doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
archives.cjr.org/resources
youtube.com/watch?v=CrvRj2mGkMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be from T_D

I may be a newfag, but at least I know how to link a fucking post

you are probably a dark faggot and yet get the same rights to shill on /pol equally with us

No straight white male privilege whatsoever

You have to prove to us that it does exist. We don't have to prove shit to you. Can't prove a negative. It didn't exist 20 years ago now it's magically spoken of as if it does exist. Therefore since it hasn't always exited until lefty faggots and niggers playing victim cards needed to make shit up to play a victim, it is up to them to prove to us that is does indeed exist.

Can you touch:

white privilege
male privilege
heterosexual privilege
cis privilege
thin privilege
?

Then it doesnt exist goodbye.

This. Shills gtfo.

And even if we did have "white privilege", you would still have to prove we dont deserve it for building western civilization.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/22/proof-of-white-privilege_n_5375800.html

lmao bitch please. Bringing a faggot ass source like Huffington Post to prove your faggotry? You're a fucking joke. Provide a real fucking source not a faggot ass lefty source you liberal shit cunt.

Prove
it
does

Can you prove unicorns don't exist?

plz don't yell you're scaring the children

Also, check your privilege shitlord

Yes, advantageous traits can be construed as pirivilege. Doesn't mean we should bring about communism.

Lauren Southern did a good video on it, YouTube it.

What does "Thin Privilege" even mean?

>lauren southern
fake news

>Prove a negative.
Prove it does faggot.

It means that full-figured people suffer from unfair discrimination from living in a society that does not accommodate their size. Thin privilege is not having to deal with these issues like having to buy 2 plane tickets, not being bodyshamed, finding clothes that fit, and being able to eat without being looked at

how can you not say that white people have privilege?

Don't you see the day to day racism with the police shootings, hatred towards immigrants, and statistics about lower income in these groups.

You give us proof that it exists.
Burden of proof lyes with the claimant.
You can't prove the non-existance of something.
If not, prove to me that flying elephants don't exist.

I don't see any flying elephants, therefore they don't exist. There.

That's the same way I see all those make believe privileges you mentioned in OP. There.

Αnd I don't see any examples of white/male/hetero/whatfuckingever privilege

This is what bugs me about modern privilege mania. In every case of some group or another facing some social disadvantage (in this face fat pieces of shit being snickered at), it's framed as though it's a "privilege" not to suffer this, rather than that it's a disadvantage *to* suffer from it.

It's a bullshit sleight-of-hand to deflect responsibility, and frame this as an oppression issue rather than a "get-your-act-together" issue.

Like, if it's "white privilege" to not get arrested for slinging crack in the ghetto, the purported solution is to start arresting more white people so it's "fair." Meanwhile, if this is just "black disadvantage," the solution's a bit different: stop slinging crack in the ghetto.

I car A's top speed is 100mph and car B's top speed is 200mph, does car B have privilege?

But how can you not see them? They're in the news every day!
You're both blinded by your privilege! This is what Trump's America has come to!!!

But we're people, not cars
Your analogy doesn't apply here

that's not thin priviliege, thats fat disadvantage

Explain why whites can't be a majority in their own nations? Game over racist.

>white privilege
don't live in a white country, which was built by whites

>male privilege

males were always the source of income and risking their life for their wife and children.Most man died off because of that. Don't see their any privilege

>heterosexual privilege

heterosexual = children = future = benefits society
homosexual = no children = doesn't benefit society
See the difference? One does 100% something for our society and the future generations and the other only perhaps. ( if he invents something useful)

>cis privilege

dafuq. what is that shit?

>thin privilege

Don't life in a country when you don't like it's beauty standards and only complains about it

I'm not here to argue semantics
If one group is disadvantaged, it means another has an advantage
ergo, POCs are oppressed, so whites have privilege
it really isn't that hard (or maybe it is for you poltards)

>It didn't exist 20 years ago now it's magically spoken of as if it does exist.
not only that, apparently it also retroactively explains all of history

If Usain Bolt's top speed is 44km/h and Mine is 30km/h, does Usain Bolt have privilege?

