Why do americans airbrush children to make them sexually appealing?

Why do americans airbrush children to make them sexually appealing?

Right looks like a fucking alien desu

>An American asking Americans why Americans do something.

autism

Because America has a low-key little child fetish.
Western Europe and America are cucked because you are all jews. I, as a Russian, have the perfect DNA, hitler said so himself in the same speech thing in which he said that the Germans failed him.

you can uncuck yourselves, but that means also confronting hard truths about how weak you niggers are.

I was a modelfag when I was younger and ugly kids don't earn you money. I'm a boy and this was outside of the US though, so its not only an American thing.

land off the free

The magazine owners are pedophiles obviously.

Are you attractive now?

How did the experience effect you long-term?

>russian
>perfect dna
You only get to pick one, Ivan Temudjinovich.

>Remove her lower eyelid pockets
>Take away her bucked teeth
>Remove her freckles

It's like they wanted her to look as generic as possible.

(((Because)))

how do you guys even know about that shit I thought it was an east coast Canadian thing ?

Exactly. A little asian for intelligence, mostly Slav for creativity and passion, and northern european/viking for looks and build.

PErfect DNA.

I'm not a cute kid anymore but I'm attractive I guess? There isn't anything I'd want to change about my appearance now desu.

The experience itself was somewhat outlandish because it was in Ukraine and they had different standards regarding decency. I did shoots that are probably illegal in America (and possibly illegal there now too) but nothing tragic happened. The only effect I can see now is that I always wonder what it'd like to have a different childhood, but everyone probably thinks about that at some point.

Who the Fuck knows... seems anytime an American takes a picture of a little girl it becomes sexualized.

Movie posters are usually designed in Worst Korea IIRC.

>Netflix
I thought it was a CBC production, though.

Looks 18 to me.

>Don't open till Christmas.
So very very wrong.

I know they are such perverts

Literally nothing about that is sexual you dumb cunnyposter

They're bringing her to the mainstream B'ys

THICC

you like to post that a lot, huh user?

>Amybeth McNulty (Annie) was born 2002
>this was 2014
>she was only 12
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

GET V&

Get lost weeb or i'll kill you with a rasengan.

I wonder.

hmm

The only good thing about that show is that the girl looks like a normal kid.

What... me!?

Get out you literal pedo, she was born 2002.

left is srsly attractive. Think muricans wanted the opposite effect on purpose.

>t. human traffick

whats going on this thread then

Russia... the last bastion of Western white civilization

Hold on
>beards
>racism
>11 year old
When did Sup Forums become Islamic?

Still an ugly ginger, desu.

Americans don't. (((Americans))) do.

Get the fuck out

At least they didn't turn her into a nigger...

I think they just wanted the lighting from the Sun which obscured some of the freckles. The freckles might not even be real.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

god i'm on a diet i haven't had any chocolate in months fucking hell just the sight of that chocolate bar is sending me into fucking convulsions GIVE ME SOME FUCKING CHOCOLATE REEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS FUCKING SATURDAY IS MY CHEAT DAY AND I'M GOING TO GET A FUCKING MCDONALDS BREAKFAST AND A GIGANTIC FUCKING SNICKERS OR MARS BAR OR SOME SHIT FROM THE SWEET SHOP

Sup Forums has always been a pedo hub.

>having less freckles makes a child sexually attractive
this isnt a thing that normal people think op, you're the weird one here

Weakness.
I too crave a snickers, but I want the raw body that I see who's veins bulge and pop in the gym. Who's muscles glow in the mirror and weak cucks stare at.

Soon, I will be the most raw son of a bitch to step in that fucking gym.

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.

Mm pasta

My total calorie count will still be around 1.5k :^)

Not even trying to gain muscle, just want to lose this fucking fat I've gained since getting an office job.

45 min spin classes three times per week and around 1 - 1.3k kcals a day

LMALOL

If you're really concerned I think you should look at Dan 'Hymen Divider' Schneider's hijinks.

this adult woman is not a "little child"
and yes, she is attractive

But don't you want people to ADMIRE you? Have you ever had a girl massage your sore, weak, exhausted muscles in your arms and tell you how big you are?

Best, priceless feel of all time. Literally better than sex.

So back in the days we have teens in sexy outfits and even nude in magazines (I have some german, mexican and american magazines), so what the hell happened and where did that happen?

That woman is 14 you sick fuck. You should be in prison

Op is a reddit maggot shill.

