Brittany Venti

It has been officially revealed that /ourgirl/ is an octoroon. Maybe race mixing isn't so bad as long as white genes dominate.

Discuss. Also, reminder that you were only considered Jewish if you were 1/4 Jewish or more, so Brittany would be considered white, but not Aryan, in Nazi Germany.

Venti is alright in my book until someone digs up pictures of her dating a black dude which seems to be the trend of all the mainstream non leftist girls on the internet

be great full for what we gave you white boi

the fucks an octoroon?

1/8 nigger

>Maybe race mixing isn't so bad

I knew the shilling of this she boon would eventually lead to this

Shocking

1/8 coon.

>Maybe race mixing isn't so bad
HELLO MOSHE

She is 100% verified jewish.

Does a pretty good job trolling the 10 year old horny fucktards tho.

Can Based Mudslime be our girl too?

She's dating a chad atm, one of the guys from HWNDU

>/ourgirl/
Thats a man

Fuck off with this e celeb worshipping shit

This picture makes her look really black. I could never tell what her race is.

Right. Worship Hitler instead

>octoroon
Can we get a confirmation on that?

Pros: Gets rid of nigs and establishes one race. If we do it correctly, the majority of DNA would be Nordic/Anglo/Slavic. Essentially, we need to fuck like rabbits and let everyone else die from starvation.

Cons: No pure Nordic/Anglo/Slavics

I think the pros outweigh the cons.

>It has been officially revealed that /ourgirl/ is an octoroon

frankly my dear, who gives a fuck

>officially revealed
really? because she's always looked a little niggry

>one of the guys from HWNDU
>a chad
Lmao no, he's just not hideous, he still acts like a total beta redditor.

(((Sup Forums))) supports race mixing if white guys do it with minority women.

This board is full of effeminate little queer faggots that waste their lives and their youth with minority women, then they complain about the "DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE".

The nigger genes never truly fade as evidenced by her nappy hair and large nose.

That's because she's being arrested

her bloodline still needs some bleach. she looks like ice T.
someone take one for the team and go pour gallons of your dickbleach into this nigger's womb

It's behind a paywall unfortunately. She was on Gavin McInnes' show, and he asked her. He had called it a day before, he said something like "Okay, if she can do a punch like that, she's either from a bad neighborhood, or she has some black in her" or something like that.

That was first day info retard

being the least beta at a beta hangout doesn't make you a chad

>take one for the team

Fugg, if that's all I have to do and I'm considered "taking one for the team", call me a coal burner. Fuck, I'd love to nuzzle those tits.

top kek

They're all against race mixing because these sad little virgins are all mad that black alphamales are running away with their females.

Glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

She's also quadro-catfish

sure she aint a quadroon?

1/8th macaroon

>It has been officially revealed
This is already known. It's been known since HWNDU.

Fellas, you don't have to worry about this disgusting, filthy, sub-human nigger of a woman. Please, I beg you not to sully your beautiful pure white genes like that.
Being a man of lower genetic stock such as myself, I will gladly take one for the team and take on the tough duty of engaging in intercourse with her. Again, no need to thank me lads.

That's not true. (((Sup Forums))) is full of effeminate little queer dudebros who don't realize that they are playing into jewish tricks and their lifestyle choices are speeding up the destruction of the white race.

The fags on this board are just too arrogant from their circlejerking that they can't possibly see how they themselves are at fault for this.

White guys with minority women is degenerate, and niggers with white women is degenerate too.

Yeah, no, get the fuck out of here, if anyone is going to have hexadecaroon kids, it's going to be my white ass.

youre funny

If she wants to cleanse herself of her mud genes, she will chase the BWC.

But mulattas and quadrenes often claim octo status.

Her Mum mated with a black Octopus

She's clearly not a mulatto, maybe, MAYBE a quadrene, but she's too white imo. If she's a quadrene, and especially a mulatto, the black in her is literally the best that you can get.

It's a mix between a baboon and a hammer head shark

One drop rule, boys. If there's a nigger in her lineage, there's no turning back from there on, her children will be forever irreversibly tied to Africa. Seriously, no need to force yourselves, I am ready to carry out my duty and lose myself on those sub-human titties.

I had sex with an octoroon once.
She was way hotter than that sloth-faced abomination though.
She had no negroid features, so she was probably less polluted than she claimed.

