tell us why
why should I if you're just going to laugh at me? you're obviously too stupid to understand the idea of both a slippery slope and the dangers of giving your government the power to police and purge anyone with an "invisible" condition. Typical of the alt right, you understand neither science nor history.

>tfw it'll never be the 50's again when blacks/mexicans were universally regarded as degenerate filth and the butt of jokes

>tfw it'll never be the 1750's again when the Irish were universally regarded as degenerate filth and the butt of jokes.

Trannies are fake and gay, faggot.

your not an argument, everything you said was also false and wasnt even scienced correctly. kys faggot.

WRONG. Society makes mistakes, sees the unintended results, and fixes them. One celestial near extinction level event and everyone will run to the alpha males to survive, and any alpha males will not let trannies in to the tribe. They have no value to survival of the tribe and will only cause problems with survival. Some shit bag tranny comes running up in heels and lipstick, will be shot on sight. Tranny will be accepted if stops being a tranny and has some value to the tribe. Celestial event will happen. Always happens. Will happen again while humans are on earth, assuming this degenerate society doesn't kill us all first.

Gender is a word they appropriated from linguistics and now use interchangably with sex. I object to that for these reasons

>it conflates something essential an innate to mammals with something that's somewhat arbitrary
>it makes constructions like "gender fluid" and "gender is on a spectrum" some more reasonable than they are where replacing "sex" with "gender" would render them on-its-face ridiculous
>its intonation is very weak, falling on the last syllable where "sex" is a strong word.

Their comics convinced me they lack self awareness to some extent. I don't give a fuck what someone does. But they do not even portray themselves as being mentally stable. (yes, this is an edit, but my point still stands)

I don't have trouble accepting that they are mentally ill degenerates. They belong in mental asylums.

Cross-dressers and eunuchs aren't trannies.

>it makes constructions like "gender fluid" and "gender is on a spectrum" some more reasonable than they are where replacing "sex" with "gender" would render them on-its-face ridiculous
I don't understand how pol can relentlessly shill that men and women aren't mentally equal and yet there cant be variations in the mind.

>innate to mammals with something arbitrary
both are arbitrary,

A qt3.14 slender trap with hormone bump breasts who likes to chill and giggle and snack, yeah.

A dude who looks like a Brazillian with silicone balloons on his chest, can piss off.

>I want to have a country send anyone they don't like to a mental assylum.

>already proved by basic biology
Is that why in order to "change" their gender they need surgery and hormones to alter their body chemistry?
Even though their DNA still reads as their birth gender.

And if faggots are natural, how come they can't breed on their own?

>feel free to offer some kind of compelling evidence that they are man made
Why? You'll just dismiss it as "racist".

>while also explaining how your retarded views don't make you a creationist.
So you're an atheist as well? Makes sense.

>why should I if you're just going to laugh at me?
We're already laughing at you.

I want to see your best argument as to why we should accept, normalize and promote homosexuality and transgenderism.

> you're obviously too stupid to understand the idea of both a slippery slope
Said the person who supports giving the mentally ill rights.
What's next? Legalizing pedophilia and bestiality?

>and the dangers of giving your government the power to police and purge anyone with an "invisible" condition.
Only mentally ill freaks.

>Typical of the alt right,
Said the antifa faggot who wants to destroy the White race because it believes everything its jewish masters tell it.

Sage this fucking lefty garbage. Don't respond to bait.

>comparing people to fucking bugs

MFW, what are you on? Making a comparison in the behavior of invertebrate insects and that of vertebrate mammals is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Right, trannies have the same rules that applied to women before (((feminism))) ruined everything.

>Is that why in order to "change" their gender they need surgery and hormones to alter their body chemistry?
begging the question
you said they are not natural, they occur in nature and are not man made phenominon, or is a tranny a tranny to you only if they get treatment for their condition?

>even though dna still reads as their birth gender
so what about people with CAIS?

>Why? You'll just dismiss it as "racist".
I'll probably dismiss it for being stupid actually, but I wont force you so post it or don't.

>So you're an atheist as well? Makes sense.
glad to hear you're dominionist scum
the right truly is broken.

