Tfw still haven't forgotten Robert Godwin

>tfw still haven't forgotten Robert Godwin

RIP in Peace

It was a complete hoax, you fucking shill!!

>>>/leddit/
fuck off with your based nigger

>niggers kill one of the few black people who isn't a nigger

like pottery

Who?

You mean that guy who had 10 kids he never supported, never raised and passed the bill onto taxpayers?

What a fucking hero.

A true patriot

STEPHENS == DORNER

you literally have to be a robot not to feel bad about this

Lmao fuck old niggers

Seriously this.

This was exactly the kind of crime that gets to me, because we all casually stroll down the the street minding our own business.

Some fat fucking nigger is fucking sick enough to actually go out of his way, get out of his car, and just shoot some poor, innocent old dude in the fucking face.

Makes me sick, America is a first world country, that's shit I'd expect to hear happening in Brazil. Most murder in America is committed by people you know and gangs, not just some random innocent person.

Hope that fat fucking nigger rots in hell for what he did, FUCK that guy.

Can't imagine what was going through that guy's mind before he was shot in the face, the fear, his life flashing before him...

shit is fake and gay

>A man shot Robert Godwin Sr. in a random killing recorded on camera and posted on Facebook on Easter Sunday on East 93rd Street in Cleveland. That video then ended up on countless other websites, sparking outrage locally and nationally.

>Erie Feinberg, heads a company called GIPEC, specializing in deep Internet searches looking for criminals or terrorists. He is now calling for new federal regulations so what happened in Godwin’s case doesn’t happen again.

>“I think it starts in Cleveland, in Ohio right now, where everybody calls their congressman and their senator," Feinberg told the FOX 8 I-Team. He wants new limits on websites posting horrific crimes. "They created this world, and it's not an excuse to say, ‘You can't expect us to police every bit of content post and video.’ Well, you created this. You should secure it."

>America is a first world country, that's shit I'd expect to hear happening in Brazil.
Welcome to multicultural multiethnic deracinated hellhole once known as the United States. We'll be Brazil in 40 years.

>RIP in peace
>"rest in peace in peace"
what

I don't doubt it but source? Didn't find anything

>
prove it

only 18-25 year old redditors give a fuck about some dead nigger desu

F

LANE?

Newfag

>>RIP in peace
>>"rest in peace in peace"
>what

Literally /r/the_faggot

I've been on here for four or five years, sorry I have a job/wife and don't dedicate my life to the study of memes

F

Well, it's an old black man. Jesus, he managed to survive that long. Still got killed by a nigger. IF anything it reflects the real situation in US and the nogs. They gnaw on each other but blame whitey for it. Comical at best, get your shit together nogs, like really or gtfo to Africa and live in Savanna like fucking beasts that you are.

Age raises sympathies from me. Must admit. Rest in peace.

Whenever I see that interview with the family breaking down I get heartbroken every time
> I think my hearts gonna stop
Goddamn

Newfag detected