Seriously, the bullying against British members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against British members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the British are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Americans or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of western civilization.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a British man a "bongistani"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "eternal anglo"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is what happens when your country turns to incest to combat the rampant muslim growth.

>Can't take the banter
When are you being deported, gypo?

Sup Forums hates britain
deal with it

british posters are the most egocentric, like they were the emperors of the world, in any discusion they jump with "muh empire" thinking they won all the battles of the history and thats their argument for everything.
And pay debnts

Fuck off you dosey cunt

It's all just a good bit of banter

this
Just because someone shat on your stupid opinion and bantered about your flag doesn't mean everyone hates you

Remind me, what happened to the Spanish navy when they tried to invade Britain?

Massive fucking pussy

What is wrong with you? If someone starts memeing at you, you meme right back at them: you don't let that shit stand or start running for help, because you will recieve none. You either crush your opposition through banter, or get crushed in turn.

Ffs dad man up

We also tried to invade Spain and we got ruined

man up you ponce
bollockless little tosser

The Dread and Envy of them all.

Shhh we don't talk about that

not just my opinion
ask around

i am shaking

Now your actually getting hate faggot

Remind me, what the fuck happened with all of your colonies? You're not an empire anymore, just leftovers of former greatness.

this is a good example, yes, spain lost, but britain tried later to strike back in spain and britain lost too, the diference is that british only know one part of the history (your victorys), while the rest of the world know his own victorys and fails

stupid brit think he is having it hard.

Fucking disgrace, take it like a man

>'member the Nigel/Trump friendship threads?

We still have a few, what happened to your empire though?

This is copy pasta you spergs, the OP was a poo in the loo if I recall correctly.

Guys n-no bully, okay? Some bongs can't handle it, pls no.

> vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings

come on brother, this is what us brits live for. If you want to give it, learn to receive it

>user from Spain tells anyone to pay debnts
Wew

>look mum, I posted it again

I am being bullied?

Didn't notice, thanks for pointing it out for me you mewling little faggot.

The globalists are just buttrubbed about brexit is all.

Ruined by commies, but we've still got a huge territory.

>irregardless

british education

>Anglos can't handle banter

You're not from 'round these parts, are you?

Stop being a little bitch and brush your teeth britfag

Not really sure what your point is there.

Im a britfag and I think its hilarious

A fair bit of it is frozen wasteland though

Seriously, the bullying against British members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the British are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only British man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Americans or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of western civilization.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a British man a "bongistani"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth British man that they are a "eternal anglo"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

BLIMEY. ME BUM'OLE.

This is ancient pasta, but to the Anglos ITT replying unironically: every nation gets bullied; there are probably 14+ anti-USA threads every single day. Stop crying, faggots.

You got so tired of losing to other countries you attacked your own people just to get a win.

Stop bullying us pls ;_;

implying we can be bullied

>other countries hate us
>they invent eternal anglo meme
>we own it and most eternal anglo threads are made by anglos
>britpol is by far the most popular threads on here

fucking git gud rest of pol

remember the ANGLO always wins. we are ETERNAL

Lol bong can't handle the bants. Point and laugh at his rage. Point and laugh

delusional as your prime minister

Jesus, stop being a pussy faggot. You must be a whiney millennial.

>all these newfags not recognising stale pasta
>the reddit invasion is real

bruv

You're a disgrace to Brits everywhere with your pussy attitude.

Still kinda think you might be trolling because I can't believe someone would come to Sup Forums and complain about being offended.

kys

Fuckin' ell it's just some bants mate.

Anyway, it's not just Sup Forums. Have you ever left the country? Everyone hates us, or they try to. Our superiority tends to cause intense jealously.

Op you faggot !
Drop to ya knees and suck my cock to prove your not gay.
Also fuck the uk ,it's full of drama queens and attention seekers like op

What the fuck did you just shitting say about me, you little arse? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Royal Marines, and I’ve been involved in numerous 'bin that knife' campaigns, and I have over 300 confirmed kitchen utensil removals. I am trained in apologising and I’m the top apologiser in the entire British Army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the clickity wickity? Think again, twat. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the British Empire and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, sunshine. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, lad. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make tea in over seven hundred different ways, and that’s just with PG tips. Not only am I extensively trained in tea making, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little shite. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking mouth snake. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you bloody fool. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.
Sorry.

what are you saing by irregrdless? not regardless?

