Has Sup Forums been, dare I say it, BTFO?

Has Sup Forums been, dare I say it, BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_records
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums is just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

>Implying thats why I'd want to get rid of Colbert.
>Implying I even know what joke he made.
Has OP, dare I say it, sucked another cock?

You have freedom of speech but not from the consequences

>late night comedian cracks gay joke
>Wow so brave

>anyone else
>gets doxxed, demands companies to fire their employees, succeeds

Why does no one ever realize this?

>we found a joke offensive

The reason Sup Forums wants him fired, hell, the reason Sup Forums does anything these days is for shits and giggles. I don't even watch his shit show and I want him fired.

>Claim to support gay rights
>Use homosexuality as a put-down

This is the only hypocrisy that matters. Don't shoot the messenger. Your pathetic smear tactics don't work here, shill.

Which hypocrisy might that be?

FORCE THE ENEMY TO PLAY BY THEIR RULES.

What Colbert said was patently homophobic, and the entire STING of the comment was "LOL, FAGS! FAGS I SAY!"

We need to put Colberts feet to the fire because that's what HIS rules dictate.

We have to make these fucks consistent.

That's our biggest fucking problem with the left. The moral inconsistency.

Read rules for radicals retard, you hold the opposition to the standards that they create.

demanding people get fired over jokes
I.E. colin

Sup Forums has always been hypocritical. It's one of the few consistent things on this board. No matter what they'll always find away to expose the fact they're retarded and shouldn't be taken seriously for any reason.

>Why does no one ever realize this?
Because most people on Sup Forums and the internet in general are still young and still feel as though they are anonymous.
When in reality almost all of our information is in public domain via public records.

It takes all of what, a few hours at most for our tech savvy Anons to fully data mine someone?
Most of us just have zero reason to be worried.

Until you get people like Moldylocks and now her nudes are being blasted in her dads face.

I digress, if I call a dude a nigger, he punches me, I shoot him. I can lose the battle in a civil court ruling because I instigated with hate speech.
No one is above consequences with basic logic leading the way.

I don't want him fired because of a joke. I want him fired because he's a cunt. The joke is just an easy justification to hide behind.

>waaaah they are censoring Milo
>waaaah they are against free speech
>#FireColbert

What a bunch of fucking cucks.

>Holding them to their own standard

Colbert fired because it suits our interests and we want to accentuate his fuckup. When it comes to media politics we have to be pragmatic.

Nope.

I just love playing by the Alinsky methods to use them against libtards whenever possible. As they say, make the enemy play by its own rules, so let's get this party started and fire that un-funny cunt so I can bathe in the glory of sad libtards.

>using their own rules against them
>BTFO

wew, lad.

I too have read the latest memes, brother

we Alinskyites now

4D Alinskyism

You don't see this for what it is because you think purity matters in a fight.

Amazing that so many conservatards are anti-homophobia, yet elected Pence.

Political correctness IS cancer. I want Colbert fired because he's a massive faggot.

Its funny because the first person who tries to make rules before a fight will usually be the first person to break them when they start losing. Liberals are absolutely fucked and it is their own doing.

nah, Sup Forums is just trying to express it's buttrage anyway possible
don't try painting it as some calculated move

I don't see how accusing someone of any gender of sucking some dudes dick, alluding to to their sycophantic dick riding is "homophobic ". I really don't think this is making gayness a punchline

It will either cause PC culture to fall apart if they dont live by their own standards, or it will just swing back in conservatives favor just like when liberals hijacked it. Pretending otherwise just paints you as a naive youngfag

You need to get a shock treatment faggot

How does it feel to get out-Jewed by goyim

What if bill oreily had said Hillary's mouth was a cock holster Jesus imagine the backlash?

Oh but that won't happen because bill got fired over a joke about hot chocolate...and Hillary lost :)

Wow, no one saw that response coming. Well done on being completely original.

>PC is cancer
>show those applying PC culture just how cancer it can be
whoever made this is fucking stupid

Principles are what you practice and defend when you've won. You don't share them with your enemies in the middle of a war.

CTR still around Fucking die. SAGE

is pic suggesting that killary could walk up that? she couldn't even crawl up that grassy incline.

