I suggest those on the left coast get your nuclear bunkers and your guns ready, oh wait you dont have any...

i suggest those on the left coast get your nuclear bunkers and your guns ready, oh wait you dont have any. to those in any big cities in cali, good luck being completely defenseless in a tightly confined metropolitan area with little to no water experiencing heavy drought when the shit hits the fan. it aint gonna be pretty for you guys.

thesun.co.uk/news/3461665/satellite-images-north-korea-barge-long-range-missiles-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/03/china-gets-rare-rebuke-from-north-korea-for-betrayal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j1ExEwjb1xE
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delete this.

Nuke California plz

Nuke cali on the 4th of July. I'm moving out of this shit state at that time. Please Kim

Please nuke Commiefornia.

Godspeed kim

Yeah, sorry, not and never will be afraid of a nork.

I got this guys

>cali

Their missiles don't even reach the east side of Japan, best case scenario the NK nuke explodes successfully a second after launch.

you say that now but wait til these motherfuckers come knocking at your door

May the 4th be with you Kim
Please nuke Los Angeles or San Francisco

kek

>i suggest those on the left coast get your nuclear bunkers and your guns ready, oh wait you dont have any

huh, cali doesn't even have bunkers? even NJ cities have fallout bunkers, or at least the jew temples do anyways

>I'm insecure that the economic and technological success of California demonstrates that multiculturalism, diversity, and progressive values aren't always that bad.

i think Kim will definitely pull some stunt on the 4th of July or Memorial Day, he's itching to flex his Dong

The Norks are a threat to no one yet you trigger happy, Jew loving Drumph faggots continue to be good goyim pawns for the jews. The same faggots who endlessly criticize and mock the media now thrive in it. Ironic, isn't it? Sup Forums is dead.

문재인 개새끼

fuck off proxyking

I live in Oregon and have plenty of guns, faggot.

SOSUS and the other networks would pick up the ancient Whiskey towing that thing and an HK would torpedo the fuck out of it in the Sea of Japan.

Yeah even though their impotent missile program can barely leave their own fucking territory, they surely have just been messing with the world and totally have the means to launch an ICBM some 9500 km to LA that will be a death warrant for the entirety of the northern gooks.

Allowing LARPers on Sup Forums was a mistake.

Jew Alert. We're being brigaded.

Unless the fucking nuke blows up in a US city or some Euro country quit posting happening threads, nothing is happening.
This shit is getting stupid.

nigga how dafaq nork ever gonna get an army to the contiguous US

/thread

Pissing doon here m8

nee drought here old chap

>multiculturalism

Yeah the ghettos that all the latinos and blacks are shoved into to murder each other while whites and Asians do their usual society building just screams that.

cnbc.com/2017/05/03/china-gets-rare-rebuke-from-north-korea-for-betrayal.html

Incomming happening

>tfw California implodes once the Silicon Valley meme dies
>tfw you have to live 4 to a room and pay $1000 a month for rent

Communism in action folks

swimming

Please, please, please nuke California. That state is full of degenerates and libtards.

Or both. That's also a viable option.

NK isn't capable of nuking anything, they can't even test their missiles properly. Maybe they'll go ahead with an underground test and piss off Trump and give him an excuse to launch artillery at Kim, but otherwise nothing will happen.

They might have a crude nuclear device on one of their satellites. I'm not saying they're a grave threat, but if given the opportunity to further develop their nuclear program they could cause a lot of damage. Most informed folks here are hoping for a limited surgical strike coupled with a regime change from within.

Hopefully glorious leader does America a solid and rids the world of San Fransisco. Their faggotry has gotten completely out of control.

I'm moving out of the state in like 2 months please hold your horses, Kim.