That's because lefties are sensitive cowards and cunts that need their hands held through life like most bitches. In actuality they just get laughed at by everybody.

Dumping red pills
Remember to sage, since we don't owe these retards anything. Sources are usually included in the red pill.

That is probably the most racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and fatphobic comment I have ever read!!!
Shame on you, you deplorable person!

We're talking about basic rights, not speed shitlord

learn to argue , proove it exist.

You blew it here at the lastest.

/pol prove to me our existence isnt a simulation where our programers have us play Eve to control actual spaceships in another galaxy.

>you would still have to prove we dont deserve it for building western civilization.
BLESS THIS MAN
REEEEE

>transphobic

I didn't say a word about mentally ill persons

There, my dump covers probably 3 or 4 things from your list OP. We found this shit out for ourselves, and so can you. Remember, in the information age ignorance is a choice.

>Fatphobic

unicorns are rhinoceroses
at least that's what merriam-webster said in the early 19th century

it's implied from your tone
you don't HAVE to say it for it to be true

prove to me that jewish privilege and jewish supremacy don't exist

>cultural marxist "logic"
>it's really not that hard poltards
by disadvantaged you mean that they're a minority in a majority white nation? This is exactly what cultural marxists means when they talk about "white priveledge" and "white supremacy" they mean white majority, and the goal seems to be to say that white people can't be majority in their own nations but everyone else can be majority in theirs.

>If one group is disadvantaged, it means another has an advantage
Define how they are disadvantaged, because someone is less intelligent or worse than someone at something than someone else that doesn't mean they are oppressed.

>ergo, POCs are oppressed, so whites have privilege.
In what way, for whites being a majority in their own country and their culture being about them?
Feel free to book a trip to africa to get african priveledge and african supremacy.
Or china to get chinese privledge and chinese supremacy.

The fundamental flaw of cultural marxism is the false belief that people are exactly as intelligent as another, just as capable in any way as another, and just as good at something whatever it is, as everybody else, if this is percieved to not be the case, it "must mean" that they are being oppressed, which isn't true, and then the idiocy ensues where you want to somehow "correct" this by blaming someone else for being better than someone else rather than a) realize the person might not have it in them to do that particular thing b) that the socalled "oppressed" person might need to shape up and apply themselves better c) realize that everyone has moral agency (responsibility for their actions decisions and if they aren't the place in life they wanted to be, it's not necessarily somebody elses fault it could very well be their own which is more than often the case.

>I'm not here to argue semantics
>does nothing else

Checkmate

what basic rights do white males have that others dont?

>We're talking about basic rights, not speed shitlord
Which rights do POC not have in the US? Take all the time you need.

FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION BY PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES

look at this comment

1. That's not a right. Look up the real definition of 'rights'
2. Laws already exist to prevent that.

bait thread confirmed

Okay, let's do a serious post.

First
>burden of proof
rests on you, the affirmative. The negative of a claim has no responsibility to prove themselves, merely disprove the affirmative (just like how you don't need to disprove 2+2 = 12, but someone claiming such must in actual debate)

But you want the negative to the claim to do so anyway, and since there is an abundance of proof against that whole line of shit, sure why not.

>white privilege
was definitely a thing in the united states (since that's the only place you'd be referring to) up until desegregation. And for a small, brief time, affirmative action was useful (not necessary, but useful). But at the point that blacks were granted suffrage, that changed. When the law was such that you had to pay equally, that changed. When the law required there to merely be bathrooms, not segregated bathrooms, that changed. In fact, I'd say the opposite proves true now that affirmative action has been codified and now in effect for almost 60 fucking years. It is okay politically to white-bash. It's okay politically to deny white applicants positions based on their skin color. I'd inductively conclude "colored privilege" is what exists, with that premise.

>male privilege
essentially the same thing happened, except it's a female privilege; women got rights after the first wave, privileges after the second. They were equals then, they're not now. They have an unfair advantage, and to the isolate white man, they are superior in terms of ease of access to life. Also the pay gap doesn't exist - you don't compare a CEO to a waitress, otherwise you're unintelligent.

