i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 4
>‘REBELS’ ONCE AGAIN SABOTAGE SYRIA PEACE TALKS in Astana
>N Hama:SAA strike rebel positions in Latamneh with MRLS
>Palmyra:IS offensive between the Palmyra Silos and Talilah crossroad seized several outposts&guided missiles
>N Palmyra:SAA capturing Shumriyah Mountains
>IS sent 16 suicide bombers over SDF in Al-Shadadi town, Al-Hasakah province
>Putin: I discussed de-escalation zones in Syria with Trump, Erdogan
>Syrian government allows aid to reach Islamist stronghold in Douma
>Jaish Al-Islam releases hundreds of Alawite prisoners in E Ghouta
>Jihadi rebels destroy army tank, weapons depot in Qaboun
>JaI recaputre Beit Sawa town from former allies Faylaq Al-Rahman in E Ghouta
>rebel civil war ongoing in E Ghouta
>UAE soldier killed as Houthi forces attack Mocha port

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

nzivnet.com/articles/6496
nzivnet.com/articles/6549
timesofisrael.com/arab-media-reports-israeli-strike-on-syrian-army-near-border
hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-04-27-ML--Syria/id-3b9e901b24a74ea6a025bb64f3aa10a2
nzivnet.com/brief/6749
nzivnet.com/articles/6655
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=ivanka trump nipples
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859891762403450880
youtube.com/watch?v=p5DAp3xmgkM
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859909131012112384
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/03/520496/saudi-mishaal-salman-dies
rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/1/politika/2722007/vba-zaplenila-oruzje-na-putu-za-makedoniju-javlja-blic.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/04/conservatives-seek-fresh-commons-vote-after-election-to-bomb-syria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for fuck finns

nth for shitposting

#1 BFF

From the 24th of April video.
This is pretty cool, they are fortifying the tank positions with those earth walls.
This was the Syrian airforce can also more easily see which of the tanks are friendly.

I wonder if Russia has armored "snow plower-like" vehicles that are designed to dig up these walls.
That would make it more efficient to create these walls, and facilitate easier advancement.

Anyone got houthibro screencaps? Also can someone give me a rundown on these syria twitter telegraph fags please?

>The Lebanese news website Al-Nashra claims that the Syrian response to the Israeli attack is a matter of days or hours and that it will target Israeli military targets in the "occupied" Golan. According to the site, the preparations are under way, but are being carried out secretly and in a low profile in order to conceal the identity of the targets that will be attacked and the identity of the forces that will carry out the attack.

>The website adds that according to the same sources, the Syrian and Iranian political echelons have already given the green light to retaliate against Israel and that it has already gone down to the military to prepare it.

>It seems that the military preparations by Hezbollah and Iran and the Syrian army on the Syrian-Lebanese border and the Israeli preparations on the Lebanese border, which are discernible, lead all sides to the edge of an abyss.

>* Both the Iranians and the Syrians know that they are almost "transparent" to the Israeli intelligence establishment and that any preparations for a Syrian military strike in the Golan or anywhere else in Israel will lead the IDF to thwart these intentions and counter-military strikes against the forces that intended to carry it out.

>* - According to reports from Lebanon, any Syrian reprisal will attempt to hide the source of the real response, by using proxy forces against Israel, but it is clear that Israel will respond against the dominant entity itself.

nzivnet.com/articles/6496

>In the past few minutes local reporting channels have reported that Israeli aircraft attacked positions of the Assad regime's armed militias in their positions in the compound of a company of the 90th Brigade in the Druze village of Khader near the border fence with Israel.

>* - Israeli air strikes targeted several Assad militia raids in a secret brigade of the 90th Brigade near the village of Hadar in the countryside of Quneitra - these reports are currently running - Israel attacked positions of the Assad militia located within the company of the 90th Brigade near the Druze village al-Hadar.