>"You have freedom of speech but not freedom of consequences from that speech :^)"
That's what libfags always use to justify ruining somebody's life for committing wrongthink

>most people on Sup Forums and the internet in general are still young and still feel as though they are anonymous.
>When in reality almost all of our information is in public domain via public records.
pffff.what? the state has it, but its not public fuckwad

>offended by the joke
Strawman; no one is offended by it.

So we're supposed to stand on principle and refrain from using leftist tactics to destroy our enemy? Newsflash cuckstain: the left is in love with political correctness, and will continue to employ it until it is no longer in their interest. The only way to destroy political correctness is to make it detrimental to those who love it.

You've come to the wrong place if you expect us to defend your faggotry. Also, where are the fag electroshock camps I keep hearing about? Did Pence forget to build them? Just shut the fuck up already, literally nobody even thinks about taking away your fag rights in this administration yet you people keep whining

>You need to get a shock treatment faggot
this is now a pence/faggot hate thread

Calling someone a fag hasn't been a gay related slur in quite a while. Sup Forums molded it to be a generic lulzy insult.

rules for radicals
hold the enemy to their own standards

>Sup Forums molded it to be a generic lulzy insult.
please,middle school kids in the 90's did.

If you make a rule, you must live with it. If you enforce the rule against us, we'll enforce it against you.

If you don't like the rule being enforced against you then stop pushing said rule. If we can't stop you from enforcing it, we can only make sure things are fair.

In other words, you agree with Leftards using violence to stop people from holding a peaceful rally, but if Sup Forums suggests Colbert and other Establishment Whores be held to the Regressive Left's standards, its intolerable crybullying and not simply giving Leftards a taste of their own hypocrisy - is that right?

fuckin' jabroni.

>t.underaged user
Literally all public information can be obtained by going to a court house for the local area.
Also most sites house tons of public information.
How else do you think they have your information of home address, among other things when you search for your name on Google or any other search domain.

Most states also show police records online.
I can find out your name and where you live from a phone number.

Your pictures often have a shit ton of meta data that can be used to track you down.

It literally takes only one piece of information to start the process.
If you're posting on Sup Forums, some form of information is being given and someone can use that to get to you. If they feel it's worth their time that is.

To think otherwise is silly.
Please educate yourself with a brief scan of this link,
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_records
Things like voter registration for instance, are in public records depending on the state and can be viewed by anyone (keep in mind this is state dependent).
Your voter registration has enough information to have someone at your door step.

No only t_d newfags are involved witht hat shit

or, actually, nothing will come of it
i'm picking this option

bullshit.your on Sup Forums talking about Sup Forums. there is no public registry where anyone can look up my comments linked to my name. and as to other sites no one thinks its private, they just dont care.

t.pee pee master

We're just holding leftists to their own retarded standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE

How's that going for you?

>SJW fags calling for colbert's head
>Some how its right wing faggots getting btfo

we're just creating the narrative.
we can't lose at this point.

that's why it's been so slow here lately, no fun winning all the time...

well we're running the world now so..... bretty good

>if you point out hypocrisy of the left you become the left

Using their own weapons against them is a valid tactic in war.

I didnt care stephen said that. I feel no obligation to try and protect trump from mean comments. Trump ran his whole campaigne on mean comments. You could try to get advertisers to drop him but they probably wont and who cares

And yet, not so much has changed.. When does the utopian paradise begin?

>When does the utopian paradise begin
it already has. you wake up every day just fucking seething with butthurt. this is my utopia

Given the shift in political discourse recently, I'd say we're doing pretty well.

Exactly, and we get to see that cunt Hillary whine about her loss constantly. I don't care whether Trump gets anything done anymore, the tears are enough

Hillary deserved to lose.. But what about beyond that? Isn't there anything else?

duh. the democratic party will further crash and burn.giving us an actual liberal party. same with the republicans after trump fucks it all up. haven't you been paying attention user?

The progressive wing breaks off from the DNC and forms their own party after intense infighting and realizing the establishment will fuck them over every chance, splitting the leftist vote and guaranteeing neither of their candidates will ever win.

Imagine that if a conservative person went on TV and literally said, "Obama sucks Assad's cock."
That person would have a job by the time the show ended