>heterosexual/cis/thin/insertsoapbox privilege

is gibberish. the consensus in those crowds are that your given soapboxes were second class the same way other races were. I can see that for homosexuals, but none of that other stuff. Fat people were considered attractive cause there wasn't enough food. people who aren't batshit too.
(cont)

>what basic rights do white males have that others dont?
Suicide is the leading cause of death for males in the U.K.
>Thats not rights!!!1
Oh, yeah. Men are fucked over in family court. Men serve longer prison sentences then women under the same crime. Etc., etc.

That's where you're wrong bucko.

>FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION BY PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES
If you're annoyed that you're not the majority ethnicity, don't ask white people to willingly ethnically displace themselves in their own nations, go to where you are ethnic majority. The US is a majority white nation built from the ground up by whites.. You live in it and then you complain that it's too white essentially.. And as long as it's too white you're being "discriminated against".

It's literally the same as going to africa or china and complain that it's too black or too asian.

If you're talking about crime, well that kind of profiling is a causal effect, and nothing else but that. If group a commits more crime/murder/whatever.. you keep a closer eye on that group of people than you would people who are less likely to commit crime.. Doesn't really matter which group it is.

In terms of rights you have just the same rights as white americans, even preferential treatment for being a pampered minority in many cases. With cases of lowered requirements for various things and such, where white americans have to struggle much harder not getting any soft glove in that regard. It's actually POC that are priveledged and pampered as fuck in white nations, and think if they ever stop pretending they aren't, they'll stop getting special treatment and the worst fear occurs, they are treated just as same as white people with the same requirements etc. not being able to pull the "oppression" card anymore..

>prove something you can't see or notice anywhere at all doesn't exist
I didn't know the Left was religious.

But here you go: No law prioritizes men or whites, but plenty prioritize nonwhites such as Affirmative Action.

>FREEDOM FROM DISCRIMINATION BY PEOPLE OF OTHER RACES
And which races would that be? POC are some of the only ones that can be blatantly racist and completely get away with it, even pretending that it's not racist when they talk shit about white people for instance.

>implying i'm not white
I recognize that I have privilege, that's what differentiates us, I am willing to admit it
now why don't you stop using anecdotal evidence and look at the facts for once before you speak

#REKT

Good bait.

gender was made up by a child molester[1]; assholes like that are garbage. Dems in general extorted the whole "affirmative action movement" to gain votes and power [2], and are the "evil elite" liberals constantly refer to[3]

I'll drum up some citations and primary sources for it.

white privilege exists, and thats a good thing

japanese privilege exists in japan

mexican privilege exists in mexico

White privilege is just a shaming tactic to make wites feel they have no claim to their forefathers country.

I am sorry that you are outsider to a genetic ingroup histortically settled in this land, I guess your parents should have realized that before they moved to rent seek off of our institutions :(

Except you've never presented even one fact.

>Proveing a negitive
Sage

FACT 1: Whites are privileged
FACT 2: Men are privileged
FACT 3: Cis-gendered, heterosexual people are privilege

Sources: REAL LIFE

>I recognize that I have privilege, that's what differentiates us, I am willing to admit it.
No you have been brainwashed into hating white people and thinking they are constantly oppressing non whites, and that it's somehow bad that they are a majority in their own nation with their own culture and traditions that cater specifically to them more than some minorities who chose to migrate there. And you also are brainwashed into believing if they don't give them special and preferential treatment they're somehow being racist against them.
Assholes like you are a dime a dousin in the US unfortunately.

But the stupidity is you don't realize that literally every nation does this without a problem, asians cater to themselves, africans cater to themselves, arabs cater to themselves, south americans cater to themselves, and so on and so forth.. But you've been programmed into thinking that white people can't cater to themselves and can't even be a majority in their nations they created but must cater to EVERYBODY ELSE BUT THEMSELVES.. And change their entire society to accomodate some dumbass that moved from one place to another.. this is the opposite of assimilation/desire to be part of the way of doing things you moved to.

I'm sorry you're too fucking stupid to understand what a fact is, but it sure as hell isn't a leftist cumstain like you presenting opinions and just stating it's a fact.

