There are normies right now viewing this board

>there are normies right now viewing this board
lets show them our welcome photos of peace and tolerance.

This picture makes no sense... Why would Trump throw his own people over the wall? I would be happy to see both him and Hillary gassed with the rest of them.

Why is Trump treating one of his donor's so poorly?

Fuck off kike

>Be American
>Call people kike
Choose one.

what the fuck are you talking about muhammed. we call people kike in the US

to be fair, trump actually won a little over 30% of the vote and nearly 98% of those 30% where orthodox jews. ie, real jews. jews that actually practice. not jews by names. which ironically, 30% of the jewish population are orthodox while the rest of the 70% of the jewish population in the united states are jews by name only.

the democrat party over the last few elections have lost a huge amount of the orthodox jewish voting block. traditional jews ironically agree with /pol on nearly everything outside the whole gasing thing. its the new age jews, the jews who are really jewish by name only, are the globalist shills and they hate the new age jews as much as /pol hates jews as a whole. like tina fay.

>source
i'm a legit jew.
>hurr gas yourself kike

don't get me wrong, yes there are some in the orthodox community that do support globalism in the guise of helping prevent another 6 gorrillion genocide. they truly do believe the onyl way to end war and killing each other is unification. unification to a degree. as in still separated but dependent on each other for our modern life that we don't want to stab each other but still are separated. they realize you can't have everyone under one banner. that has never worked in human history. there is a reason why we always broken up into separate tribes. they just want the tribes to get along. but they are a minority in the community and have lost traction over the decades. really the whole middle east thing has nearly turned most of the orthodox community hard right. well, without the gassing.

the new age jews. the jews who call themselves jews because of jewish heritage. like john fucking stewart and tina fey are not actual jews. they don't practice. they only use it to benefit themselves and make a mockery out of judaism. its just a fashion accessory because that's how they use it ultimately. to them. they shit on the community as a whole and are dangerous faggets that ultimately give jews a bad rap. i honestly blame people like stewart for the hatred of the jewish community.

This version is better.

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN
TRUMP IS STILL /OURGUY/ OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN
DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT THE SHILLS SAY

I've been in this hellhole fighting you faggots for years, and you accuse me of being new every time.

That or controlled opposition

That or a shill.

Most of you are fucking 15 and got turned on to racism and antisemitism through degenerate gamer culture before you decided to come here and pretend to be old anyway

is this trudeau

Burn the kikes on a cross.

>pic related

Wew!, that's some mighty cognitive dissonance you're sportin' there, groveling goy...

>implying Trump voters aren't normies

>this one jew is ok

dirty kikes