Triggered snowflakes over Colbert

Talk about irony, Sup Forums the place gay jokes are made daily if not hourly. Why are you little snowflakes triggered about Colbert's comment? Cry me a river. You all claim how much you support free speech but I guess you only want free speech if it's things you agree with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop defending a homophobe...

Colbert is the enemy as are you. Not one step back.

SAUL ALINSKY
>Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”
now, is it or ist it not true that one of the rules they hold dear is "sucking cock is never something you can be derogotory about"
so thats why its important to stay user, they cant hold you to rules that you dont have

>The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

Wrong you slut.

> 1 post by this ID

shilling is useless why are still pushing that bullshit?

lefties, stop sucking Colbert's cock

We are forcing our enemies to live by their rules, just like you are triying to. Mothing more.

It's not Sup Forums, it's literally r/T_D faggots raiding us.

Explain context pls

Getting someone fired for something that he said that hurt your fee ffeees is SJW like. You dont have standards.

How else will they become aware of their own hypocrisy unless we shove it back in their faces?

Do liberals not want a PC culture anymore? Has Sup Forums proven that everyone actually wants free speech?

Does this sum it up for you OP?

>Why are you little snowflakes triggered about Colbert's comment?
I agree 100%, this is some beta shit. I dont understand why anyone sympathizes with this guy.

Seriously, Trump is totally retarded. In fact the last time a mongoloid held this much power, Gengis Khan was terrorizing the steppes.

But really, trump's foreign policy stance is more confused than a transgendered mulatto.

And, jeez, just look at how evil this guy is! His heart is so black it should be on foodstamps!
Also fuck trump and fuck white ppl.

When lefties get professors fired you would agree thats an overreaction. Now you're just throwing memes at me.

this meme needs more sparkly shit on it

We do this because it pisses you off. You being triggered is very important to us.

we should also hold up that "speak like a sign language gorilla who got hit in the head" comment

is he mocking the disabled? are victims of brain damage a punchline, subhuman even? what about people with speech impairments? how dare this pompous white liberal demean those minorities

Who?

>Fucking them with their own System for bantz
>SJW tier
Fuck off.

>We
And who is this supposed to be?

F O U R
O
U
R

Pfft, you lame ass drumpfkin! Cant you see that Trump's trade policies are more slanted than a chinaman's eyes?

It's time to wake up and smell the nuclear codes drumpflestiltzkin!

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT FAGGOTS

If you're gonna be a shill at least try and be stealthy. Jesus shareblue, step up nigga.

Trump literally had Vladimir Putin's penis in his mouth in Moscow while watching HENTAI ANIME while wearing pajamas and getting peed on by hookers though. It was all in the dossier.

And what's up with him spending so much time outside the whitehouse? That guy is absent more often than a black father!

How many times are you going to make this exact thread
>being this mad that the double standard unravels 8+ years of dubious """controversies""" and that many of the #CancelColbert crowd now says this isn't homophobic

To defeat your enemy you must become like your enemy, hold them to the same rules of engagement and never yield or show mercy. Fuck colbert fuck the left, let them be trample under our righteous cause. Hard liberty is preferable to servitude under a globalist agenda. DEUS VULT

Let's not forget it's Asian Heritage Month

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc

It's a great time to post this all over the place

non kikes

i don't give a shit what some faggy american comedian says but this shit is funny

where jewing liberals faggot,

get in

Making gay jokes is one thing, but insulting the god emperor is treason punishable by death.

>Look Mr. Brock I posted it again!

And this is why the left will continue to lose. Keep underestimating the enemy, boy-o.

This is the weirdest shilling attempt yet. The SJWs are going after Colbert, we play along to fuck him over, and the SJW shills are trying to stop us, despite the fact that it's their own people who are calling him a homophobe in the first place.

It's almost as if the shills realize how insane their side is...

Are you a nigger by any chance?

Us.

>tfw we turned into jews now

we're not you worthless heap of tranny cum, we're just holding him accountable and making him abide by his own preaching

The left is scared shitless that the right will use their tactics against them.

>So THIS is the free-speech right!

Fuck you schnitzel.

You fire anyone with a burning torch if they piss you off.
But now you are offended, all I hear is waaaaah.

Afraid to take your own medicine?
Fuck you faking fucking fairy .

Fuck off, shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Only financially. My work ethic is so bad even Mexicans think I'm lazy.

And let me tell you, lately Trump has been spending so much time talking to Putin you'd think they're pair of soulless homos! WHAT A LAUGH!

But hey, all this shit is anti-trump so my casual bigotry will get a pass right? RIGHT?

If youre watching a comedy central alum on teevee youre confused about your sexual orientation.

I don't give a shit about him calling out faggots. In fact I support it, those mentally ill disease ridden freaks should be ridiculed and mocked mercilessly. Even the left knows this deep down.

I just wanna get him fired because he is a piece of shit.

>snowflakes
That word doesn't mean what you think it means, outsider.

Which one was the one that says accuse your enemy with the same crap, "snowflakes." 3 or 5?

>"snowflakes."
pure, white, unique... a blessing from the heavens.
I predict this will be the new symbol of the alt-right.

i dont give a shit. we just use the weapons of the hypersensitive left against itself.
we alianate people from chans and we alianate them from sjw politics. its a win win

No ones feelings are hurt you literal retard. We are holding the left to the same standards they hold us, not because we agree with them, but to show them how fucked up they are.

Not a single person is legitimately offended by what he said.

