LITERALLY A COCK HOLSTER

>LITERALLY A COCK HOLSTER

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YXCc63n7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just watched The Mist for the first time a few days ago.

A solid movie imo.

Fuck that ending. Ruined the whole film for me.

>"some"

He acts like it was purely by accident and he never really earned a single vote.

lul
I can imagine him at night, showering, crying. "It was her turn!!!"

>being on this many levels of choice-supportive bias

King is a flaming leftie but he has written some great shit and there are a lot of great adaptations of his work.

You do realise his daughter is jewish, right?

Heaven forbid a horror movie end on something actually horrifying.

Next time we'll just throw a jump scare at the end and call it a day.

Langoliars was cool too until the final act.

Shitty CGI and that "happy ending" was kinf of fucked up.

The Long March was based tho.

There was nothing horrifying about that ending. Just a sad fuck you to the audience.

His work turned to shit when he sobered up. He hasn't written a great book in 30 years. Even when he was at his best, he couldn't write a good ending to save his life. He's the /lit/ version of Wes Craven, who also sucks at endings.

>australian defending a stephen king ending
wow go fuck yourself

still an amazing writer tho

Did you know they cut Susannah and Eddie out of the Dark Tower movie?

Ever seen Creepshow or John Carpenter's Christine? They great.
Yeah, he lost his touch after he sobered up. Although I think he's still capable of writing some decent stuff, not all of his recent work is terrible.

No for Creepshow (tought I liked what I saw on Google Images) and yes for Christine.

Watched extensively when I was a kid.

There are a lot of good trashy horror movies from the 80s and early 90s that I like it. Just a few days ago I re-watched The Stuff. Great fun.

>(tought I liked what I saw on Google Images)
Check it out, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's pure campy horror fun. It was directed by George A. Romero and written by King. King also acts in it.

Stephen King is a pedophile hack.
>A book about a killer clown is 1,138 pages long.
Think about all the real books you could read in that time.

Shitty is that I can find the sequels but not the original.
Gotta dig in deeper I suppose.

IT was the shit. My phobia for clows started after I watched Killer Klowns from Outer Space and them was boosedt by IT.

Never went to a circus after those....

>he fell for the fiction is worthless meme

God damn I hate cripples.

They're miserable and subject everyone else to their bullshit.

>a killer clown
Senpai, Pennywise isn't just some clown. He's a shapeshifting cosmic monster who's beyond human comprehension.

Stephen King is literally a pedophile

pastebin.com/YXCc63n7

worthless? no. of far less value than things that are real? definitely.

King's senile desperation here is more horrifying than anything i've ever read in his books. Poor old man. Sad!

Do you even read, bro? King is not an amazing writer by any stretch. He has some good ideas but ruins most of his stories one way or another. At his very best he's pretty good but no better than that.

MIST WAS AN EXCELLENT MOVIE.

THAT SCENE NEAR THE END WHEN THEY SEE THE HUGE FUCKING MONSTER STROLLING ACROSS THE ROAD...

>IT'S OVER

This, lord of the rings were great movies

I hope you find it. Here are some other King adaptations that are worth checking out:

>The Dead Zone (the 1983 film that was directed by the great David Cronenberg)
>Salem's Lot (the 1979 miniseries that was directed by Tobe Hooper)

I'm guessing you've already seen Brian De Palma's adaptation of Carrie and Stanley Kubrick's adaptation of The Shining but if you haven't you should check them out ASAP.

He really hasn't written anything good in ages. And the new Dark Tower movie is just more PC forced diversity tripe.

Revival was a semi successful homage to Lovecraft and worth a read. Full Dark, No Stars is one of his best short story/novella collections ever.

>STEPHEN KING
>WEWUZ KINGZ

Dead Zone has a Trumpist politician in it, his followers even wear hats.

Stephen King is one ugly mother fucker. Notice the large ape like gap between the nose and upper lip?

Yeah, I'm surprised that didn't become a meme. It seems like a handful of people pointed it out on twitter and then it was forgotten. The Dead Zone is a really underrated film.

I WANTED TO SAVE CARRIE SO MUCH....

RIP

It should've ended with Ollie sitting on top of a mountain of corpses.

My favorite cock holsterfus are the worn in comfortable kind
The kind that just slip in and out

Don't forget to tell about it to your mother. I'm sure she'll be proud of her upstanding son.

I WAS A EARLY-TEEN WHEN IT CAME OUT, HER SUFFERING GAVE ME STRANGE BONERS CONNECTED TO FEELINGS OF WANTING TO PROTECT HER, ... I SUSPECT IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH WHY MOST OF THE WOMEN I FUCKED WERE DAMAGED PSYCHO BITCHES...

>DAMMIT CARRIE!!!

kek

Lol wtf

>tfw live in the same town as this cuck

They weren't in book one, though, thought that was what the new movie is?

I think he's an ass of a person but the Dark Tower series (1st 3 books anyway) were fucking amazing to teenage me

PRAISE KEK!!!! BUILD THE WALL >>>> MAGA

He's alright. I really really enjoyed some of his work but a lot of it is lazy "zany stuff happens to writer with problems from the north east".
At his best he's good with flashes of brilliance but many novels are the equivalent of shitty filler tracks.

it was a horror movie not romance you fucking tard

if you want happy ending go watch "la la land" or "remember me"

Thank fucking god someone else gets it. The guy can't write worth a dog's ball. Every time he touches a movie it turns to molten diarrhea. His just like every horseshit writer, built up by the idea of his works.

The Shining movie was better than anything he could have ever created.

"Hillary should win."

^ the most terrifying thing Steven King ever wrote.

You realize you're a fucking faggot right?

I read some of his books but just lost all respect for him. it must be some yet unknown (((disease))) which turns artists and celebs into fucking scumbag idiots who dont deserve smallest piece of respect

Still re-read book 3 from time to time. 1st is permanently burned into my neurons. Couldn't finish Wolves of the Calla.

I'd laugh if he got shot, but that's partly because he didn't even know the difference between clips and magazines. After finishing a massive saga called THE GUNSLINGER.

What's the name of that Steven King movie about a writer in Maine and then something crazy happens?

>chocolate chip Charlie

Thats where putins cock gets holstered

The movie ending was so stupid and contrived, I almost laughed. Read the original story for a much bleaker ending.

One of the greatest movie endings ever. Shit fucked me up for days.

my favorite is maximum overdrive

>Read the original story for a much bleaker ending.
What? The story's ending isn't anywhere near as bleak as the movie's ending.

I bet she's loud AND dirty!

Me too. Still fucks with my head thinking about it.

>mfw illiterate Americans try to defend this worthless hack

I like King. The man is dedicated, skillful and imaginative.

He's been a liberal for a long time. He and his brother were raised by a single mom when his dad took off. He resents male authority. And his denunciations of Trump are a way of virtue signalling to his lesbian ordained minister daughter that he's not one of the boogeymen of the patriarchy.