HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!

Soros rushes to Italy after his NGOs are under investigation for smuggling immigrants in the Mediterranean.

Not even 1 fucking week after NGOs are under investigation, Soros rushed to meet Italian Prime Minister Gentiloni in a secret meeting.

Democracy and rule of law are being subverted!!!!

gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157339/How-one-American-entrepreneur-spends-summers-rescuing-migrants-Mediterranean-sea-cost-8MILLION.html
archive.is/yRDK5
archive.is/DVQN
news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants-10346437
youtube.com/watch?v=KTgWjV7IAjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, don't fucking let this slide, it's fucking huge.

>a kike trying to destroy europe through mass immigration of shitskins
you could knock me over with a feather right now

Bump

Bump
Important for all Europe

Everyone knows Europe is a cucked nigger shit hole filled with sand kikes and faggots. All the alpha Europeans moved to America.

bump

Bumpin

bump, everyone must know

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Why bother? That rich cunt is gonna pay off your authoraties to make false evidence that makes the NGOs innocent and maybe even allow them to function better in farrying niggers
also
>democracy
Hasn't existed for a long time

Bump

Your PM better go roman on his jew ass.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157339/How-one-American-entrepreneur-spends-summers-rescuing-migrants-Mediterranean-sea-cost-8MILLION.html

Are these people his agents?

KILL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS RIGHT NOW

Crucify the demon

Bump

This is just a stupid as
>obama is going to tahiti to hide from Trump pressing charges of treason!

What are the chances that this government will be reelected?

Our leaders ,just following the money!
Okay mr Soros we will change the population of Italy for sandniggas

>implying Obama didn't flee till the heat died down

>Pic related shows sonar of the Mediterranean sea

>implying anything will happen
don't get me wrong I hate him just as much as the average Sup Forumsack but the big jews are literally sam hyde tier when it comes to "he can't keep getting away with it"

bumping anyway so it gets some visibility

It's all tumbling down for him latley isn't it?
>loses 1 billion on hillary bet +millions more to fund her campaign
>BLM BTFO
>US antifa BTFO
>Hungary bans Soros schools
>BTFO in Macedonia
>normies know who he is now.

IL PIAVE COMANDO' "INDIETRO VA' STRANIERO!!!"

SEND THEM BACK

>implying there was ever any chance of Trump holding the democrats responsible for their crimes

Bump
If you guys can make some noise about this it will go a long way
Post this when more Italians are awake

Soros and everyone that is corrupted by him need to fucking die a brutal slow agonizing death.

Bamp

soros affiliated ngo donated to the children library in my neighbourhood, he is like an octopus shit is spooky

Who gon do it tho?

>Nazis invented mass killing factories for Jews
>Never ending stream of survivors

Maybe their killing machines weren't very good?

What is the chance that Italy will actually go after Soros? (I don't know much about your current government)

>The Migrant Offshore Aid Station (MOAS) was founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs Christopher and Regina Catrambone. MOAS operates the ships the Topaz Responder and the Phoenix in the migrant fleet. Mr. Catrambone was listed as a major donor to Hillary Clinton, giving over $416,000 to her presidential campaign bid in 2016.

archive.is/yRDK5

>Another major supporter of MOAS is avaaz.org, who donated €500,000 to MOAS’ “search and rescue operations.” Avaaz.org was founded by Moveon.org, an American organization owned by George Soros. Avaaz.org acts as the European branch for Moveon.org.

archive.is/DVQN

You know what to do, pepperoni bros

Soros? 0.

Go after the smugglers in general? Very high.

As they try to pressure more and more governments, more of them will refuse to bow to them. There is an open resistance to Soros and friends, and so nations are no longer scared that they will be acting on their own. They know that enemies of Soros have a growing list of friends now.

all kikes must suffer for their crimes

the wages of sin are eternal

zero unless Berlusconi betrays again and even with that it might not be enough

Why is it "stupid"? It's a real event taking place right now.

I have another question for you: Why are non-Europeans being transported to Europe en masse, and why are Europeans beings forced to accept them?

>He’s no stranger to NGOs either: one of them, MOAS (Migrant Offshore Aid Station), facing the harshest criticism , received half a million dollars from Avaaz,9)another NGO, co-founded by MoveOn,10)an online community, receiving donations from none other than George Soros himself

Yes, read the article linked in the OP

I need a quick rundown.

>Go after the smugglers in general? Very high.

We will do nothing and migrants will keep coming in like always,with Soros or not.

You Parliament has opened an investigation because they claim that there is a link between the people smugglers and the NGOs.

Uh same
Bump

>We will do nothing
Bullshit, you're at the tipping point.

Only way is if the people create their own militia and overwhelm him and any government that protect him.

which means it'll never happen.

Nothing will happen to Soros or his NGOs. Gentiloni will have just another offshore account and the investigation will state that they did not find anything wrong. It will be business as usual. Just prepare for the slow invasion of refugees.