Aryan literally translates to "noble" you reddit newfag kike. Any person can be aryan as long as they aren't a filthy degenerate.

anyone who couldn't see this with their own eyes is obviously not white, so this news shouldn't affect anyone

Are you playing the long game Sup Forums?

That's not what /hitler/ said.

I'm going to do my part and whiten up the bloodline.

Is it bad that I thought she was full Italian?

>children
I was going to flip her over and play the b-side...

Is her butt stinky?

Further proof she CAN NOT BE OUR QUEEN.

Accept goddess Rage or GTFO

You know the moors did so much fucking, it changed the bloodline forever. And blond hair and blue eyes turned into black hair and dark skin. Your great great great grandmother, fucked a nigger, and had a half nigger baby.

her dad may have bleached a negress

yes, because he actually achieved a lot during his life.

he is the most influential man in the entire 20th century and triggered the second world war.

so yes, worshipping Hitler is far more justified than a random half-breed e-celeb who is latching onto autists on a racist online forum to get attention

calm down ghost of dennis hopper

Who, Jackie? Jesus?

SHIEEEET

4chad iirc

Sup Forums isnt racist you mong

we are realists

>being the least beta at a beta hangout doesn't make you a chad
alpha is situational and relative. there will be always men who are better and worse.

Who the fuck is Gavin McInnes

She's at least 1/4th black, no way she's an octoroon

90skid aka 4chad

Fuck this bitch. GO TO REDDIT IF YOU LIKE HER BUT THIS ISNT POLITICS RELATED

Nigga's head looks like a dick

Most intelligent people who are not fooling themselves on this board know that a white guy dating a minority women is bad.

It's just a few beta male autists who are advocating for Asian gf's because they're not attractive enough for white girlfriends

nah, we're racists. "realist." too pussy to call yourself a racist

So many thirsty orbiters ITT.

Bet you all fucking idolise Southern as well.

Anyway she's about to appear on McCucks show where he will be lecherous and probably stick something in his anus

That is bs from movies and pop culture,
Moors only had an important impact in the south of Italy, mainly Sicily and Naples.
The thing is most "italo-americans" come from said regions.

lmfao at these mental gymnastics

quick rundown

There were Jews in the Nazi party you just needed to stop Jewing out.

you're too young to see deeper than black or white, faggot

hating niggers is more complex than burning a cross or getting a swastika tat, idiot

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Wrong. I'm half-black. DNA tested at 45% West Africa.

AMA I'm an expert on mulattos. She could possibly be half, but she's at least a quarter black

Why are her eyes so fucking far apart its disturbing like she evolved from prey

Lauren Southern is actually pretty OK.

Let's be honest, all females are attention-craving, but her views are pretty good and she is aware of how most females are retarded, emotional and irrational.

Any more of those magnificent tits?

It really just is the luck of the draw when it comes to looks. I'm half black, but her black features are way more prominent than mine.

At the end of the day who cares really?

Reminder that pic related is also ~40% black. So many niggas pass as white, you whites have no idea

ah the default comeback for faggots like you. I am a racist. Are you?

ay f am whats good. where you from?

bullshit, why are you so white then

in other words she's puerto rican. which should have been obvious

You're a nigger, so your racism is the result of a misinterpreted slight in the form of white nationalism, cretin.

Not that you have the slightest concept, monkeyface.

luck of the draw. i got the white skin genes. i also have brown hair

race mixing is a hard decision, on one hand you know your child will be mentally inferior to you, on the other hand they'll be more employable once the liberals finally import enough voting cattle to take over and set up a permanent affirmative action state

What did user from earlier mean by this pic?

>One drop rule, boys.
>Brazil

Got some bad news for you, user...

She likes cummies

She is the mongrel of mongrels 1/4 or less black.

>>Mariah Carey, Her father was of African American and Afro-Venezuelan descent, while her mother, is of Irish descent

You niggers think everything tanned and beautiful is has to be black

African-American and Afro-Venuzuelan both = black, smartass

I thought you filthy spics were better at racial categorization

If her bloodline is not free of African roots, she can not be /ourgal/. At best, she is a cheerleader for Sup Forums
Plus she looks like a black praying mantis.

Her Dad on the left. He's clearly 100% Spanish Aryan

Afro venezuelan just means dark venezuelan, grandpas were spanish, so you have the african american, maybe white rape baby

African-Americans aren't 100% African either, dumbass. I guess African-American means dark-skinnd Anglo-Saxon