>things that are normal in those places must change to cater to everyone who are not normal to those places/have normal behaviour.. Essentially entire nations must change their entire society to accomodate a few assholes rather than those few assholes going somewhere else if they have a problem with how things are done in that place.
Try being multicultural in saudi arabia honey..
Go back to tumblr..

If whites don't have privilege, then why have we only had ONE non-white president?

If men don't have privilege, then why haven't we had a woman president?

These are the questions you need to be asking yourself

Is that supposed to be an insult? what's wrong with Tumblr? It's much better than this racist POS site

I don't have to be asking myself a fucking thing. We haven't had them because they have never been voted in. What's more, under your retarded logic, how did we just have a black president for the last 8 years?

SAGE

>Don't you see the day to day racism with the police shootings
Police shoot more whites.

>hatred towards immigrants
No hate, but too many kills jobs and wages.

>statistics about lower income in these groups
More poor whites than there are poor minorities, and they are just underprivileged. Poverty is the disadvantage regardless of color..

Pretty sure everyone already doing it.

Because people were trying to hide their racism and PROVE it wasn't there. But they were lying and they showed that when they voted for Trump

>If whites don't have privilege, then why have we only had ONE non-white president?
Maybe because up till 1965 the US was a 80-90% white majority nation, its really not fucking hard to figure out, would be strange if it was the other way around..
Do you see many non chinese presidents in china? Ofcourse asians want asian leaders because they are the ones that represent them.

Were you born this fucking stupid? Seriously, the world would be better if we took all you cumstain lefties and dropped you off in the middle east so you had 5 mudnigger cocks in you at once before they chopped off your heads. You're losers who have zero power in government. Quit fucking crying and making up excuses like privileges that dont exist to make up a reason as to why you're considered such a joke in America.

>Is that supposed to be an insult? what's wrong with Tumblr? It's much better than this racist POS site
Then why are you here?

okay, that's it, I'm not talking to you anymore
bye bye sweetie

Because you assholes need to learn!

tertiary source for the "theory of gender's" origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
tertiary source for the media's owners because

I will not list all companies' owners. Go look it up yourself, using this since I disagree with their politics, but they have facts they can't deny. archives.cjr.org/resources

And read Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream. It has a lot of quotes about them scheming to extort the "diversity" shtick.

>capcha: trumpet

Then why don't you go shitpost on tumblr? Rather then coming here just to intentionally piss us off and get proven wrong.

You aren't not talking about basic rights at all, you are talking about outcomes not being equal.

Outcomes are the product of individual choices and actions. Outcomes are not a basic right.

Oh poor me. Is your boyfriend a mudnigger? Here, have something to remeber Sup Forums by.

>proven wrong
k

Its not so much that it doesn't exist as much as it a completely ridiculous idea to begin with and all it does is invite the oppression olympics

I mean, you don't seem to be winning...

because it's an unfair fight, 30 other posters vs me, your hivemind mentality is going to convince you what you won even though I'm stating nothing but FACTS and you all are being anecdotal about it

>Because you assholes need to learn!
Learn what? that you're a stupid asshole that's been taught to hate your own people?
Everyone has strong ingroup preferences, blacks can't stop talking about how their people are important etc. Latinos have la raza (the race), arabs care about arabs, asians care about asians, but apparently white people can't care about their own people in their own nations..

If you want to teach us that you're a moron, consider us "taught". You're almost in "literally shaking" mode because people don't agree with your bullshit anti white propaganda, that didn't take very long, just sod off.

I love how the moronic bitch comes here and tries to state her own opinions, claims them to be a fact with no science to prove shit, and then tries to use a Huffington Post lefty faggot article to back up her reasoning. Clearly the left don't even try to win their arguments if these are the cunts they are sending.

>because it's an unfair fight, 30 other posters vs me
Where do you think you are? This is not tumblr where everyone automatically agrees with your cultural marxist bullshit.
>I'm stating nothing but FACTS
Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=CrvRj2mGkMw

your ignorance doesn't phase me
i pity you really... :(

Bitch you still have yet to present one fact. Hint: Just because you say it does not make it a fact.

THIS