Does anyone else unironically regret voting for him?

Does anyone else unironically regret voting for him?

I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason (((the powers that be))) allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/05/al-franken-paralyzes-doj-lawyer-by-asking-if-bannon-inspires-hate-crimes-thats-not-answering-my-question/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Drumpfys

>REEEE WHY WONT THE PRESIDENT KILL ALL THE KIKES AND NIGGERS. THIS ISNT WHAT WE VOTED FOR

How about he stops sucking jew dick for a sec?

>making the same bots threads everyday because you lost the white house, the house, and the senate and the supreme court

I'm disappointed, but I don't regret it one bit.

Sage and slide sharebjews

Well sheeeit

Maybe now you realize the only non-milionaire candidate, a jew, who actually would sometimes call out israel for war crimes was a better candidate.

to think you faggots are surprised that a rich man is deepthroating the military industrial complex

He's probably a kike but "regret voting for him" is a shill statement, buddy.
what choice did you have?
>voting for trump, hoping he's not a globalist
>voting for hillary, KNOWING she's a globalist

regret voting him, my ass
disapointed but not suprised, yes.

Those quads of truth

Saging

Not gonna lie, former Barron supporter here. It's hilarious watching this autistic child crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get his sweaty hands on his father's crown.

google.com/amp/s/www.rawstory.com/2017/05/al-franken-paralyzes-doj-lawyer-by-asking-if-bannon-inspires-hate-crimes-thats-not-answering-my-question/amp/

I feel too lazy to post the archive link, but heres a tl;dr if you don't want to click.

>Oh Vey
> Mr Trump & that devil Brannon are antisemetic goys who are literally telling people to commit hate crimes. The number of 150 bomb threats towards Jewish Community Centers is unacceptable and makes Trump Hitler who is literally trying to Shoah the Jews.

He is just trying to distance himself from the reputation of Sup Forums. He knows that if you battle the Jew on hate crimes you lose.

>I need my white, racially pure paradise
>America isn't beyond hope in terms of that

something something nuclear codes

just stop you are embarassing yourself. This is a genuine post

>I realized that Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent.
This is very likely the reality of the situation, after his failure with DACA and failure to deport any more than obama its becoming more clear whats really going on.

That evil smile. My G-d! what have we done?

I fucking love Barron

He has basically failed to deliver on everything he promised. But at least he isn't Hilary

I read the ShariaBlue transcript marching orders website...purpose is to convince core Trump supporters that he is full neocon. Read just like the OP.

I'll make that call once the his term is over...
it's still early, faggots.

sage

if you honestly think that in 2017 a normal person running for office is as anti-jew and anti-black as you, you've never stepped out of your house.

Personally, I trust Our President and Commander-in-Chief