SOROS LINK FOUND

CONFIRMED SHILL

SMOKING GUN FOUND

SPREAD THIS LIKE CANCER
archive.is/frUwe

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner didn’t include his ownership in a real-estate finance company that makes him business partners with George Soros when filing financial disclosure forms, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
Kushner also failed to disclose loans totaling $1 billion from more than 20 lenders, the Journal reported.

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING SHITTERS

BUMP

Kushner and Ivanka need to go away

Sup Forums YOU FUCK8NG COALBURNERS GET IN HERE

Yes they do and this could force that jew fuck out

jew jew jew jew

Bump. Where my jew hunters at?

why has shareblue tried to meme this everyday the past 2 weeks?

Yoe

It's not you asshat I'm a Sup Forumssmoker just like you

Why would shills want to pressure trump to fire kushner? Are you srsly wtf I love jared kushner right now?

It's good if this has been here every day it's a smoking gun

Jews lying? I DON'T BELIEVETH ITH?!?

hmmmm

wat is going on in dis tread

We're making america great again

late much? I thought this was public knowledge already, that Soros invested $250 million into Kushner family startup, Cadre

I wonder if there are such things as speciality hankerchief order stores that might be suspicious

OP you missed an opportunity to post this headline. Spread this one instead, much more accurate.

Great for pizza-related cumstains.

I forgot slate named the jew! (You) this faggot, bumpers.

Thank you I didn't have a better one

Man I almost forgot about the alien. That was a good happening.

Don't forget 4plebs did go down. Something could have gotten pruned, probably not an ayy lmao selfie though

This thread's off the rails but I like it. I'm staying. Enjoying my coffee.

The one I've posted was the closest I got. Saved from day two never seen anything similar

Sorry m8 whenever I post info I dump interesting stuff I saved from Pol to keep it alive

Any requests? Got lots of topics

This is productive, I'm saving all of it in my neato folder. Here's some blatant jew nepotism

Do you have anything on the Cadre logo changing? It got referenced in a pretty comfy larp thread.

Only this

It's definitely true that they changed it, right around that time too. I'm tallying that one as a hard maybe.

Oh look , another shareblue dissension sowing thread.

How lovely!

Wrong thread m8 just a buncha Sup Forums smokers here

Sup Forums has to love kushner or you're a shill. You are fucking new as shit.

Last one gotta scoot

get rid of ivanka and kushner they are cancer

these are lies meant to shake our devotion to Our President, Donald J. Trump

by getting the snake out of his boots. Make sure that dagger doesn't miss the boss's back, all part of his plan.