Why are antifa so ugly?

It must have something to do with their political beliefs honestly.They are so hideous.look at those faces.Pic is from the arrests made in riots

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are indeed very hideous. The reason is probably that their sick ideology attracts sick people.

I know an antifa Greek girl here in the US and she's got a terrible face and also has no ass. It's disturbing.

They're fucking degenerate scum who have to hide their faces to be taken seriously. What were you expecting?

Don't drink starbucks

>a board full of uglies calling other people ugly

Lel I'm sure you're an Abercrombie model in the making you hairy Greek faggot

found the antifa

racemixing

It is demonstrated that lefties are uglier on average.

Top far left gives me a bogandoff feel,
Second bottom far left has some Javier Neuron shit going on

Who the fuck are you talking to, retard? OP? That one poster? All of us? And ugly fat fucks can make fun of other ugly fat fucks as is their goddamn right to do so.

Oh and I am a total Chad. So, how's your girl?

Because when you are attractive you dont need to win social points by conforming to groupthink.

looks like a Faces Of Meth advertisement

>Sup Forums
>literally attacks anything degenerate and has an extension in /fit/
>burger thinks we are ugly

>rejects

antifa greeks are literally like mosquitoes.Noone would care if they stop existing and everybody hates them

Their repulsive faces give a good clue as to why they support the other ugliest groups in society. Pic related.

Because ugly libtards have nothing to lose, so they give their lives to shitty ideologies that actively play against their own best interests and end up in jail for being dumbfucks.

Physiognomy is real. Conservatives are considered by both sides to be better looking people. Liberals are considered to be uglier.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/

That's not to say we're all supermodels here. But you look at these cuckfaced goons, and it's not just that they're ugly, something else is going on, there's a certain sameness to them. They almost look related. It's very unsettling.

We know there's a genetic component to political belief. Leftism itself is simply the mass-scale expression of their genetic resentment towards the right. They want us gone, and they vote for anything that will make it happen.

Who the fuck is this freak and why is he such a big deal all of sudden
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

noice

>Conservatives are considered by both sides to be better looking people.

zozzle

>antifa in contact with the bogdanoffs

would stick it in her crusty vagine