>people taking this clear bait seriously

>Irregardless was popularized in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

are you the kid that cried on the playground when you lost the football games? cause you sure seem like that kinda guy.

pay denbts

Just in your post you offended Americans and Germans, saying they have more to be ashamed of than Britain? What?
Then on top of this you say you're the purest whites in the world offending us all... LOL
You guys smash other European whites, you sold other whites out for Muslims...

I don't get why no one has enforced the
race or btfo meme yet
I think the majority of Americans that attack the UK are actually just larping schlomos or quadroons.

You little fucking bitch! British men don't cry because someone said something mean on the internet. They wear red so no one can see them bleed. Stiff upper lip chappo.

OP is a fag
This is the true spirit of the Brits
youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc

We've got your rock

Toppest of keks
We need more men like him

"Please Sup Forums-kun I need my safe place desu >~

dont be such a fag charles

If you can keep your head whilst all about are losing theirs

Self control, no arguing, speaks his mind, allows other to speak theirs, defends personal space.

Spot the Scot.

STFU you poof

True but he should have moved back with the Officers. He was outnumbered against a foe that wears masks. They only deserve a swift slaughter. There is no victory if he becomes another victim.

TOP KEK KRAUT PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Anglos are ITCHING for a war with Germany. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Dresden that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Kraut pig shit they see. When the Anglos done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Lol go suck on some krokodil whore's abortopussy, Ivan.

Look at my flag and stfu

You go to Sup Forums and expect cookies and warm milk?
Oh please.

How the fuck have we got so many fucking newfags who haven't seen the bully pasta before?

No, I expect you to be my groom of the stool (look it up)

This is poo in loo all over again

fucking britbongs never quit

Lad...
They just can't accept our superiority. It's the Anglo Man's Burden to deal with this lot

We are pound for pound, the greatest nation in the history of man. We excel at everything even though we have less people than California and Texas combined. Imagine the UK in a war against Texas and Califonia only. Imagine the Olympics, Boxing or any other sport if it was just Texas and California. Ill say it again, pound for pound the greatest nation in History and probably will be of all time.

Are you really crying about crapposting in an imageboard forum?

Almost every time we hu3s are insulted as favela monkeys, and it just makes me laugh.

Grow a beard, get over it.

Nice copypasta you dentally challenged island monkey.

amerifag here, who's lived in both.
>Britain: rich sandniggers
>America: sandniggers, niggers, white trash

>soft egg yolk

ewww

We are the most successful race in human history and the facts prove it

British women look like a bulldog with a flea up its ass. Also, you are pretty much a rape baby of every person that conquered you. Thats why you have any Celtic and German genes at all.

Kek. Nice proxy.
>irregardless
shut up Tarquin

This actually reminds me of the comments I'd see by English in their newspapers after Brexit. Just totally delusional,
Constantly trashing Europeans (Germans, Polish, Spanish etc etc) thinking they're some sort of superpower and that their shit don't stink. You really think we're gonna like you like that? Choosing Pakistanis over Germans, Poles and Italians LOLOLOLOL

Remind me, what happened to the British when they tried to invade Ireland the first 5 times?

We don't care if you like us. Most of our history consists of beating the shit out of you lmao

Also, they never even had an empire because the only people they "defeated" were a bunch of abos with rock weapons. Has England ever had a significant victory over anyone?
>inb4 ww1 and ww2

I feel im insane, here in the UK.

Yesteday a guy at work told me when he was in the army, he was coming back to the UK on a ferry from france and his NCO ordered them to throw there bayonets into the ocean, purely because they were too big and the customs people would go 'ape shit'.

I mean, how pathetic, that our armed forces cant even hold sharp objects.

Worse thing was he said it so matter-of-fact, no sadness in his voice, like it was perfectly acceptable.

Oh and he told me the FUCKING ARMY cant have serrated knives, because there 'banned under geneva convention' WTF? I hope he was trolling because its fucking daft.

Anyway, i own these apparently forbidden items, god bless the internet i guess.

I need to get out of here. There all nuts and not in the fun way anymore. Like "please kill me and my family, i have a deathwish and am ignorant of freedom!"

Seriously, is it worth staying here trying to fix things lads or is it just a lost cause?

How you doing Ireland?

Oh really, last time i looked British have 10% Scandinavian DNA, due to Vikings paying you a nice visit LOLOLOL

Does it even count as invading if youre only facing natives still in the stone age?

>Choosing Pakistanis over Germans
Why did they do this ??? I'll never understand.

We invented bullying.
Dry your fucking eyes.