Immigrant terrorists attack anti-immigration protests in Brazil

kikebook.com/direitasaopaulo/videos/1162667133837951/

It begins

Other urls found in this thread:

ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/america-is-regressing-into-a-developing-nation-for-most-people
archive.is/OiLEb
folhamt.com.br/artigo/178381/Terrorismo--Ilegais-lancam-bombas-caseiras-contra-manifestantes-que-sao-contra-nova-lei-de-imigracao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying islam is not HUElands salvation
Anything that will clash with favelados in a war of degenerate against sandnigger is welcome. i for one would convert myself and marry 10 qt trannies with the biggest bunda i could get.

Sad state of affairs

kys abdul

Nah i joke fellow macaco
sandniggers and leftists are the first ones to go on the Dia da Corda™

We really need a wipe, these small protests are doing fuck all and shit is going do the toilet fast, wipe everything starting from the congress is the only way

Who's the man that can save Brazil?

>tfw to inteligent too think Brazil has any solution
Nobady can Puto Perdiz, Brazil was your mistake and must end. Something new may come in it's place, but this shithole is done for it.

There is no salvation

The best land of earth, for the worst people of earth

>hating on leftists
Eh, you deserve to have your country sold off to kikes anyway, you rental class serf.

At first I thought Bolsonaro was our only hope (and not a excellent one) but I have my doubts he is just another jew puppet

I swear if i ever rise to power i will drain all the maple trees dry and leave you hockeynigger hungry to the point you will eat the MOOSES

Don't you have rainforest to remove?

Please do it. There's nothing I hate more than (((polite))) Canadians.

That's where the Onça lives you dumbfuck, you don't fuck with Onças, they fuck you right back. Imagine this shit going to the cities.

Down in front, soon to be a shithole like Brazil.

ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/america-is-regressing-into-a-developing-nation-for-most-people

tfw no pet onça

FPBP
it will be funny to see muslims killing funkeiros because of halal music

You live in an asian nation, fuck you.

hes too dumb to be a puppet

>"Two palestinians"

archive.is/OiLEb

Original: folhamt.com.br/artigo/178381/Terrorismo--Ilegais-lancam-bombas-caseiras-contra-manifestantes-que-sao-contra-nova-lei-de-imigracao

They were released by the police already btw

that was only a prank with some firecrackers

It all starts with a prank.

>le degenerate war XD bunda trannies :DD

Yeah, until both sides unite themselves and create an army in the favelas. Favelados islamists, what could go wrong?

Shame your country is going to shit. Brazil seems neeto

IT WAS JUST A PRANK DIRTY KAFFIR

Mfw I have an onça skull in my bedroom. Mfw I can't deliver now because I'm not at home.

Muslim immigrants? Or Spanish South American immigrants?

Lurk more before replying sua bixa, this internets weebsite has something called HIGHLIGHT IDs. Try it, reddit may not have it but we do.

>getting news from kikebook
dont do it nigga kikeberg is literally controlling your behavior

lol who the fuck wants to immigrate to hueland?

you apparently
I have a turkish aunt

that's really weird, i'd very much honestly prefer my shithole to yours

Japanese also. We have a lot of them here. Idk why.

new BR flag after we implement natsoc and create the reich

I'd take favelados over *sl*m*cs any day roach

>did not kill anyone

>got his shit beating by people until the police arrived

>police proceeded to beat the shit out of then

Thats how you deal with Kebabs, Try to learn something Europe, it might save your lives

Also having manual transmissions on your trucks helps

>Tfw your country is just so backwards in every fucking sense that terrorists are the ones getting hurt
Brazil can't be considered a country anymore, we've developed into a new form of state.

Be warned ahmed, i have no purpose to my life.

I would have one if you emigrated here, to hunt you down and flay every one i can find.

So please come so i can wear your fucking skin while i eat your goats, who i sacrificed to make some great churrasco while listening to some funk.

It's pretty okay

JAIR
MESSIAS
BOLSONARO

Let's send all illegal immigrants to the north.

this

I'd LITERALLY rather have ISIS controlling our favelas than the subhuman scum we have to live with

Then we build a wall and divide the country. Nice idea, I'm all up for it.

You're just retarded. ISIS/Muslim have an ideology, even if you kill a thousands of them, another thousand will decide to join their sides (which means you need to fight them both on the ground and intelectual grounds). Drug dealers are just rich monkeys with guns, declare war on them and let the army take care of it and in less than a month crime rates will start to drop by double digits.

except neither would ever get solved so it's a choice of would you rather live with muslims extremists or degenerate extremists and I already expressed my preference

>Show that one is way easier to be dealt with and more manageable
>Hurr durr they're the same
I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be from Rio de Janeiro or the North/Northeast.

>implying there isn't an strong ideological component to our nigger degeneracy problem

implying the army couldn't btfo all drug dealers if they really wanted it and were allowed to do it without muh human rights

the drug dealers are just the tip of the iceberg, much like the mujahideens

Brazilian twinks>Turkish ones,sorry you lose.

Relax Hues, no mudslime will want to go to your country while mommy Europe has her legs open for them.

How many immigrants have you taken so far? 2000? 5000? Meanwhile Germancuks have taken millions with a population less than half of yours.