ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING NAZIS

ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING NAZIS

Why do you hate jews?

I bet there is not one good reason why I should also despise jews!

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html
youtube.com/watch?v=apKLA5A-a_8
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas yourself you gasless kike

>Behind every major communist regime
>hoard wealth
>use 3000 year old book written on sheep skin to justify their supremacy
>holohoax
>(((diversity)))

i don't hate jews.

They're a bunch of subversive anti-white racists who promote degeneracy

How about the jewish owned and propagated slave trade?

I would put my penis between her tits and thrust vigorously if you know what I mean

Or the disproportional influence that this small ethnic group has over media and banking.

Many influential liberals are jews. This is why NatSoc retards think all jews are shit.

In fact, a lot of jews are good guys that support our cause. Israël is a prime example of how a country should be run.

I mean Hitler did, and look how cool he was. I mean he had multiple countries looking for him, pretty cool right.

Because they have jewstink and big noses and want to steal my shekels, that's why.

what's the source of that?

I think it's the killing of children to maintain power. Check out the recent interview.

I'm not going to link it, because if you don't know what I'm talking about, you're not here.

because they don't give me milky

Fuck your kike whores.

i think i know what your getting at, not sure i fully comprehend your dialect, but i think i can get the jist

This.
Jews are white just like us.

i'd like to shove my cock into those jewish tits and gas her in the face with a hot steamy load.

This is a good place to start

humansarefree.com/2011/09/history-of-house-of-rothschild-complete.html

youtube.com/watch?v=apKLA5A-a_8

Omgbigtits! I should listen to this fucking 8 year old

I'm here though.

>Why do you hate jews?
They're just being the good little Marxists they were brainwashed to be.

They are greedy, amoral sociopaths who undermine the fabric of every society they inhabit for their own selfish gain and pay no heed to the suffering they leave in those places because they still cling to the desperately autistic illusion of being God's "Chosen people".

The failing of the Jew is not an intellectual or physical issue but a spiritual one. It's an entire race of people who literally have no souls.

I don't.
Israeli jews tend to be based.
I really can't hate Israel when reading up on how they fuck over the muslim countries around them in wars.
Non-Israeli jews tend to be lefties and communists, calling for mass immigration.
I hate lefties and communists.

>falling for the antisemitism jew

Defend this, Jews

Wew

not into blondes. total turn off. ivanka does nothing for me.

When is this whore going to do topless pics? Those things are going to become saggy, quick.

LOL. Square jawed.,wide eyed tranny in the OP. False tits. Fuck of you jew. Not going to fall for your degeneracy. I know real woman from your fake trannies or T juiced females. LOL

You can already find her nudes all over the net.

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=8

Shit nudes. I want a full Playboy spread

She has nudes out there already. It was part of "The Fappening" iirc

It's not that I hate Jews, it's the Jews who hate me.

Some of the greatest thinkers, scientists and writers throughout human history that pushed the envelope of what our civilization was capable of achieving and understand, were Jewish. I don't hate them

I hate anyone that's pushing progressive leftist bullshit and any agenda that's not in the interest of my people and western civilization, most of these people aren't Jewish, and I know that it's a small portion of Jews that agree with those ideas. Israel is in many ways what European nationalists wish to emulate, which is why every nationalist European party has ties with Israel and Jews amongst the high ups

shes not even blonde...

If a man dates a hundred women, who all break up with him shortly after the relationship starts, we assume something is wrong with the guy. Over a hundred countries kick out the jews, ANTI-SEMITISM!

>Israël is a prime example of how a country should be run.
Except they require massive outside assistance from other countries.
And jewish influence in politics and media helps block those other countries from being run the same way.

Inbreeding, psychopathy.