Dutch Illuminati Banker Ronald Bernard Exposes the Global Elite

Let's discuss the revelations of this guy.
I'd also like to discuss options regarding moving forward as a species if we ever manage to rid ourselves of this stranglehold of evil we find ourselves enslaved in right now.
No government, No politics, No war, No money = freedom and prosperity for ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/dutch-banker-ronald-bernard-blows-the-whistle-on-worlds-satanic-elite/
bofjoy.net
archive.org/stream/DavidMcGowanProgrammedToKill_201603/David-McGowan-Programmed-to-Kill_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=kcW75BsWXQI
youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wsb4qBckU
vimeo.com/119549906
youtube.com/watch?v=rMDy8HCo5iw
youtube.com/watch?v=gjesmvpdY_w
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa
youtube.com/watch?v=dlQw1wLEpmA
theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/math-vs-conspiracies/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's crazy every war has been sold to the US people by the JEW. S. A. over "virtue'' and doing the greater good...USA has been compromised very quickly since it's birth

>Probably truth, p*zzagate and pedogate are true.

>John podesta is probably a child molesta.

>James Alefantis is probably some child-dealing fucking pedo as well.

>knew and read this shit back in November 201 6

>mfw

can't be real

How so?

Not true, unless digits

It isn't real

It's right wing propaganda and it's made to steer truth seekers away from the real truth

It's bait, except in video form.

It's just so vague. What's exactly does he expose? This is nothing more than another youtube conspiracy/shock using all the current bait to get view. If that face and those tears look legit to anyone , then, its just too easy.

Shills are right on time - bit too close together, lads!!! :^)

Can at least confirm everything until minute 15 or so. Not my own experience, but I've asked people who have been quite up there in the real estate part of a bank, where similar things (to the white-washing-like scheme) apparently happen. Was told to keep in mind that products/practices being legal is irrelevant. The key is to construe things to be legal.

The person I talked to had no firsthand knowledge of the satanic rituals or anything (guess he wasn't high enough), but at least the first part of this story is believable.

And....check

Of course. Tell me , what did you get from this video? Whats the shocking revelation ? The sheep are in order.

What do you need see to believe this? The kid on a slab with a fucking dagger sticking out of him with a bunch of bankers standing around?

People like you are the reason they keep getting away with this shit.

The reason he's not dead is probably because he has some dirt on ppl and maybe has a fail safe in place

i believe in pizzagate, and i believe this guy

not if the kikes win

europe will avenge the fallen
those who died because of those diabolical blood drinking weasels and their lies

man i'm sleepy. such a long day at work.
I'm even yawning right now. is anyone else yawning?

we should all take a nap for a few hours

Actually ya that would be a lot more convincing than this actors performance.

I can verify the video. Its legit.

so verify it.

>no politics
Politics are just driven opinions. Can't remove those. Even if we lived in a perfect utopia we would still differ by personal preference. And politics lead to powerstruggle which leads to systems of power (=money) out of necessity.

So how do you propose we make ppl not give single fuck ever?

Bump for anyone that hasn't seen this. Stop what you're doing (nothing) and watch. South Korean protest when?

Are the gooks really more patriotic than us?

'Politics' as defined here>

a : the art or science of government
b : the art or science concerned with guiding or influencing governmental policy
c : the art or science concerned with winning and holding control over a government
: political actions, practices, or policies
a : political affairs or business; especially : competition between competing interest groups or individuals for power and leadership (as in a government)
b : political life especially as a principal activity or profession
c : political activities characterized by artful and often dishonest practices

Please don't confuse politics with opinions and beliefs

yes

>some banker just randomly makes a video exposing the elite on (((youtube))) a known brainwashing website
>Thinking your enlightened because you watched a 40 minute video and think it's pure 100% hard factual evidence

3a. pretty much sums what I said. If you have an opinion or preference you will work towards it by gathering power and influence as will the opposition. This results in politics.

Yea but opinions and beliefs can be the core of someone's political views.

You don't have to think it's 100% factual for it to have some truth to it.

