Sup Sup Forums. The photography museum in NYC is having a private exhibit on meme culture on the alt right...

Sup Sup Forums. The photography museum in NYC is having a private exhibit on meme culture on the alt right, and I got tickets. What do you want to see?

Pic related. They have a room that legitimately just projects spicy memes from the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a4I4R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's our cut? Sue them.

Find the CNN KKK Pepe

Hitler Pepe

not hiring us to critique the artistic quality, how rude

They're even posting raw screenshots of our threads. Male sure to copywrite claim all future posts.

can i still get tickets? is there a link to more info? Basically, I need a quick rundown.

Sold out, sorry. They should still have the exibit at the ICP until the end of tge week, but this conference is only for today.

One of the staff told me that they hired security just for this event because they're afraid of spies disrupting the event.

Keep this thread bumped and I'll post caps of the event itself.

lel

What a timeline

Man.

That's gonna be some bored ass fucking security guards. Tell them to come shitpost in this thread to pass the time.

They're literally stealing our OC what the fuck

Do they have the man who was cucked to death meme? They better.

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>Comments are owned by the Poster.
It's jew time.

How would you prove a post belongs to you? Beyond asking for IP logs from hiro

>(((NYC)))
Brooklyn, right?

Asking for IP logs from hiro.
Also possible tripfags.

What is the name of the exact museum?

Event starts in about 10 minutes. I'm literally shaking.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

>What do you want to see?
a religion of peace kinda thing

>Genderqueer faggotkin abomination walks out on stage and greets everyone
>Everyone raises their arms in approval instead of clapping incase the clapping triggers PTSD
>Genderqueer faggotkin abomination begins speaking "This is proof that the Conservatives are racist fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"
>Genderqueer faggotkin abomination leaves stage and everyone erupts into arm raising

ICP. Yes, like the band.

I want to see pictures of trips, quads, or more

like the 7s that predicted trumps victory?

Yea, those digits

Thanks.
Here's an archive of the promotion for the "MemeFactory" event:
archive.is/a4I4R

>tfw you realize your shitposts on Sup Forums will be analyzed and desiccated by culture historians for decades to come

this timeline is the best

if you are reading this in 2050 I want you to know that it was half out of boredom and half out of astonishment in finding out peers all across the globe

You joke, but there's literally a trans exhibit downstairs, between the ISIS display and a BLM section.

oh shit thats a heavy redpill

>half out of boredom

for me it was completely out of boredom

nothing better than shitposting a man to president just because you want to ignore life's many responsibilities

I feel like some of this is intentional.

Events starting, will post results.

better keep the thread alive for now then

How Can I stream from my phone? They're going through the introductions and it's already gold.

I'm reposting the images over social media.

try periscope

periscope

PERISCOPE I NEED THIS

periscope

>smiley face
>jewcap

top kek

>an actual trigger warning

Damn, we've got quite the repertoire.

Have fun on the wild ride, OP.

any classics?

I unironically think that memes have more artistic value than whatever shit modern artists do

Also have them frame pic related

he was right

>What do you want to see?

It burning.

Yeah it's no surprise moot thought of trying canvass as a side project. It's pretty impressive, but I guess when you have this much volume of boredom and humor it's easy to gather a large collection of the tippy top best material.

Come on OP have you downloaded periscope yet?

>pepe has literally been a Sup Forums meme ever since it was discovered
>lets save pepe!
>lets show the world pepe isnt alt-right
>9001 more articles about fixing pepe

i find it fucking halarious people are trying to fix something Sup Forums ruined, when it originally came from here in the first place.

I REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL MEME WAR WITH REDDIT

most memes on the fucking internet were originally created here, pretty much any facebook meme mimics the layout and flow of most of the ones we created. (besides those odd reddit vector overlays)

I've even started to notice "your face when X" memes pop up on my facebook feed, shared or created by total leftists.

>facebook
i enjoy having a job where people dont think i'm suspicious for not being on social media.

how about these guys, dig up some of the original Sup Forums memes, and memegenerator shit.

Let's make normies realize who made memes popular, it will make them sick to realize almost everything they post was inspired by us.

I mean fucking shit, i've even seen people non-ironically posting 5+ year old Sup Forums posts for (((likes))), then in another post talk about how this 4chins thing is super ebil and needs to be abolished.

is OP kill?

>I mean fucking shit, i've even seen people non-ironically posting 5+ year old Sup Forums posts for (((likes))), then in another post talk about how this 4chins thing is super ebil and needs to be abolished.
newfag here, but isn't that exactly what you guys want? The normies will never stop stealing your memes, but atleast they will leave you alone and not shit up this board.

OP you're a fucking legend this picture is 10/10. Steal his skullcap

They only care now because they are realizing memed a president into office. I mean just look at the stuff we post, who wouldn't want to be a right winger?

OP please periscope

OP was taking really blurry pictures so i'm assuming he finally got caught

Close friend of OP, just texted him. He's setting up periscope as we speak. He'll post as soon as he's got it running.

stop larping, faggot

AW SVEN STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME TEAR UP

Tripfag is the solution

bump

This is shitchan not here

Memes into Miracles

>THE WOMBAT
what did he mean by this

OY VEY INBOUND

I'm sorry guys, I tried to set it up but periscope won't text the key to my phone. Only pics.

In the mean time, she rolled through pizzagate and Sup Forums culture, and posted a clip from when Sup Forums trolled Oprah.

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sprölölö

wew

:--DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Damn

Thank you OP. What's the point of this anyway?

come on autists, I know you can help user figure this out

hahahahahha yup this is definitely jew york

why the fuck are they so fascinated with us

people fear what they don't understand

It's the same reason why people shout "how can you think that way in the current year!?!?"
Their minds just can't wrap around the idea that people like us exist.

Let's write a letter. Maybe OP will read it out loud.
I'll start:
WE

trump

they think this place made trump win

can you at least attempt to take pictures that are in focus? I still love ya OP but come on.

What In the fuck? People are paying for this exhibit?

REEEEEE

To be fair we did. He won by less than half a point in many key states.

Oh my god. Sup Forums really has gone too far.

>Why the pushers of white genocide and cultural marxism obsessed with the ones calling it out and exposing it
Really makes me think..

>(((!WARNING!)))

WUZ

Sup Forums thinks my posts are spam now. Rip me

he won because he promised rustbelt states he'd bring their jobs back magically. had nothing to do with Sup Forums. also he was way more likeable than the robot Romney, or that warhawk McCain.

I don't get why people make light of pizza gate, regardless of whether its true or not its basically about child trafficking and abuse, but all the time the media gets away with going "hurrrdurrr pizzagate"

The funniest thing is the stories that alt-right trolls from the US are causing a danger that MLP might win.

They're seriously losing control of the world because of pepes, according to these people.

>Hurr durr modern art is bad because I only go to money laundering art museums and ignore the real art scene like a pleb

Fuck off with this meme.

periscope it, that video will blow up if you do, or at least record vid

reeeee