I was a nationalist like you

... but then I actually got a job @ Google Munich.

This wouldn't be possible without globalization. I'm a globalist now.

Won't you lose your free gibs if you get a job ahmed?

welcome to the successful people club buddy!

I would shill for globalists too if they paid me enough, That's how they do it, right?

Thanks! Where are you working @?

Looks like it. I'm gonna eat in a trendy Middle Eastern restaurant now, and buy an iPhone to post it all on Instagram. Politics no longer concern me.

have babies if you're white

No, they just give opportunities to those willing to work for cheap over local workers. In a world of 7 billion, being WORTH something so you won't be price gouged when competing with the other 7 billion is damn hard if not impossible, even if that something is location. Globalism fixes the labour sourcing problem but not the destruction of the culture that created the successful workers.

Even with a globalist community/society, each region would have to be run by a local leader. Therefore isolated countries (or whatever the term would be) are inevitable.

if you were a globalist it means you suport google being above the law in the countries they exist

globalism = an internet company not paying taxes and using slave labor in other countries without guaranteeing any work benefits

nationalism = doesnt mean foreign companies cant invest in a country in fact they will, and they will play by the rules of that country fairly

now rethink what you said fagot

fuck off moot

>each region would have to be run by a local leader

How do you distinguish these regions?
Should every federal land in Germany rule itself? Should every German town rule itself? Every district? Every street? Every house? Maybe we should go completely libertarian? How would you draw this line?

No, you are still a Nationalist, you are just becoming a tranny slowly.

Let's see. For starters, I will enjoy the hedonist, globalist childfree lifestyle and fuck women of all color.

at least you'll be in a nice house when you're a minority.

Luckily, I'm not in L*ndon, then I would already be a minority.

Scotland here, hardly see a black face.
Nigger hordes are a germanic problem.

I'm not really sure, but local issues would need a local understanding so perhaps like county councils. one per x amount of population (100k??)

Your fantasies about Germany are ridiculous! I can't remember the last time I saw a nigger.

I've been to Germany m8 and your post doesn't match up with reality.

you are a slave. congrats, I guess

Multinational companies =/= to globalism you fucking twat.

either a liar or a basement dweller

Not the same, but one thing leads to another.

Multinationals and big business always drove globalization and multi-culturalism more than anything else. The main proponents of globalism are extremely wealthy people.

Or just living in a good neighborhood.

I was living in a good neighborhood as well, would be a shame if someone opened the borders

globalization =/= globalism

>implying there will even be a germany to work in by the time merkel is dead

So Germans are capable of making their own search engine.

You are a faggot now.

gay ≠ faggot

What about those that wish to leave the globalist cabal because it's become corrupt or bloated? One way or another it will fail.

Congrats. Enjoy it before you're replaced by a cheaper Indian.

If it only were that easy, user ... There are lots of IT jobs in high wage countries and they ain't going anywhere, for good reasons.

you've always been a globalist

democratically, they could leave but they would still have to trade and do business for external commodities and therefore would probably have to pay an excessive tax, therefore it may end up being in their best interest (economically) to be part of it, also socially when people start dying due to lack of food/services etc.

They already know your are browsing Sup Forums. You'll get fired soon.

>Work at google
>Buy iphone

>iphone
>not google pixel
fake and gay

>globalization = globalism

idiot

> Begins getting paid lowest tier shekels at a conglomerate
> Abandons belief system

The average pleb ^

>lowest tier shekels

That's where you're wrong, kiddo!

Must be nice working for an employer that holds data on everything about you.

So, pepole who leave can't claim basic rights or resources and must starve? Riiiight.

Where would they go if the world is owned by the state?

You haven't even thought this shit through OP, step it up.

Google Munich? Is that like all the Google jobs from California and London which aren't worth the real-estate price of a city people want to live in?

people worked and lived in other countries
before your know.

$100k-$185k = shekels in tech.

Entry level.
If you're even making that.

I'm not wrong.
It's why the industry preferences the young and impressionable. You'd swallow 20 cocks in a conference room after-hours if a higher up told you to.

> OMG lads, I'm getting shekels fixing memory leaks in chrome !

>engineer working for tech company
>being paid generously from the company's globalist spoils

>and Trump voters try to convince me globalization will only hurt me

kek I'm not one of you jobless or minimum wage blue collar fucks

Wtf I love globalism now

Globalization =/= Globalism

Low tier bait. Sage.

KEK

I'm not OP, they would have the rights and resources available in their separate state but that wouldn't be all-encompassing and they would have to trade with the singular global state for resource. the singular state would have free trade and so the separate state would have higher prices and would probably not be able to compete in exports.

> Entry level engineer for tech company
> Suddenly thinks he's mad it and is in the in group because he's a bug fixing code monkey being thrown shekels.

Typical wet behind the ears new hire whose amazed at a industry standard 6 figure wage (if that).

kek

I wish they were six figures, that's only for the US. Plus, the government unironically takes 45% ...

It's not so much about the money as it is about the fascination of working at something this relevant.