Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

>tfw ancap but into computer science
Fuck...

This is retarded, I don't even know where to begin

LOL same. This diagram is dumb as fuck. CS lends itself to ancap thought because everything is about complexity emerging out of simple interactions.

well done OP

medical assistant

damn i should have been a civil engineer

I'm CompSci and I'm nowhere near the bottom left. This chart is fucking stupid.

I'm economics but should be near theology

Why is marketing top right? Not that I have a problem with it but I'd put it where medicine is (and then move medicine down one maybe)

I'm bottom right anyways so I'd rather be on the right than anywhere on the left or in the center, at least

>be finance and econ
>Complete opposite and near theology

Your graph is shit

Same here op is a fag again

CS + Econ
I guess that makes me PE, huh?

so many compsci majors

I work in healthcare IT and I'm where theology is.

joke's on you nigger, i'm getting my MDiv and i belong in the compsci corner

Sup Forums attracted plenty of "le hackers on steriods" types back when that was a thing.

>HVAC
>Literally in the top right of said HVAC square

:^)

>EE is authoritarian right but computer science is libertarian left

wew

How come people have yet to realise that CS is just trade school tier degree? No reason to teach it in schools.

>CS lower left

OP confirmed for taking nigger dick. Most CS people are pretty redpilled because they see and experience first hand the machinations and manipulations of women in the field as well as the SJW influence. They also are usually on the receiving end of social ostracization which means they end up seeing through the blue pill pretty easily. Being analytical and logical has much to do with this also I'm sure.

>medicine
For some reason I fall perfectly on this chart but other than that it seems retarded

I'm a philosophy major and suck at math how the fuck am I an accountant?

>truck drivers

sage

sage is not a downvote

bump :^)

I'm a fascist philosophy major

You can't major in "liberal arts" you morons

Can't bump your own thread you dumbass piece of reddit filth

IT and computer science are either blue or purple.
Source : /pol's demographic is mostly that.

Having autists come to your website and like a major doesn't mean everyone in that major are autists. Sup Forums accounts for a tiny fraction of actual people in majors like CS

yeah this

>Physics
>Red

wat

With such a retarded worldview as that image you're surprised that there are people who disagree with you?

Doesn't fit me; but at least it put me on the *right* side of the y-axis.

CS and I'm in the blue. I'd say CS full time employees are blue, CS neets/still in college are green

Totally arbitrary. I'm doing economics at uni and would never dream of being an ancap. Shit thread, saged.

>comp-sci
>ancap
lmao

> I have no clue what I'm talking about and don't interact with anyone but Sup Forums

God damn, well said.

>ancap
>poly sci

I just want to tear it all down

I'm currently in my 3rd year of college as a civil engineer.

By the time you finish you'll be all the way up

Currently a comp sci major

electrical engineering here, nearly all my colleagues are bleeding heart lefties.

My compass is business admin though.

WTF.
As a CS graduate, I feel genuinely offended.

medicine here

I landed on "culinary arts" which is interesting because cooking is pretty much my only hobby.

I do think medicine is too far to the right. It should be switched with business admin.

I'm math and physics but I'm a paleolibertarian

bottom left should be unemployed

My job is in the blue section but my actual views are in the green section.