REEEEEEEEE Migrants

Realistically, what can be done about the migrant epidemic. Obviously close borders, but still Europe is flooded with baka-laka-dindus. Impossible to get rid of all of them, so what filters should be put in place.

I propose the following requirements to stay:
Eat pork (you dont have to regularly eat pork, just do it once to prove you aren't full snackbar)

Take a Quran and tear out 10 randomly selected pages (again, snackbar test)

3 rapes, maximum (this should get rid of the majority)

No burkas, or other weirdo fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2O6GKaekZ0M?t=1m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start crusade free kekistan remove kebab deus vult this is the only solution

Post the one about the nigger in germany raping an old man and killing his wife

You know if I were a particular supreme court judge I'd be a little frightened at the possibility of what an Austrian citizen may or may not do when hearing about this. But that's just me, y'know?

there's a simple way to deal with it

ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW!

this is how mob justice gets provoked, that kiddy fiddler should be strung up like an ornament with everyone in the town saying "I didnt see anything"

>that kiddy fiddler should be strung up like an ornament with everyone in the town saying "I didnt see anything"

Too right bud.

Austria YES!

They will never enforce the law against these subhumans

As a Syrian migrant I support this. Ficki ficki.

no shit. if the law can't stomach justice, the people will take the reins, and they won't be gentle about it.

Don't be racist Tyrone. I'm a Syrian migrant and you Europeans are inferior trash.

Us black people built everything.

I bet his parents were, and are still pro migrants.

I agree with you abdallah. Swedes, germans, frenchs, belgians, all these scums are sub human trash. They have a hard time dealing with an under educated, ill and starving piece of shit like you and your entire family. Take europe, she opened her legs for you. Well played.

This. Black people founded the civilization. White people were jealous of us, that's why they destroyed us. WE WUZ KANGZ!

Just kill them all. Genocide is literally not a bad thing.

How the fuck does a sentence for a child rapist get overturned in the supreme court?

they already permeate every aspect of society. we lost OP

they all pedos.

Didn't this rapefugee get his sentence increased? Don't tell me they actually let him go?

True.

Syrians are the true master race. If fact we were the real vikings and anglo saxons and romans. I'm just reclaiming my homeland.

They don't want to look like racists.

you should actually read up on this, it got overturned over a technical mistake, there was a second trial, the whole time between the first and the second he was in prison and he got an even higher sentence in the second trial.

Well, first we're just going to need a wholesale massacre of Western politicians, then we can deal with the migrant situation. Judges who do shit like OP relates should be first on the chopping block.

Well it's possible the 10 year old boy in a public swimming pool could have consented, duh

AS SALAAMU ALEYMKUM!! ALLAHU ACKBAR AL MASJID AL BAGHDADI

They'll get rid of them and I don't expect it will take much longer.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Germans snap and do it themselves again.

ALLUHY SNACKBAR FELLOW MUSLIM BRO!!!

Not just the fiddler but the Judges that let him go. Too often our elected officials work against the best interests of the public to score quota and politically correct points. They need to recognize their decisions impact and hurt real lives, including their own.

>>Judges say lower court had not established whether attacker thought boy consented to sex

My brain... what... the... actual.. fuck...

>rape
Well, you can't really call it rape. See, those migrants come from a different culture and also from a war zone. Their sense of what's right and wrong might have been affected by that, so we need be careful when judging them. For all we know, the migrant might have thought this is normal/allowed in Germany. It's our responsibility to make sure they understand. Also, we need to be lenient with sentencing when migrants are involved. Again, they've just gotten out from a war zone, living hell if you will.
I'm not saying we should let them get away with everything, but we need to look at things differently now that Germany is rapidly changing (and that's a good thing).

It's not genocide if they're not human.

Yep

Groups of men from the affected country should hang those let off

Government won't do shit about it

I hope you are trolling, kraut.

>migrant might have thought it is okay

why are you treating fully grown individuals like they are children?

AAAND INTO THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO!

Good point

/thread

>october 24 2016
Some old fucking news bro

They've just escaped a war zone. They're scared, they might even have PTSD. We invited them here and promised we'll take care of them, so it's our duty to do just that. Yes, it will put a strain on our society. Yes, some people might suffer from that. And if those people who have to suffer are children, that's even more tragic. But there's really nobody at fault here, so instead of finger pointing and assigning blame, we should just try to educate everyone involved and try to live together peacefully. Because love always wins in the end.

>bring dindu to a whole new level

Kek. Liberalism has reached this level where I can't tell whether you are being serious or ironic.

What about that sounds ironic?

Why should a man be allowed to get away with raping a little boy?

they rape because their prophet (may piss be upon him) raped, and has authorized the raping. rape is halal. cucked eurotrash know that rape is halal to the rapefugee, and that it is a vital part of his religious practice. therefore leniency is shown to the crimmigrant, and he is freed to rape again. cucks like their women to be raped by brown men, and the wives of cucks enjoy being raped by brown men. it is the un-cucked who struggles to understand the strange symbiosis of the muhammadan rapist, it's willing victim, and the cuckhold pervert enabling the cycle of rape to flourish.

Every. Single. Day.
You just keep taking it in the ass. My jimmies can't take anymore of these levels of faggotry from westerners.

This whole nigger-epidemic feels like that stupid Tarzan falling skit. At first from 2014-2016 it was sorta funny but it's already 2017 and this faggotry is still going in full force.
youtu.be/2O6GKaekZ0M?t=1m16s

>might even have PTSD

hans you goofball.... :^)
cut it out hans XD XD XD

that's not liberalism. That is the naive writings of a 17-19 year old, fresh from the (((school system)))

Kinda funny how Poe's Law becomes more and more noticeable.

It's funny how westerners think that everyone else is such a poor and innocent victim of unforseen circumstances.

I can confirm with absolute certainty that every single 3rd world poorfag is a cunning, scheming predator who will do everything in his power to scam and fuck over you gullible people, like some gazelles at a watering hole.

I know, because I am one. You can't survive here by being a dopey "muh poor childrun" tard.

This, Sup Forums just easily falls for clickbait. The first and second judge assumed missing consent instead of stating that consent wasn't possible in the first place. A formality really but the Supreme Court wanted to iron out all mistakes and possible legal loopholes.