TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAN'T GET LAID

>A month after the presidential election, Brenna Duncan, 29, was one of those liberals. In December, she started messaging with a man named Brian on the dating app Hinge. Eventually, the two met for a first date at an Italian restaurant in Georgetown. Duncan described it as “a great first date.”

>“I really liked how old-fashioned he was in a lot of ways,” she said. They talked for two hours, and politics never came up. Duncan said she didn’t think she needed to ask about his political beliefs, as the vast majority of her social network in D.C. is liberal.

>Then came date number two.

>“I remember when he said, ‘I voted for Trump,’” Brenna recalled. “I put down my silverware and said, ‘I really liked you’ — past tense.” Outside, after dinner, she told him it was over.

>“I just couldn’t have a rational conversation at that point. I was like, darn it, this was the first really good person I’ve met recently, and he just killed it for me.”

>Among OkCupid members in D.C., 92 percent of liberals and 71 percent of conservatives say they wouldn’t want to date someone who identified as a member of the other group.

>91 percent of liberals on Match.com say they will judge potential dates negatively for having voted for Trump, and 53 percent say they are more likely to ask a potential date about their political views since the election.

wamu.org/story/17/04/18/dating-d-c-changed-trump-era-dating-apps-data-singles-say-yes/#.WPjt6o2Su4c.twitter

>1 post by this ID

>Netherlands

Trump > lefty hoes

i wouldn't touch a leftist hoe with a stick let alone dunk my weenie in it

post by this ID

Requesting sauce of the Sup Forumslack who got an article written about him by some tinder sloot

>29 years old
>still looking for partners
>using dating apps

>I just couldn’t have a rational conversation at that point.
Just like every woman ever.

>muh dick

lol when you're chad you don't need to worry about that shit.

You could literally come out full Hitler to a non-binary feminist and she'll still suck your cock.

This. Seen it happen too many times. I became a liberal in an attempt to get laid, but the liberal girls I'd go after would end up having sex with conservative Chads.

Lmao I smash liberal chicks all the time. As long as you tell them after you give them dick they bitch about it but if they want more they want more.

If a woman judges a man based entirely on that, then they're probably not going to make for a good partner.

>92 percent of liberals and 71 percent of conservatives say they wouldn’t want to date someone who identified as a member of the other group.
>the republicans are the ones pushing the us vs them narrative

A fucking TOOTHPASTE

>“I just couldn't have a rational conversation at that point. I was like, darn it, this was the first really good person I've met recently, and he just killed it for me.”
>92 percent of liberals and 71 percent of conservatives say they wouldn't want to date someone who identified as a member of the other group.
Those 2 lines struck me as if liberals are the more conflicting people, they seem more prone to reject a person based on their political views.

Both sides are bad, but

>92 percent of liberals...wouldn't date someone from the other group

Jesus, these people are so hypocritical. Really open minded there.

It's ok, when I'm around subhuman females I just tell them I totally went against the system and wrote in Bernie. I can always see their clit boners protruding through their leggings

>“I just couldn’t have a rational conversation at that point."

At least she kind of admits to being an irrational bitch. My partner isn't one the same page with me in regards to politics but at least we both aren't stupid mongs.

Sounds like he dodged a bullet, she probably would have had an identity crisis and snuck out to burn coal before bailing and taking half of his shit

This guy gets it, it works the same way in france
If you say to your date
>I voted melanchon
its instant panties soaking!
damn lefty girls are so easy to bang

These stories always sound so fucking forced and fake

>well I was doing a thing but then DRUMPF i cant even

If you are resorting to using dating apps- you're already lying to women to get laid. No one is going to share their actual beliefs and values with a cum dumpster that is whoring herself out (for free) on Tinder. They're going to tell them exactly what they want to hear, fuck 'em, and never call them again.