Lmao he ain't getting fired. Not sure if you know this or not, but this place isn't a super sekret club anymore. You're the laughing stock of the normie world...this board even more so. Your outrage makes them even happier.

lol. Whatever, fuckwit.

No the left is trying to use that back at the right because the left is fully of faggot vegans sissy boys. The right was calling them that for months.

I brought up Sup Forums in conversation at work the other day, just to see if it was on anyone's radar. They all looked at me like I was talking about some unknown idea, and I got the impression a few of them thought I was referring to a reddit.

Literally nobody knows what Sup Forums is. "Everyone knows Sup Forums" is a shill meme to discourage the sense of community.

Lots of r Donald posters in here

Colbert's "humor" died when he went from being a Republican caricature to still pretending to be one while rallying against all conservatism.

He should have changed his fucking schtick and pretended to be a trannyfag when he couldn't keep up the game any longer, at least he'd be looking the part to match his libtarded ideals that he can't keep in check.

I hope that faggot dies in his sleep.

It's called holding your enemies to their own standards you complete fucking halfwit.

>Thinks the colbert thing is us actually getting offended
>doesn't realize it's a parody of their side because I'm guessing fucking autistic and doesn't pick up on any social clues in the tweets
>thinks Sup Forums = Sup Forums
>thinks Sup Forums necessarily supports free speech
>thinks conservatives & Sup Forums are the same thing
>is fucking retarded

Go kys OP. Retard.

because it's cringe that late night TV which used to be somewhat witty is now just GLOMP SUCKS COCKS HAHAHAHAHA

No, you are lowering yourself to their standards and therefore degenerating your own following. Your reputation is everything. More so your reputation in the normie eyes. You're just cancer.

Nobody is triggered user, we're just fucking with left to laugh at their obvious double standards..

That would be like giving your country to Islam. You don't stand for shit just shitskins.

No, you're completely retarded and don't understand the concept of defeating your enemy from within. Kill yourself, retard.

Lowering yourself to their standards implies we're following their standards. We're not. They're not. Only one of us is "bound" to the standard, and it's the people who promote it. If your enemy isn't eating what they're serving it's a perfect opportunity to attack. Maybe instead of making a fool of yourself on a Tibetan throat singing forum you can actually try and save your people from death and extinction.

Germans, I fucking swear.

who is you?

No, that would be like forcing these people to live in muslim neighbourhoods

thats a big nose

This is the truth. Kek has deemed it so.

>Your reputation is everything
>your reputation in the normie eyes
>implying those things matter to Sup Forumsacks

The problem with Germans is they look for a fomulaic answer to everything.
It's all math to them; JQ? = Final Solution
Need to wipe whole windshield? = mercedes one wiper thing
Need more toys? = design more complex ones.

Everything is answered by the formulas they have on their sheets, the laws they have been taught, and until they are taught a new law they just fucking follow the old one even if it's destroying them.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Ur outrage!
I'm not outraged. In fact I explicitly said that I wholeheartedly support mocking faggots.

fuck off, fag

>Triggered snowflakes
This is an attempt by autistic permavirgins to use SJW tactics to feign outrage. The trouble is that Colbert supporters don't care if he makes an offensive joke, so this tactic makes the alt-right look like a pack of hypersensitive retarded teenagers -- which I suppose is a pretty true reflection of the current situation.

>thinks LARPing on a taiwanese condom manufacturing forum as NATSOC is in any way effective
>thinks getting some comedian fired stops Mohammed from invading my country
Yes, you are so wise. I should just shut up and listen to everything you have to say, wise Leaf!

you should leave, kike

what did he even say?

Nigger, he didn't say it would stop mohammed from invading your country. You fuckers know nothing about resisting invasions in the first place, so I wouldn't be talking. Fucking german cunt

You know what they say, if the alt-right didn't have a double standard they wouldn't have standards at all.

>moves the goalposts

This should even be a concern for you, seeing as though your country is on fire. Get your priorities straightened out you cheese dick.

Ah, the eternal jew known as the fucking leaf

HAHAHAH op, youre just mad as fuck that Sup Forums is dictating national politics

Msnbc is covering this right now and shaming colbert for "homophobia"

ive noticed lefties are very concern with being a laughing stock. laughing stock this, laughing stock that.

underrated post

>REEEEEEEEE STOP USING OUR OWN TACTICS AGAINST US!!!!!!!

Colbert's cock holster comment caused justifiable outrage not because of his exact words, but because of the double standard. There is no way anyone could of said anything like that about obama and got away with it. Meanwhile, who cares what that fag has to say?

didn't they teach you how to understand what you read or is English still a little hard to grasp? im sure it's nothing like your native language

>Get your priorities straightened
As I stated in my earlier posts I oppose autistically screeching about getting someone fired who exercised his right to free speech.
I don't like the guy by the way.

I'm trying to find the video of the sjw explaining to everyone that the term snowflake was first coined by the nazis referring to the way Jew ashes floated down out of the crematory chimneys like snow, and how using that term is racist.

I need a good laugh but I honestly can't find the vid, I could use a little help.

Can someone explain how a bunch of anonymous people can lose their "standards" and "reputations"?

literally using a rule out of your playbook.
taste your own medicine bitch

>As I stated in my earlier posts I oppose autistically screeching about getting someone fired who exercised his right to free speech.

As I stated before, you're a fucking halfwit. Learn to read.

>everyone who has opposing viewpoints to me is a SJW, a kike or a nigger, better commence autistic screeching and feeding him (you)'s