Delete this
이것을 삭제하십시오

Please no. We're not so bad. Just nuke Hollywood and San Fran.

i live in OC and youre a fucking idiot if you think that the constant crime from minorities doesnt suck ass all that being said im in one of the "whitest" places in SoCal. why dont you go walk around hollywood alone at night and tell me how all those multiculturalism, diversity, and progressive values arent all that bad

Plebs are too brainwashed by the media to not understand California is salvageable if just the liberal strongholds are dealt with. They even compact themselves all in dense, small areas.

bumparoo

Yeah, but are there nudes?

do it Kim, we're all rooting for you

>Delete this.

I'll just tell them that the Kims live next door.

Their submarine missiles can only travel about 300 miles, and their long range Icbms have yet to be tested. They may be testing new nukes, certainly, but as long as their reentry vehicles remain untested there is no proof that North Korea is able to strike the US mainland.

Seattle please

>They might have a crude nuclear device on one of their satellites.
Back to >>>/reddit

There's no evidence that their satellites carry crude nuclear devices. The specs of the km satellites are online. The thing doesn't even weigh a ton, is inoperational, and consists almost entirely of solar panels, cameras, and radio equipment.
Even if it did, it's doubtful that either of their broken satellites could survive reentry

Happening/larping threads need to earn bans. Take this BS to or

That whole area looks ripe for nukes.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>tfw you see San Francisco nuked within the year

>nuke goes of next to bridge
>collapses

kek that thing would have been vaporized inside the initial plasma ball

Not likely. Guam or Hawaii maybe.

could be alaska too, i think alaska is slightly closer to nork than hawaii

NK taking their sweet ass time, pussies

History does not repeat but rhythms.

>TheSun
>Actually watching CNN, known warmongers and fake news
>thinking NK can actually hit us

fuck out of my country, leaf

watch who youre calling a leaf, you can't just be throwin words like that around. look at the flag bitch, stars and stripes

(╭ರ_•́)
A FUCKING LEAF

can't fool me, proxyfag

ill show you just how much of a leaf i am when im at your door tonight with my glock 17 with extended magazines, i hope you're ready

Hit UC Berkeley, famalam

rare

Can confirm two F-18's doing patrols of Seattle metro area today. Gray paint and its too early to be Blue Angels/Seafair practice here.

Make sure you hit Hollywood.

If you look at ADS-B exchange and see the shit ton of C-130, C-5, and C-17 cargo craft traveling to some of our Southern armor bases today and yesterday, there's definitely somthing fucky going on.

4th time I've seen it today, not rare !

While you are here, please take this into account.

Thanks

this made me laugh so hard. im disappointed it didnt get the (You)s it deserved

>that id
>bog
wut de fugg ????

I counted just now. 13 C-130s, 3 C-5s and 12 C-17s in the air.

Save us, Kek!

These faggots think that Californians have no guns, fucking hilarious.

Indeed. Seems like the D is beefing up on the west... also noticed the news agencies are talking about "nuclear war preparation" stories like its the cold war of some shit

those digits.... could it be...

the prophecy....

Well, there goes the gas mileage on that motherfucker

Pic or gtfo larper

Fuck off faggot nuke cali

Relax, Francis. NK has set off single bombs, but have shown no capabilities to launch a missile that can go further than 400km. CA is safe. Japan is shitting bricks, but they have been for years.

Fat boy is posturing. Trump hasn't backed down. ALL that fat kid has is threats, he's a grifter, always has been, and if he detonates, we'll starve his country until his head is planted on a pike in the middle of the DMZ, with a white flag.

stop watching CNN, you fat retard

youtube.com/watch?v=j1ExEwjb1xE

holy kek

Look for yourself.

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#

Go to Menu --> Options --> Filter --> Select Military and see for yurself.

They are going to test another bomb in a tunnel while we test a couple of ours in their cities, I don't think we need to start digging shelters yet.

Please LA

San Francisco would be so much more satisfying though.

Come along now Kim, we don't have all year

America is overdue to liberate an imperialist Asian nation and rebuild it as something first world

>I live in a gated neighborhood on a trust fund and never have to work a day in my life

Or

>I'm a raging faggot who gets high and takes it up the butt from strange men so I can score drugs and sleep in some rich Jew's house.

Maybe both.

Hey kim