>Assuming that the report is indeed true, it is the fighters of the Golan Heights who are supposed to carry out retaliation by Iran and Hezbollah against Israel for its attacks in Damascus.

nzivnet.com/articles/6549

>Sky News Arabic, opposition forces report explosions near Qunietra, claim Israeli choppers seen overhead; Syrian military said to deny attack

timesofisrael.com/arab-media-reports-israeli-strike-on-syrian-army-near-border

>Israel has struck inside Syria with increasing frequency in recent weeks

>The increasing tempo of attacks risks inflaming a highly combustible situation drawing in Israel, Syria and the Iranian-backed Hezbollah

hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2017-04-27-ML--Syria/id-3b9e901b24a74ea6a025bb64f3aa10a2

>"Will the Golan be the center of the next war between Hezbollah and Israel? And the Syrian response in the coming days" strategic "? - Will the Golan be the next fighting front between Israel and Hezbollah? Will there be a Syrian strategic answer to the Israeli attacks on its territory? "

>But at the end of his article, he hints to all the Arab states that if they join together with Hezbollah in its war against Israel in what he calls "the mother and father of all Arab wars against the Jews," the last war between them will succeed, The Muslims among themselves, unite them, and end the Palestinian problem. time will tell.

nzivnet.com/brief/6749

>It is also estimated that the Syrian control plane, which arrived in Syria yesterday, has installed so advanced and so advanced intelligence and electronic warfare systems that they can paralyze the entire spectrum of electronic signals throughout Syria and its neighbors and allow it better operational and response capabilities if the situation in Syria deteriorates against its will.

>With the arrival of this aircraft and its accompanying equipment, Israel in particular and the Western powers on the other face a technological challenge they have not met for a long time.

>The question that questions the heads of those in the circle of Israeli decision-makers is whether these technologies can limit Israeli freedom of movement to implement the policy of the red lines that are so necessary for Israel's security?

>Very interesting and challenging days ahead!

nzivnet.com/articles/6655

BIG GAINS very soon for SAA.I will not revel the front ,but it will be huge. Screencap this.

>their patriotism and heterosexuality triggers the effete swede.

Btw someone posted this pic in the previous bread, tried to see her sukies, here's results.

Probably the work of a regular bulldozer.

>houthi bro screencaps
sorry friend, my computer's dead and im reduced to phone posting.
> someone give me a rundown on these syria twitter telegraph fags please?
well a couple posters from here created an /sg/ twitter account.
then they started giving access to dozens of people for some fucking reason.
then there was the whole drama with some mentally ill slut who ran away from home.
its really not worth getting into

is this the holly baker ? Poland bro makes some tasty bread

im not a fan

What a tragedy...

>Be Saudi Arabia
>Fund wahhabi terrorist groups all over the ME
>Establish oil dominance for decades
>Fucktard Shia Iran is gonna challenge ME?
>Try to oust Shia government with US help
>It fails
>Iran funds shia groups all over the ME
>We fight a proxy war
>Fund Jihadniggers in Iraq and Syria and Yemen
>They're getting btfo everywhere
>Intervene in Yemen, with Gulf allies
>Still getting BTFO
>ISIS in Iraq gets btfo
>Jihadniggers in Syria get btfo with Russian help
>Roaches intervene in Syria
>Gets cucked by fucking Assad
>Whole ME laughs at our failure
>Begin losing allies left and right
>Even Pakistan is doing less with us
>In desperation, turn to Israel
>Lose rest of allies
>Iran gets nuke
>Get glassed by Shia fucktards
>Go to heaven
>Meet Allah, he tells me I have 72 Virgins
>Yay 72 virgins
>72 virgin pigs
>Absolutelyharam.png
>Get thrown in
>Be eaten by pigs for eternity
>Hear Allah cackling for eternity

They're fake, she's been having a ton of plastic surgery.
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=ivanka trump nipples

>Netanyahu: I told Putin we either coordinate or clash
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/

>Netanyahu: Israel coordinating with Russia in Syria
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html

King Bibi has cucked Putin once again.
More Israeli airstrikes on Shia untermenschen to come LMAO.
How can one country (Israel) be so based?