Sage

m-maybe i should start lifting during the week, on the days i'm not in spin

Not him, but when did we get so many users?

You do realize back in the decent times when man ruled the nations, 14 was normal, right?

Shows how brainwashed by ye olden' feminists you are.

Fucking pathetic, Sup Forums, How old are you little fucking puppers?

Kikes, just like the ones making all these slide threads.

I encourage you to do so. Muscle burns more fat the bigger it is. Lifting and cardio will burn fat so much faster than just relying on cardio alone. I promise.

Im 35, men who lust after teen agers should be in prison. DESU 20 should be the age of consent and touching a child should carry a life sentence

Do it. You'll need to be jacked for the race war.

you're obviously not me, our IDs are different
welcome to Sup Forums

I see!
female, I take it?

Well, I do already make all my lunches... and I do already have the gym membership... I'd still be getting rest for the muscles i used on alternate days...

I'd need to buy more gym shorts though or i'd have to do a load of washing a day and fuck the water costs associated with that.

I think i'll start doing it m88.

Licks lips.

Nothing like a nice redhead to brighten my day.

yeah, and back then the average life expectancy was 40, childhood has been extended in these modern times, give them more time to be children and not have to deal with real world problems like old people trying to rape them you stupid fuck

I know, those freckles are great
I don't think she's been "airbrushed" so much as color corrected to match a different background

Aesthetics =/= sexualization you projecting fucking pedo

THIS ESPECIALLY HOW COULD I FORGET.

I can throw my AK 47 like nothing. After lugging it for an hour, I am still good while others are complaining.

Also, being fit and big shows people you aren't antifa, as the majority of those weak fucks are little sticks.

Nobody respects a stick. Nothing like being next to a girl with her frail little boyfriend and being eyeraped by her.

The best part is that men grow muscle fast. Just eat healthy, eat small meals throughout the day, get your protein shakes for after lifting, and be dedicated with a good pair of wireless earbuds, a full music list, and pre-workout to keep you going.

35 year old women don't belong on here.

>teen agers
spelling

She was around twelve when this premiered you pedo.

>childhood has been extended in these modern times
and gender has been abolished
see a pattern?

Yep.

>trying this hard
PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is exactly wrong with lusting a 15yo who has tits, periods, hips and can effectively can breed kids??

Now if dating 15yo should be considered a crime, then dating +40yo should be a crime too, they rarely get pregnant, and they have up to 1000% more risk of having kids with autism or Down's syndrome.

>muh race war
>Sup Forums is this dumb
No wonder America likes the Left more.

Can't say I do sir
>pedo mad he can't rape little kids like his monkey ancestors from africa

oh just shut up and prepare for your spanking, johanson.

Thats a right laugh m8.

Nope grown man. I hope you are killed.
No, everyone hates pedo freaks

Trust me, I'm fine with the 21 year old blondes who are getting alcoholically fucked on mainstreet for their first time, but keep dreaming, lad.

....PFHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHY DO YOU EVEN COME HERE IF YOU ARE NITPICKING IDEALS.
>MUH HITLER WAS RIGHT
>MUH WOMEN'S RIGHTS MOVEMENTS THAT FORCE ME TO SEE ANYTHING UNDER 18 AS AN ABOMINATION EVEN THOUGH SOME 17 YEAR OLDS LOOK MORE DEVELOPED THAN 21 YEAR OLDS
>MUH CONFUSION

FUCKING TIP TOP CREAMY KEK

Left looks better than right t b h. Only people do that are Jews and pedo liberals.

you can put the diaper back on that pussy you just licked you pedo freak, you're not welcome here

>why airbrush children to make them sexually appealing?

To make them potential future French presidents.

>Cherry girl
Delicious?

No amount of airbrushing can clean up a ginger.

>rape
Most dudes can get sex from teenage girls there is no need to rape them.

good goy

Is this yours?

>caps

Reminder: Sup Forums is at least 18-year-old website.

>Anne isn't black
>it's LITERALLY 2017 already

how the FUCK can sheer racism like this still persist?

>you're not welcome here
Its the other way around. Sup Forums in general is a pedo hub so fuck off normie.

>Christmas every 3 days
Is this why some pedos buy presents for child's?

why would i need an 11 years old?

>sexually appealing?
wat
Is that what you get out of the right one?
jesus man, seek help

>all these delusional pedos

Because we fucking love grills in wheat fields

Better be airbrushed then be a nigger