>I want to see your best argument as to why we should accept, normalize and promote homosexuality and transgenderism.
begging the question again. it seems you can't help but put even more projecting bullshit into every single one of your posts

>Only mentally ill freaks.
wow, stupid is as stupid does I suppose

>Said the antifa faggot who wants to destroy the White race because it believes everything its jewish masters tell it.
are you simply not capable of projecting your insecurities onto other people?

Don't be fucking idiots this a obvious bait thread, just sage it and move on

nice shills, now fuck off to tumblr

not hearing an argument in that sentence

>everyone I don't like is a shill.
typical alt right cuck.

There is no difference, and no amount of unscientific political activism or shilling by a creaking old television personality will change that fact.

> alt right cuck

you can make it less obvious please?

Really I don't give a flying fuck. That's it. Be whatever you are, just fuck off.
When you are making a political leverage out of yourself or trying to normalize your condition, especially to children, then you are starting to ask for a heli ride. That simple.
But you're not even a tranny, are you, yid?

The argument is that you wrote a non-sequitur.. Thus, your original point isn't valid.

I heard somewhere that the reason women have a smoother transition into becoming men and men tend to look... let's call it "rough" is because of what testosterone does to your skeletal structure. I guess testosterone encourages and permenantly alters bone growth, especially in the face and upper body.

So basically women can always "add on" broader shoulders and a manly jawline, but once you have it (like a man that's gone through puberty for instance) it's very difficult to get rid of without surgery, even with ultra high doses of estrogen. It's also why the earlier in development people start hormone therapy, the more they look like their gender post puberty.

Pic related. It's someone who has had A LOT of surgery.

see>let us kill you whenever we want or we'll kill you
I'm sure trannies will listen to your totally reasonable and productive arguement.

nope, it was a cohearant arguement. yours was just being too retarded to comprehend what role ants play in a colony when they are incapable of reproducing.

>you said they are not natural, they occur in nature
naturalistic fallacy.

>and are not man made phenominon,
Yes, they are. Your gender doesn't change because you want it to.

>or is a tranny a tranny to you only if they get treatment for their condition?
A tranny is a mentally ill person that can't change its gender.

Is transracial a thing? Do you support Rachel Dolezal claiming that she's a black woman even though she was born White?

>so what about people with CAIS?
Genetic defect.

>glad to hear you're dominionist scum
And you're a godless degenerate who is going to hell.

>the right truly is broken.
I don't buy into your bullshit left/right narrative.

>begging the question again. it seems you can't help but put even more projecting bullshit into every single one of your posts
And you still haven't given us a single argument as to why we should support homosexuality and transgenderism.

Go on.

Try it.

You didn't deny it...

you aren't wrong. Transgendered individuals who are MTF have a slight edge in groin surgery but basically nowhere else. Never the less, given rights stance, the one on the leftwould be forced to use the ladies restroom.

Trannies want to be lusted after, and penetrated, by straight men. Why? because they think they're women, obviously.
This means they will behavior provocatively and engage in attention seeking behavior that is basically annoying. I don't have a problem with them, just explaining them.

No it wasn't. There is no natural equivalent of a drone gender in humans. You fail science forever.

If you could stop disliking the video though, that'd be great.

>naturalistic fallacy.
no, thats your fallacy, claiming that something is bad because it is not natural

>Yes, they are. Your gender doesn't change because you want it to.
yes, it changes because evolutionary mutations cause it to change in individuals

>A tranny is a mentally ill person that can't change its gender.
see above

>Genetic defect.
welcome to the party, so what do you propose gives them special privilage to be regarded as the sex they where born as when their DNA shows that they are "Male"?

>And you're a godless degenerate who is going to hell.
not an arguement

>And you still haven't given us a single argument as to why we should support homosexuality and transgenderism.
begging the question

take your projecting and go elsewhere, the adults are talking.

>durrr
you fail science forever. learn what a mutation is.

Yes, kill yourself trannylover.

Have fun hanging out with all the trannies in there.

Learn basic biology, scrub.