Going back to work now, hope you enjoyed that shitpost

Yeah, oh well
All the news are thanks to NotGypsyAtAll (nom de guerre GenocideAllSwans I'll-swim faster-to-the-bread-people-throw-in-the-pool) Romaniabro, I only did the bread!
Fuck you

Fuck off, kike

you fuck you

Blue: J. al-Islam
Yellow: F. Rahman
Black: HTS
Rose: A. al-Sham
Orange: F. al-Ummah
Brown: 1st Liwa
Purple: Majd

>grove street
>home

How are you doing nowadays?
Still mad at Ruskies Astana influence?

because americucks would defend israel and start ww3

SAA ,men of just ,hunting jihadists in Northern Hama.

#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SAA #SyrianArmy Tarmah Men #Qomhana #Qamhana Men Fighting the enemy face to face and seizing there weapons.

VIDEO

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859891762403450880

Allah sends a sign

>Pro #SAA Manbij Tribes Regiment led by Raad Al Mahdy was Formed in March w/ Help of SAA & Russia & Iran - Training Ongoing

These boys will take back the areas occupied by the SDF.

That silhouette looks like a man in a suit

>mfw domesticating tribals to take back lands from domesticated tribals.

Erdogan and Putin seem to agree on Syria, in other words the SDF rebels are on suicide watch.

>İskenderun
>capital of Hatay

>names the jews
Based.

Afrin is back to President Assad and the Syrian govt. YPG shit BTFO to your american and israeli masters.

Will be interesting to see these boyos in action.

Another pic from Afrin, pro-Assad Syria.

pro assad guys?

>literally 30 subhuman ass*dist mercenaries
erdogan is shaking right now
>How are you doing nowadays?
as usual
>Still mad at Ruskies Astana influence?
a political "solution" isn't a solution
no matter what the astana negociations guys decide, the syrians will keep fighting

>banter level: Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=p5DAp3xmgkM

I never imagine I'd say this one day, but I feel bad for this Daeshi

>explosions
>silent

it seems that kurds are forced to get along with the SAA now

>1st Graduation Video From March 2017
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859909131012112384
Yup

its erdogs fault

The Syrian kurds in Afrin have bowed to their leader President Assad. Now the SDF terrorists have to do the same or risk getting invaded by Erdogan.

You say that like its a bad thing, the kurda in Afrin got scared of Erdogan and begged Assad and Russia to defend them. Now Assad has that land in his control.

>Now the SDF terrorists have to do the same or risk getting invaded by Erdogan.
assad has said he will not tolerate that, but who knows

>the syrians will keep fighting
Great, the genocide of Idlib will happen sooner rather than later then.
Can't wait to see the 2018 Idlib Massacre wikipedia article for maximum salafi butthurt.

i saw another video of much better quality, it's not him, the guy who sings is a known jihadist from the arabian peninsula (i don't know which country).

they even said that the prisoner was the saleel sawarem singer (who is not that penisulan guy who sings)
different claims for a random prisoner
it's another PMU made BS

He wont submit to the SDF, he wont accept a kurdish region/autonomy/federation and would not recognise it or work with it. He was pretty clear in that. I am sure Iran and him have a solution (it might involve Iraq and Turkey).

>hurr durr
how was that khomeinist cock, al irani?

just the Efrin lads, the manbij lads were close to doing the same but the Americans said "No"
everyone else to the east are SDF and traitors

it's probably going to be just like Shiek Masood in Aleppo

>a political "solution" isn't a solution
So what is a "solution"?
Implementation of Sharia?
Kurds doing their idea of commie Souria?
Peace talks are there exactly form negotiating a peace deal..
>no matter what the astana negociations guys decide, the syrians will keep fighting
Sure, fighting together to get rid of terrorism.

> Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud’s older brother, Prince Mishaal, who was the head of the country’s succession council, has died.

Good news.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/05/03/520496/saudi-mishaal-salman-dies

>hurr durr
how was the moderate cock, al maghrebi?

Unlike your bootyblasted salafi ass, i can support a faction without consuming their cocks.

