But Trump had a sore foot!

But Trump had a sore foot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yIwkKDg9MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we do, its called the military

No, we'll just gas all domestic commies like you for treason then nuke the worthless dinks.

>Get to shoot some gooks in the face? Where do I sign up?

We will

>loving your country means fighting for your government

Not my favorite meme, desu.

No, see, we'll execute people like you for murder since you obviously have no understanding of laws or the constitution.

>war with North Korea will mean another draft

infantry isn't as important as it once was kiddos

Fpbp

Nah. We be drafting bitches.

it will be when we have to go through all the tunnels in single file you fucking mong.

what the fuck are you talking about?

OK, call us when war actually breaks out

When they invade South Korea it will take a sizeable military force to push them back. Just like last time.

Considering most veterans vote republican, that would certainly be the case.

Conservatives are the people that actually go to war though?

There's just no other way to say it.
This

A huge portion of the military is minorities, since recruiters target poor people.

So no, they don't.

>flag waving
>gun loving
>trump supporters
You just described combat arms in our military to a tee.

Liberals really believe anyone outside of their safe spaces, universities, hippy communes and the media agrees with them. The people who actually serve a function in this nation hate your fucking guts. Hence why we elected the meme in chief to begin with.

That does not make any sense? For the most part, we don't want to intervene in other nation's bullshit... Yuppie faggot liberals want to save the world and rescue the oppressed.

will it really though?
youtube.com/watch?v=1yIwkKDg9MY

>Woman in the picture
Why do liberals want women to go to war so badly?

"Recent studies have shown that the first post is consistently the best post" - The Cuckinton Post

they do when they get into the military

Combat arms here. Literally every brown body in my unit voted for Trump.

The only ones who won't are pog desk jockeys in the military purely because they have no other means to survive.

Funny. According to several sources, veterans voted for trump 2-1 over Clinton in the past election.

>anti-war unless you send the opposition to their deaths
What did they mean by this?

He had bone spurs?

That would be the quickest US victory out of every war we fought.

Stolen valor is a crime.

>if you like guns that means you should also be on the front lines of a globalist war

Nani?

/thread

>stolen valor
Suck my dick double nigger. You mad because your racist little theory about minorities being useful pawns for the left doesn't always pan out?

US will only play a supporting role in the conflict, chiefly tackling the 150k DPRK artillery pieces near the DMZ

Holy shit this.

Loyalty and love for your country =/= blind obedience of its leaders.

You just proved you're not in the military with that outburst, kid. You just got triggered.

Suck my dick twice now.

We can't let him get the nuclear codes!

your post ends in "BOOB"

The only dicks that get sucked are in that fantasy where you pretend your 500lbs ass is a solider in the showers with a bunch of blacks.

That's essentially what a country is, the leaders and those who follow them.

That's three full courses of dick sucking you owe me scumbag.

FPBP

You sure sound entitled, I bet you get all kinds of government assistance with that attitude that you're owed something.

Lose some weight, fatty.

Nuke California

bomb ass vidya there user...tx

Make that three blowjobs and an hour of power bottoming. I'm going to fuck you to death.

I like how you want from a military fantasy to a rape fantasy.

Fucking lard-ass, lose some weight and maybe you can get a boyfriend. Typical conservative.

Yeah sure Trump supporters can fight for the country while liberals sit around fucking each other in the ass or cutting their dicks off.

we're sending the numale cucks first, knwoing full well they'll all die.

And here we see the best post in its natural habitat, the first post.

OP BTFO eternally. Right back to his gay father's asshole.

But, lefties are the war mongers now?

They'd be happy to go to war.

Firearms also have little overall use in high intensity warfare.

This chick is sexy af.