Give me your best colbert memes

Also what do you think he is gonna do, joke apology/play it off, stick to his guns that it was just a heated moment and he was talking about trump, or that he will actually crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZWKOHRBrJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is going to ignore it for another 24-72 hours and then perhaps he will acknowledge it and blame it on us, and saying he is being targeted by the same malevolent forces that hound the harry potter writer everyone loves and call michelle obama a tranny.

if he acknowledges it, it will be as a victim

>Implying that we can ever stop the daily show cartel from ruling television and the moral high ground

It'll take much more than this shit to even put a dent in them. They ruled TV and the political minds of a generation as the fun moral high ground for all of the bush years and most of Obama. That's 12 years of reinforcing their clout as the enigmatic "I'm just a comedian I can't be held to journalist standards but I weld the power of top journalists" status with an entire generation of influential youth that were very impressionable post 9/11

>Jon Stewart owns a pig farm
does he feed his enemies to the pigs like the cliche of a gangster pig farm owner?

What was this outrageous joke he made?

I'm out of the loop here

What did this cuck say?

youtube.com/watch?v=mZWKOHRBrJ0

His penultimate insult was implying that the worse thing he could call Trump is someone who is having gay relations with Putin, as to imply, in accordance with identity politics that he so adamantly uses and defends, that there is some negative meaning in being gay.

That being homosexual is the butt of his joke hurled at Trump.

are we holding comedians to the standards of politicians now?

>r/The_Donald memes

Steven "give me a machine-gun and give faggots tickets to my show" Colbert

Steven "I'm going to make this pen disappear inside that faggot's skull" Colbert

Steven "the blood of faggots should run on the streets" Colbert

Steven "forget the machine-gun, I want to cave the faggots' skull with my hands" Colbert

so this is the power of Brazil prime....... wow.....

>cólbert

remember to use the french pronunciation, Stephen isnt a pleb like all of you.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The fact that there are still people incapable of simply adding darkened borders and/or a small dropshadow to white text on white background imagery is sad

>that pic
Keep seeing people post this guy and some other dude like him. Can I get a quick rundown on why?

>Giving him attention with this trash
Maybe imgur is more to your speed, OP

Have to raise em up a little to knock em down.

You only have yourselves to blame Fox News. You personally built a temple for people like Stewart and Colbert to lord over people when the data came out that their audience was better informed on current events and general facts than people who watch Fox News.

Nothing is going to happen because the actual gay community is supporting Colbert's bashing of Trump and the only people who are bitching are Sup Forums who are proving they are just hypocritical opportunists and the clickbait sites that enable them. You should read the comment sections of some of the articles, they're getting pilloried.

But yes, try and get some millage out of this one Sup Forums it's not like a comedian won't use this as fodder to fuel their own jokes like Stewart always did when people were critical of him.

I think this makes you look like massive cry babies.

TV is no longer relevant. That meme is over.