>So what is a "solution"?
Killing all the rebels and bargin with the SDF faggots

> Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud’s older brother, Prince Mishaal, who was the head of the country’s succession council, has died.
how many more brothers does he have?

you did good poland bro

Someone has the "Your sister is a whore" webm?

so do he got the Assad must go curs didn't he

It seems like he is, dare I say it, /ourroach/

God knows, im guessing loads of them. But this guy held a really important position within the family. So expect more struggles between the crown prince and the younger deputy crown prince.

>roach
Sultan*

Nah he never got involved in that as far as I know.

He certainly is, if youve got a kurd problem you can always count on Erdogan.

Boooo desu

A large amount of weapons got captured by the Serbian army on the border whit Macedonia
the weapons wore ment for uck in macedona
>rts.rs/page/stories/ci/story/1/politika/2722007/vba-zaplenila-oruzje-na-putu-za-makedoniju-javlja-blic.html

I hope the news about General Qasim Suliemani getting injured isnt true. The Iranian press has been quiet about it.

Can always rely on the serbs to remove all things associated with kebap

/mg/ when?

its nothing they have killed the man for the 20th time now

Thanks lad!
It is confirmed he was wounded, no idea how badly tho

I hope youre right.

Where was it confirmed that he was wounded?

he literally isn't a "smart commander" as some fanboys here or on twitter try to describe him.
he's YPG/suheil al hassan tier massive carpet bombing baby sited fucktard.
there isn't one town they didn't take without massive casualities after razing it

Reposting from last thread. He always dies according to rebels.

>they even said that the prisoner was the saleel sawarem singer (who is not that penisulan guy who sings)
Abu Yaseer ? Nah the guy in the video has a shitty voice, not that of a singer.

>PMU
who/what ? I'm not up to that on all of this

never heard of it

this guy hardly can be serb ,hes wearing HOS t-shirt he supports Ustashe on his facebook

C_Military1 said that "prominent IRGC general was wounded in Dara'a"

>the syrians will keep fighting
Which ones? The ones that surrender after a chit chat over the radio? The ones tired of bullshit infighting in "rebel" zones?
Only ones that'll keep fighting once the situation becomes dire is HTS and similar Al-Qaeda elements. Shit's over son. Your salafi side lost, all that's left is to wait till they understand it, and knowing retarded jihadi shits like you it'll take a while.

Better count on brave jihadi inghimashi operations eh jihadi supporter?

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/04/conservatives-seek-fresh-commons-vote-after-election-to-bomb-syria

Looks like the 1000 Year Tory Reich is coming for you guys

Assad is going down. The May/Trump alliance will succeed where Cameron/Obama failed.

>hurr durr
How's that uncut Askhenazi cock taste, Abu Shéep?

He's a macaroniman.

Sadly we can't admire the tactical genius of moderate beheader commanders, because they just die all the time.

kys islamocucks

Dude cmon you and I agree on the kurdish SDF terrorists being cancer, we need a truce now and forget these other differences.

What's going on with the /sg/ twitter account? Is that drama still ongoing?

>who/what ? I'm not up to that on all of this
PMU = iranian backed shiite militias in Iraq
>Abu Yaseer ? Nah the guy in the video has a shitty voice, not that of a singer.
PMU medias released 2 videos about that prisoner, the one you posted claiming he was that known penisulan ISIS guy and another claiming he was the saleel al sawarem guy (i don't know his name).
it's obviously false as usual (they claim capturing ISIS leaders/important (even al baghdadi's brothers and cousins) guys twice a week)
every random guy they capture is presented as a very important ISIS leader/guy

Is it true about Afrin?

>support last secular nationalist leader in the middle east
>get called islamocucks

That they are back to President Assad? Yes.

Told you Erdogan's madness will help Assad.

Wish they would change their name. It's embarassing.

SOON ,rebels fear this day

#Syria #SAA #Aleppo Post Today by #Tribal_Forces #Tribal_Fighters Saying Aleppo Countryside will soon be back under #Syrian Govt Control