Women re more likely than men to utter the words, “I want a divorce” than "I want to break up"

> Women re more likely than men to utter the words, “I want a divorce” than "I want to break up"

Why is that? And is this proof that men should not marry?

archive.is/Uy8av

Women don't want to break up because they haven't suckered you into marriage yet. They want to get a divorce because they're done with you and now they want your shit. This is basic stuff.

who's more likely to say "we should take a break" or "we should open our relationship"

"we should see other people"

Why would they want to break up? They have to sucker the man in. If he leaves her, her pussy just got used up and she wasted time she could've used to lock a man down before her looks fade.

Once they're married they have an insensitive to divorce the man since she gets Alimony, Child Support, the house and 50% of all his assets

Does break up comes with money ?

hmmm i wonder (((why)))

>there's something about marriage that makes women want to leave
Oh geez, here come the BLACKED meme.

men commit adultery more often, you should mention that

>M
>O
>N
>E
>Y

I always tell my wife she better shape up or I will find another women. Then I remind her of all the other women interested in me since I am better looking then her.

That way I am in control. She once wanted to dye her hair blue and I just said okay good luck finding another man like me with blue hair and she pouted and whined and then never did.

women stand to gain from getting married
women stand to gain from getting divorced

Break up: lose their lifeline on money, attention and free labor

Divorce: Wins a lifeline of money

By divorce, women consume their predatory nature upon men

>zero evidence provided

Break up relationship: you get nothing
Break up marriage: steal half their shit

You sound like a faggot who can't even convince him wife to not dye her hair blue by using logical arguments so instead you emotionally abuse her

So much this

That's why you shouldn't marry and have a girlfriend/engaged whatever all your life maybe until she goes through the menopause and you raised your kids are adults then marry her.

When she's young you just gotta break her ass when she's angry

>logical arguments
>women

lol

Why?

You don't get shit when you initiate a breakup.

When you initiate a divorce as a woman, you get half of everything you never worked for.

It all boils down to incentive and female vindictiveness, that's all.

Because they don't get to steal half of somebody else's stuff after a breakup

I convinced my ex not to get tattoos with logic.

tbf though she was lithuanian so she didn't understand what's wrong with them. I think being around my mum who's absolutely based knocked that opinion out of her.

You're a horrible husband. I hope she's getting the BBC while you're working.