Why do they settle Somali refugees in ultra-white states like Minnesota?

Why not settle them in California or Massachussetts that are more liberal? edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/02/us/somali-minnesota-photos/

They are probably the best ones, don't get Igbos.

They should all just go right into the oven.
>The ovens that can totally burn up a jew every 1.73 minutes

Don't be mean, user. As world leader it is the responsibility of the US to help others.

Counting on ultra white areas to be naive enough to accept them in exchange for federal bux

>Native Americans get nearly obliterated
>Don't help them.
>Import more niggers instead
>Especially if they are Mudslimes.
Fucking hell.

Because they want to racially fragment the country as much as they ca so there is no chance of balkinization.

Pretty much this.

>implying leftist scum wouldn't want free democrat votes to throw off the native population votes

Fuck off, we have enough of them here in Mass. It's like Little Mogadishu here.

Because our cucked churches want them here to make themselves feel better.

welfare
far away from niggas

How the fuck do enough somalis make it to america to cause a refugee issue is my question. I understand the young ones can hold onto the bottom of a lorry for 72 hours at a time, but that doesn't explain their presence in America.

Because it's all part of ((((the plan))).

So they die.
The ultra white states are farthest north
If you're homeless in a northern state, you get stuck outside in a blizzard and freeze to death

government's been actively importing them since 1992

>How the fuck do enough somalis make it to america to cause a refugee issue is my question.

Our government is literally flying them in and dumping them off in 100% white areas.

See

The goddam do-good churches bring them in, then give them to the tax-payers.

Because its full of Germans and Swedes.

>am I fitting in yet?

>"Y...you don't want me in your country, user?"

>live on an island in maritime Alaska
>I have to drive my motor launch 3 hours to get to the nearest town (Ketchikan) for food and supplies
>get kinda high speed internet via satellite
>my """town""" has like 30 people and is basically just a ferry stop and a mailbox
>no niggers
>no spics
>no Muslims
>everyone is Christian
>own 15 acres
>my own private shooting range
>workshop with a railway (I make wooden boats)
>kinda small but very nice cabin built from solid stone and timbers
>comfy as fuck
>I spend my evenings reading leatherbound books, drinking hot tea, and relaxing in front of the hearth with my malamute

I feel so sorry for you Southerners sometimes. But desu I feel more like a Norwegian or something than an American

Because they want to turn those states permanently Democrat like they did with Commiefornia. It's a classic Dem strategy. If they can't win fairly they import more voters.

Had a 2nd gen Somalian girl in one of my uni classes, complaining about how hard it was to be a Somalian in America.

Go try being a Somalian in Somalia, you ungrateful cunt.

This makes me so furious.

That'll solve all of somalia's problems. You guys have got the asylum system completely fucked.

How unique, another American that think's he's European.

trips donfirm

Minnesota is a fag state

At least I'm not Pakistani, Muhammed. Enjoy your rape, I guess you stupid peasants shouldn't have cut down all your forests hundreds of years ago and maybe you'd have a place to hide your daughters away from the BBC

Somalians and Swedes just always seem to end up together. I think Minesotans (Minesotians? Help me out here) invite them themselves.

To maintain democrat popularity.
((They)) understand that filling California up to the brim with immigrants won't give them a presidential win

Minnesota has a large welfare program. This is also why so many Somalis are in Maine. They're both very white states that have generous social programs and a population that supports them. It's easier for everyone to settle these talentless welfare parasites in the states that can best provide for them and are the least likely to complain.

>why introduce a voting base that will eventually undermine the current one?

it's a puzzler alright

The worst part is that king nigger was shipping them from africa to southAmerica and then railroaded to Northern México, obviously many niggers dropped off along the way.

Northern México as a result is plagued with niggers or was since i havent seen them around any longer.

Hilariously, our Inmigration services hates niggers
>Cops find wild nigger
>demand papers
>He doesnt have a passport or a Voter's ID (pretty much your standard ID issued freely and easily to every 17+ individual)
>Gets arrested
>Thrown to Haiti
>Even if he wasnt from Haiti

He is, but you aren't

Two questions for you Alaska-bro.

1) How are the winters? I afraid I'd freeze my Alabamian ass off in the summer, let alone winter.

2) How is gettting supplies? Does Amazon ship? What about groceries.

Asking because I'm a Bob Ross fan, and Alaska has always seemed so comfy.

what do you mean "they"

Minnesotans are among the most obedient democrats.
+ the jewishness of upper midwestern culture

>>Thrown to Haiti

A fate worse than death.

kek

ouch...

who is 'they'?

I always think of that line from Jaws.

>it's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'...

Minnesota is full of swedes.

>How are winters?

Depends where you live. Where I live, it barely gets below freezing in the winter months, but we get tons of rain and sometimes a lot of snow in winter. Plus, I'm right on the ocean so the summers never get more than maybe 60-65 and always have a nice breeze.

The interior is a whole other story. People in Fairbanks have to keep their cars plugged in over winter so the engine block doesn't freeze solid. Alaska is a big place with a lot of climates. It ranges from temperate rainforest in the Interior Passage (the coastline near Canada) to arctic tundra way up north.
>How is getting supplies?
Also, depends where you live. If you live in Anchorage, you'll have no problem, it's just like living anywhere else. Amazon ships up here but I recommend Amazon prime otherwise it'll take like weeks to get your shit, and Amazon prime only guarantees you'll get it within like a week in most places up here. Groceries are easy to find, but some things are a little pricey (like milk and vegetables). Someone from Jew York or California wouldn't bat an eye at it, but I'm originally from Indiana so getting up here and having to pay $5 for two gallons of milk hit me like a baseball bat. There isn't much variety in cuisine, however. I just cook simple meals, usually with venison I've hunted myself. If you're looking to try out new cultures every other day like people in Chicago do, you won't find that here.

It's a simple land, for simple people. You get what you put into it. I make enough money that whenever me or the wife get tired of the weather or want to see something new we just take a vacation somewhere. Last year it was Spain and this year it's Colombia

>tfw cholinergic urticaria
>Live literally like a fucking reptile
>If i dont sweat everyday my skin tries to kill me.
>Will never feel the comfyness of snowy regions

Feels bad senpai

It's pretty fucking obvious why.

>me and my wife
I always thought it'd be hard to convince a woman to come with you to live a simple life in isolation and peace, they're much more social than men, so 'extremely' rural life like living in Alaska would not be okay with them. Having children there could also be troublesome, not many friends and such, but I do know from personal experience here that those little tight knit communities of 50 people are better than having a 1000 strangers/'neighbours' around you packed in a little suburb.