>It's also why the earlier in development people start hormone therapy, the more they look like their gender

You mean the less they look like their gender

you have some reading to do, go learn how what a mutation is in the context of evolution.

>muh science denialist narrative.
Gender doesn't exist.

>no u
I am a straight, mentally stable Christian man. Trannies are mentally ill deviants that lie to other humans. They are all delusional, believing they are of the opposite sex when they're actually not. Consider suicide.

Using the word "tranny" doesn't hide the clear fact that your a shill, faggot. saged.

OH, DO enlighten Us on evolution and gender....let's hear it!

okay any good reason not to kill a tranny?

None. Evolutionary dead ends should be purged from the gene pool.

A mutation is something that is inherited at birth,. A characteristic different from that of either parent. It's not something acquired by going on hormones, you fucking idiot.

Call it whatever you want- I don't have a dog in this hunt, it's just a fact that if you were born male and your goal is to transition into being a female the earlier you start the closer you'll be to physically achieving it.

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

Despite the beginning, 99% of this is about transgender people (not retarded more than two genders special snowflakes)
You all might find it interesting

Why do trannys obsess over our participation in their gender LARPing?

You don't have to do anything to purge evolutionary dead-ends from the gene pool, you tard.

It's not that i don't understand your point of view.
it is that you point of view is bullshit.
there's nothing new here.
trannys are cross-dressers even if they have a very feminine penis.If they have fake boobs they are dedicated cross-dressers.If they take hormones they are poisoned cross-dressers.
If they had a "gender reassignment'' they are a eunuch.that's not a vag between their legs,it's an unhealed wound.
ahhh romance.

neither are women.the left tries to control the language to control the debate.don't let them.

Yes you do, they'll spread their ideologies to young children corrupting their minds. It's best to nip the problem early on so it doesn't spread to young minds that are easily influenced.

>you already did.
Learn how mutation over time works. Gender and sex runs on a spectrum. There is no distinction you can draw to call a woman a woman and a man a man without cutting out people who lost the genetic lottery

WTF are you talking about?

Eloquent bullshit

IMO the ones that pass as women and the ones who look like men should be treated differently. Like if the tranny can fool people well enough then what fucking difference does it make. You cant tell me there isnt a huge different between these 2 people.

Sure being trans is a mental ilness but its not like they choose to be like that, there is no cure and the only things they can do are take hormones or kill themselves. I know most of you edgy faggots would want them to an hero but self preservation is one of the strongest and most primal urges that we have. You cant really fault people who just want to be happy and look cute instead of feelings self loathing and suicidal.

The ugly ones shouldnt transition though

Because we sexually reproduce, which means there are two genders. If you want to dress like a girl go ahead, it will never give you a vagina.

>I am a straight, mentally stable Christian man.
and?

already have, learn to read

>durr
yes I'm glad you understand what a mutation is finally, now if only you could stop confusing a medical treatment for such a mutation with the mutation itself.

>sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
neat. don't know if I'm going to agree with it or not, but it's always nice to see sources instead of deranged creationist evolution deniers

you say that now,what about when you meet a passable and they don't tell you until you find out on your own?
they always lie about it to try to snare a man.

traps are okay tho
because traps arent gay

>they always lie about it to try to snare a man
That's how they get beaten/killed.

Gender is a buzzword, we are what our biological sex is

Nothing can ever change that

>WTF are you talking about?

>Eloquent bullshit
What I'm talking about is that categories don;t really exist. The idea of two sexes is about as fantastical as finding a euclidean triangle. Humanity is entirely evolved by mutation and selection, including sex characteristics. ergo, they run along a spectrum. setting societies beurorcracy to kick out trannies from achieving legal identity consistant with their Gender identity will invariably and inevitably oust bystandars who did not win the genetic lottery

>what about when you meet a passable and they don't tell you until you find out on your own?
I wouldnt care. If i wasnt attracted to dicks id be like no thx im not interested and if i was then it wouldnt bother me. Who the fuck cares? Like OMG U WERE FOOLED. Who cares?

1. That is a tranny i know her shes been taking hormones for a while.
2. Most traps are also trannies, but most trannies are not passable and therefore not traps.