Our parliament opened an investigation on NGOs smuggling migrants last week.

Not even 1 week later, none other than fucking George Soros meets in secret with Gentiloni.

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm losing my shit here, democracy being subverted in front of everyone.

Then they will do that Soros says. There's no point for them to restrict migration if they won't get into office anyway, and they'd rather enrich themselves for a last time from Soros than let such an opportunity slip.

We don't even have a proper right wing party,we are doomed to elect the center-left/right forever.

I think so. I see two options:

1) The investigation is somehow buried.

2) The investigation goes through, NGOs are banned, we are somehow victim of a speculative attack later on.

Is Berlusconi going to come out of retirement? We need that cunt now.

Turns out (((Soros))) and (((Gentiloni))) are good friends, who would have guessed

this old child eater

his end is nigh

the perfect opurtunity to arrest him for his crimes.
does Italy use the death penalty ?

Here's the thing, as we always learn in video games, just because someone appeared to be the final boss doesn't mean they truly are.

Even if Soros is stopped, do you really think he's the deepest the rabbit hole goes?

The last thing he did in politics was allying with the center left to form the current majority in the parliament that supports this govenrment. Fuck that and fuck him.

Our news already wrote that the investigation showed that there are no connections between NGOs and people smugglers.

But your left wing is further right than the rest of western europe.

Why the fuck would he go to a place where he could be charged? Dude should be rushing to a non-extradition island.

This

Italians should be in the streets demanding that no more immigrants be allowed in. Italian navy needs to confiscate any vessel carrying immigrants and crew arrested. Any immigrants landing must be deported immediately.

I need a quick rundown on Silvio. The only thing I know about him is that he's corrupt af. And dicked helluvelot of bimbos, back in the days.

fuck this old fart,people will become vocal about this

We both know that's just shitty excuse.

Bump

Pasta niggers need to stay strong on this one and don't fall for (((his))) lies.

I thought he was based because he didn't give a fuck what people thought and he was the only person keeping Gaddafi alive. Merkel had to have him removed from office before they attacked Gaddafi. This user says he's a leftist though

The Soros is looking rather morose

WHY CAN'T ANYONE AMBUSH AND KILL HIM. HES JUST ONE GUY. JUST DO IT.

Jews really are the evil in this world. All of the conspiracy shit really is true, and Hitler really was the good guy in WW2.

I cannot believe that this shit is actually true, how could it have even gotten to this point?
They aren't even one of us, they have their own state now, but the refuse to leave us the fuck alone?

Not really,its just that our country is slightly more conservative than all the other western european countries.By the way Soros can feel safe considering who we have in power right now.

He looked better before he cut his hair so short.

Can you even imagine how many bodyguards this piece of shit has?

For what it's worth, a ultra bluepilled feminist on my FB shared a redpill Soros video. Even the left is onto their tricks. When you make big corporations your enemy and you have a hand in each of them, it's going to come back and bite you.

You've to repost it when the brats come from school istead of midnight.

DELET

Just one head of the Hydra but he's the public head.
If he goes down, they'll have to replace him.

Who knows, it might not be as deep as we think and he is THE guy but its just because of his money that anyone else gets on board.
Rothschilds are a different story, I'd imagine they stick to money and overthrowing governments for the purpose of installing central banking. Not so much the immigrant refugee bbc is better agenda.
They might be a part of it to help Soros because he's loaded but I'm guessing you lock him away and a lot of the interest goes with him.

GEORGE SOROS BUT A PUPPET OF THE TRUE ELITE. THEY USE SOROS TO TAKE ATTENTION OFF THEM

bump

W2E is a charity that was funded by him

it also helped alot of migrants get into the EU

They also made booklets for migrants on what to say where to go etc

news.sky.com/story/sky-finds-handbook-for-eu-bound-migrants-10346437

youtube.com/watch?v=KTgWjV7IAjI

56%

The sooner that this kike nation wrecker drops dead, the better the world will be.

It only takes one person to end Soros. Then another to end his son.

Exactly. In Italy the left wing tend to support things that would be considered very right in other countries. Particularly in regards to gypsies, muslims, and immigration.

I don't know why you guys didn't adopt our illegal immigrant policy, we basically intercepted all the boats and put the people in offshore prisons. Haven't had many boats now.

You got it wrong, berlusconi was in the british and french coalition that went against gadaffi.
There are videos of press conferences with sarkozy over muh smart bombs, very cringe.

I'll post it tomorrow again, but most people will know.

No wonder he fucking stalks Europe.
his gremlin mug has no chance against a population with access to calibers that go through bodies. It's fucking sick though.

Berlusconi held out the longest though.

He's fucking 87 years old, he just need to die

digits confirm

it will happen soon

WTF I thought this dude died. There were articles all over the place saying he died of a heart attack in his sleep a few months ago.

They are lying.

There's one prosecutor (Siracusa) that said he didn't find anything, another (Catania) that said there are direct contacts between traffickers and NGOs

Bump.