How does this make you feel?

Heard this guy was trying to promote his own bank pyramid scheme or some shit. Did anyone verify?

>Truth
All I hear is a guy just reassuring conspiracy theories

Bump

We should be trying to find any trace of that guy on the internet. If he's telling the truth, we should be able to find something linking him to either the elite circle or the businesses he claims he ran/worked for.

We'll know he's legit if he suddenly dies in the coming weeks.

It's the truth, user. Like it or not.

> Federal Reserve is loterally controlled by Zionist Jews who hide behind their "religion" to protect themselves from any criticism
> use child murder and rape rituals to control those who are let in to their ciricles
> Federal Reserve wants a bank in every country so they can begin controlling everyone by creating debt. Literally just make money come out of nowhere that we pay back through taxes and guess what, a pay back the interest rate too. Which there is no money made to account for
> JFK was the last person to go after the Fed
> Andrew Jackson successfully kicked out the Fed

bump

I guess I can actually help research shit. Anybody know his name?

>Thinking your enlightened

> Federal Reserve Isnt backed by gold or silver anymore but oil for the most part
> that's why when all these oil rich middle east countries wanted to move away from the dollar wars magically happened there.
> Duturte is kicking out the new banks
> north Korea doesn't have one

Nevermind it's in the OP. Help me research, faggots

His name is Ronald Bernard

All based on current preconceptions of how we're taught to think i.e accumulation of wealth and power.
It's more than possible for people to have varying opinions and beliefs without turning everything into a power struggle.

Goodthing im only smfc

Ronald Bernard.

I heard he was trying to promote his own bank and some pyramid scheme. But have no idea if that's legit.

You're in full denial mate.

>allowed by illuminatis to make ad cash by exposing them on youtube
> book soon to follow
We should discuss your mental regression instead.

investmentwatchblog.com/dutch-banker-ronald-bernard-blows-the-whistle-on-worlds-satanic-elite/

yep thats all I hear.
vaguely mentions panama and gulf war
says he cant mention particular companies/people or he will be killed but then starts talking about jewish satanic rituals

Looks like he's the founder of his own bank called B. of Joy. That claims to be grassroots and about liberation. Financial benefit from making these claims confirmed.
bofjoy.net

If it's true what he's saying, this is a massive fucking redpill. This is fucked up holy shit.

Hasn't hotdog looking, loud screaming shirt tearing man been saying this for years?

Fuggin hell he even calls out the kikes
He has, but alex for some reason seems to try his best to be as retarded as possible.

he's right
good luck trying to Sup Forums investigate this shit like retards
you'll never find anything
certain things still happen in the modern world you'd never dream of.

We need to meme judaism as satanism (because it is). Would the american people accept open satanists inside the government? (Dont answer that)

I am still banned?

I'm always of the mentality that if these people really care they'd name names and bring forth all their evidence to bear and disseminate it. Especially knowing how this has hit mainstream already so it wouldn't come way out of left field for people. Personally, I find their lack of faith in God disturbing because nothing can touch you so why do you fear these perverse, corrupt, weak spirited individuals. Imagine it, you worship Satan, who by all accounts is what they're claiming and believe he's real so ergo logically God is real. And they still choose to worship Satan??? These elite child fucking faggots need to neck themselves if they're truly that dumb.

>literally shoveling iraqi dollars out of trucks into the basement of a german bank to trade them for other currencies because sanctions are just a façade so the world doesn't figure out wars are bought and sold wholesale by a group of 8000 satanists that control the world

This needs to become a movie right the fuck now.

The only real concern with this fellow is that he obviously has personal incentive to create such a sensationalist story. I'm putting my money on the side that this is bullshit but not just for the sake of being cynical. He hasn't provided anything of great value and nothing he says can be verified. No one should give two shits what he has to say if they want to remain uncucked as long as possible.

archive.org/stream/DavidMcGowanProgrammedToKill_201603/David-McGowan-Programmed-to-Kill_djvu.txt

In this book David McGowan represents several cases of satanic cult murders and serial killing and in all cases police has failed to investigate them. Often serial killers mention that there were other people involved to murders but police never ever asks more about these claims.

