HAPPENING MACRON EXPOSED AS A FRAUDSTER

SPREAD THIS SHIT EDITION

REPOST FROM PREVIOUS THREAD
>I've sent these to hundreds of French journalists and they've all sat on this, so I'm sticking it on Sup Forums. Anybody even talking about this in France has been shut down.
>The first doc is the incorporation of a shell company in Nevis, a country that doesn't keep ownership records of corporations. The second is proof of a banking relationship with a bank involved in tax evasion in the Cayman Islands.
>People have known for a while that Macron underreported his income and assets to the government, but nobody knew where it was stored. Here's where his money is stored. See what you can do with this, user. Let's get grinding. If we can get #MacronCacheCash trending in France for the debates tonight, it might discourage French voters from voting Macron.
>Document 1:
>my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
>Document 2:
>my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

SCREENGRABS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

START SPREADING THE NEWS, HE'S LEAVING TODAY

>twitter.com/Ozuim_1825/status/859841377231941632
SPAM KNOWN (((ALT RIGHT))) TWITTER ACCOUNTS
>@tprincedelamour could be a good start

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/
animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/onviuq.pdf
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/bspenp.pdf
imgur.com/a/dywvQ
counter-currents.com/2017/04/the-french-presidential-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump, this is interesting

Spread these links anons:

disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/

animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion

Dump

Archives of the original documents can be found here in case anyone wants backup links:

C'EST EN TRAIN DE SE PASSER

Bumping but very wary of trickery. I need more evidence.

Does anyone have the story on who the leaker was? We need something more convincing than "it was an user"

Macron killed Marine during the debate. It was a cringe fest.

fake news

Someone who has ways with the retards at the 18-25 forum should try to spread it over there

rahtjtadjtayteay

Bump

Le pen will win

When's the election?

Why not just put them all in an imgur album or something? Then put that in the OP

POWERFUL

These retards are behind the times, kek

In four days

It bumps the thread

Cool

How long until the shills show up to start sliding?

Almost there

DEUS VULT

saved

CHAIN OF DOUBLES

bump

Aaaaan done

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

Fuck off Putin

bump for le pen

not gonna lie former french debate watcher here. I'm enjoying watching her crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this woman get her hands on the nuclear facilities.

(((leafposter)))

Remeber to send these.ro Breitbart,infowars,wikileaks,spread them.wherever even send them to LePens team.Even if its nothing it can damage macron we need to shill as hard and as deep as possible.
If you want use fake mails or 10minutemails etc.

Fair enough

Someone care to explain this to me???
plus one spicy meme

>french tax forms written in english
nu/pol/ will STILL fall for this

That is not pepe, that is the lizard jews from space.

bump

you can get your hands on my nuclear facility big boy :^)

I'M WITH HER

Praise Kek.

France is an EU nation, meaning their taxes would be run by the EU right? Meaning they would probably have it in English...

Aparently just as Macaroni was working for Holande he did tax evasion and other shit like fraud,aparntly his net worth was 173 thousands but he had 2.7 mil,if kgb bro could bekind enough to explain it better.

If Le Pen doesn't win it will be because of sexism. Obviously.

>iran

we already invaded you over nuclear weapons once, don't make us do it again

In all seriousness, we can't let Macron get the nuclear codes!

It was an international buissnes,what language do they use?English that is right.

PRAISE KÉK

R A R E
A
R
E

bump

Her attack was too straightforward. She needs to learn 4D chess....

no one got time to read this shit. Can you make it into a funny frog meme instead?

High Quality Russian Disinformation Op Right Here Boys. The timing is suspect, don't be a tool. We like Le Pen but don't have to suck Putin's cock either.

you are stupid.

Actual French Twitter accounts are starting to pick the story up and tweet at news organizations there

Keep this shitstorm up lads

How did you get the EU flag you nigger !?

Those trips damn keep shilling guys.

PRAISE

Lol. This won't save Marine Le Pen's campaign. Just give up now guys.

Go back to le reddit cunt

Any story behind this, op? How did you get the goods?

>Nuclear Facilities
>Not Baguette Codes and Recettes

Do you feel in control of the situation right now shill?

Czech'd

((((leafposter)))) strikes again

This. The leaf is right for once. Also NYPA

bump for frogs

Cyka blyat you have found me.

Bien vu les trips avec Asselineau

bump

bump

FRANCE WILL BE LED BY A WOMAN, EITHER ME OR MRS MERKEL!

Best quote of the evening following by the ending quote "Thank you for this debate Francois Hollande" *laughs heartily*

Le Pen also mentioned this in the debate when she said "It would be a shame if something was to come out about you over the next few days". I think a huge scandal is about to erupt tomorrow that will destroy Macron's campaign.

a eu flag once said he got it at a starbucks near the border

lets do this

Follow the threads and you will find the source its that easy user.

Checked

Checked, happening as fuck right now

How long before Jew media picks this up? Right now the biggest outlet seems to be zerohedge.

Quality bants there

ADD TO NEXT OPP FAGGOTS

imgur.com/a/dywvQ

god damnit this is a legit happening and Sup Forums is too busy debating anime and "what country makes the best coffee"

WTF people this place is turning into a shitty tumblr

fuck off faggot. you are either getting paid by the man or too stupid to realize you are getting tooled the same way antifa faggots do.

I said it before, I want Le Pen to win for lots of reasons, but this is clearly a well timed op. . now fuck right along tool.

Ikr right we need to make it happen,i've sent thus to Breibart,infowars and wikiileaks we need to spread this shit fast.

Bump

When shareblue/media matters actually think people are buying the "russian hacker" lie. KYS

Just keep bumping the thread bitch

le white government in exile strikes agian, well done

counter-currents.com/2017/04/the-french-presidential-race/

bump