I'm making a coletion of pic-related material for subtle redpilling of my lefty "friends", please contribute

I'm making a coletion of pic-related material for subtle redpilling of my lefty "friends", please contribute

Bump

dumping my around blacks never relax folder

she was qt
rip

Aw man, these threads are so depressing

I'm assuming this girl was killed by a negro?

Genuinely shocking, as Cornwall is INCREDIBLY white.

she had a nice instagram, too

This one is gold

>YOU DON'T NEED GUNS JUST LET THEM TAKE YOUR MONEY

Redpilling about the Eternal Anglo scum? Because there are no niggers there.

damn noice
its not true though

Its for the greater good

wot?
what for?

Bump

cornwall is like 99% white and extremily racist and pretty much hate everyone that isn't cornish.

"The greater good"

one less evil racist

bongs are such cowards, wont do anything about the shitskins gangraping children, but they attack poles because they're virtue signalling libshit faggots

Hitler should not have shown the anglos mercy.

Needs sauce m8, you gotta keep this stuff bullet proof or the left will dismiss it

nothing can convince the left

I have lived in Cornwall for all of my life and I have never seen a non white person here

>Megan Boken
>They call her broken later on

kek. But also rage

Around blacks
Never relax!

How fucking retarded are you?

You're from fucking Canada, you literally cannot talk.

will there still be KFC 40 years into the future? Or will we have cleansed our country of goddamn nigger apes once and for all by then?

Was it actually an Englishman or a nigger though?

George Soros runs the government and antifa, russia is actually communist, the Holocaust never happened, and the earth is flat

don't throw out the baby with the bathwater!

Fucking niggers

the fuck is going on with her face

The Cornish ARE NOT WHITE. Their flag is virtually the same as Daesh. They are traditionally pirates, like the Somalis. They are troglodytes who live underground in mines. NOT WHITE.

It seems like it would be a white person. At the same time, I t also sounds more like she took her own life due to bullying, rather than having been outright killed.

Its a very odd thing to start the thread with.

In fact, having googled it, there's a Mail article from feb 2017 in which it explicitly states she was found hanged, and that she was bullied by a group of girls at school. They were probably ugly, considering they'd not only be British, but Cornish, and thus would naturally be jealous.

What?

won't work, but gl

You brits are big ol meanies. Why'd you bully that qt?

The reason why these don't get attention is cause the perpetrators are pretty much immediately locked away lmao

Doing Gods work, Sven. Post some more with Cornish perps.

most of things posted itt is pretty tame compared to horrors white people were (and still are) inflicting on PoC around the world

shill thread

Clockwork Orange IRL

lel

They dindu nuffin

envy

That mentality is the reason for 52% m8
Yes goy, feel the guilt

(You)

>you will never be a male at that school that just fucking backhands all the ugly british women bullying her before making her your gf and protecting her

I am not Cornish, I have no Cornish blood. My grandparents moved here because of the war.

what the fuck

its mostly americans

fucking kebab shop owner

>feel the guilt

there's no guilt, just a bit of self-reflection. you know how Louis CK meme started don't you. one innocent comment about how white people were/are doing some terrible shit