You should read this to undestand that satanic cults do exist and they are not even that rare.

>(((youtube))) a known brainwashing site
weaponized bants
I can't tell if this baits newfags or shills harder

youtube.com/watch?v=kcW75BsWXQI

George Green, the insider, tells that there is no real democracy and the deep state is full of pervs.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wsb4qBckU

Aaron Russo, a friend of Nicholas Rockefeller, tells that Rockefeller told him way before 9/11 attacks that there will be "war against the terrorism". He also says that they are going put RIDF chips in everyone.

vimeo.com/119549906

Two french lawyers tell that they father was involved in something fishy and that he was murdered. Their father had something to do with Algere case in France and again police fails to investigate murders of prostitutes.

Search for Belgium pedofile Marc Dutroux. The case was shady as fuck. About 20 witnesses, police or other people were killed. In Belgium. Not in some third world shit hole but in western Europe. These people are extremerely well connected, psyhopathic and dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDy8HCo5iw

Kay Griggs was a wife of an alcoholic CIA assassin. Knew lot about her husbands killings. Came to public because she was scared for her life.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjesmvpdY_w

Australian Fiona Bartlet tells that she was a victim of high profile pedofile ring. She claims that one of them was Nicole Kidman's father, a clinical psychologist, who happened to die just a month after Fiona came to public.

Pedowood
pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa

Do you know some place where hard evidence is gathered? All I saw so much were shady as fuck youtube videos and websites. But for me it is totally imaginable that there are people with incredible power and influence. If you take a look at the capabilities of secret agencies nowadays it has to dawn on you that these people very likely control policy making in most of the relevant states and are directly involved into staging wars. But there are also things that I can't follow, especially the Satanic part.

Investigative journalist Sibel Edmonds tell that her source inside FBI, who was responsible for making back ground checks for judges and high officials, told her that the guy who was the most dirtiest always got the job.So, they want to the government to be full of pervs and psychopaths. The criminal class rules the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlQw1wLEpmA
I forgot the link

Just give up and join the #resistence germanbro

Give up on what? What resistance?

No, sorry I don't. I have only been in voat but it's not very well organised.

Yeah the Satanism part is weird but you have to understand that these people are not normal. If you have been close to a psychopath you would know that their life principle is to destroy and cause suffering. They are NOT doing it accidentaly like people often think. Destruction and suffering they are not collateral damage but the goal. They are very open about it.

I fixed it 4 u
>banker makes a video exposing the elite on youtube
>you watched a 40 minute video it's pure 100% hard factual evidence

>If you have been close to a psychopath you would know that their life principle is to destroy and cause suffering.
What do they gain out of it?

What's up with that three point symbol?

Fake and gay.

You must not be on twitter

Nothing. They say that they want money and power but as I have noticed it is impossible for them to engage in any activity that would be useful to other people. If there is two ways to run a company, cheating and manipulation or to create something useful that people would actually want to byu, they always choose to cheat. Like it would be painful to them to do anything good.

Do you know this tsory about frog and scorpio:

>A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

see

Oh James you nutty homo

The guy is just a good actor, what kind of dutch name is Ronald Bernard? also he mentions the protocols of sion and child sacrifices, pretty standard cliche stuff.

Bump and bumped

i agree. map is in no way pizza-related.

did you even watch the interview? he quit his old profession after he underwent a spiritual transformation.

theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/math-vs-conspiracies/

Sup Forums BTFO

bump

>that image
Until you realize that Nazi Germany was propped up by global elite to start a massive war for profit. People who still believe that Hitler was a great leader are brainless followers

bump

Bump

What is this from?

Pedesta has been accused publicly since around 2012 pizzagate wasn't even new news. Go watch conspiracy of silence

see pic:
user was so kind to share a couple of pages the other day

tons of good reading here
they have some court documents in french
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

saved for later viewing