Income Inequality

How come some many Americans live in trailer parks you have to be middle class or above to own a home or Healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will [spoiler]not[/spoiler] fix this.

You know why? because not everyone has it good in life

this

What's wrong with trailers?

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

I love loved the trailer park I grew up in

Nothing. It just seems off that whites should be living in them.

What's off about being able to take your home with you where ever you go?

I'd like a trailer. A double wide. There's a park home complex near me but they start at £300,000 and you have to pay ground rent, follow a load of rules and sell the unit to the site owner for pennies once he decides it looks too old.

But a little prefab house, a garden and a drive, bought outright, in the land of the free and in a nigger-free area?

Count me in.

> be me
> about ten
> living in trailer park
> have a buddy named Keith
> he has a GameCube, so we hang out at his house a lot
> one day his parents are fighting in the kitchen
> uncomfortable.jpeg
> I hear his dad yell
> dad stumbles out of kitchen with can opener sticking out of head
> we run out of the house
> Keith is sobbing on the grass
> police show up
> best birthday ever

Trailer can be bought for like $20,000.

Pic is $200,000

Look at that family and take a good guess.

Kids are expensive no matter where you live, and the US in particular is known for it's third-world-tier family and child services. If you want to get by in the US, don't have kids until you can hack out some sort of living. It's not rocket science.

Niggers only have to pay like 10 grand for houses

In America a man can learn a marketable jod skill and rise up against the poverty he grew up in.

It's called the American Dream. And it's real.

For the price of a decent car... for $33,000 I own 2.5 acres, huge garden, a well with the best tasting non flouride water, massive garden space and away from the cities.
It is an old mobile home, but for now, I love it.

And every brown person in the world is mad because you are a racist.

Lol.

>tfw you can own a home in the USA for less than the cost of renting but foreignfags don't know this yet

I grew up in a trailer on my families own land.

Honestly if you want to live cheap their not that bad of a option, cheap to buy, heating it is cheap. But trailer parks on the other hand are another story, there is like 5 families that keep to themselves and then there are 50 families who know all each other business always fighting and fucking each other.

If you want to live cheap, buy a couple rural acres and a single wide really not that bad.

Source: I am white trash.

>$33,000 I own 2.5 acres, huge garden, a well with the best tasting non flouride water, massive garden space and away from the cities.

Does all the water you use come from the well? What sort of paper work and taxes do you have to go through to even allow that?

. Commerical farmers also ruined rural America, they own way too much land and they price factory farmers out of business on top of letting in Mexicans to do any farm hand jobs. Since nobody could farm and they can't get a loan to live near the city they go to trailers.

Housing in general is fucked up here.

Livin the dream

Exactly. Anyone can live the dream, like you say it is real. At this point in my life I am living the dream, other times it was fast cars and big city life.
I've been rich, I've been poor and it's been my choice.

And yes, sjws do think I am racist. Fck them.

I am a free, God loving, gun toting American living my dream!

In America you pay property taxes. For a trailer on land it might be up to $1000 a year. No big deal.

Life is what you make it.Congrats.

Where do you work?

Whats wrong with a trailer? I bout a brand new single bedroom single wide for 17k before taxes and fees. In all i got a furnished house on a country acre for less than 30k. I live a very comfortable life and im home debt free.

All my water comes from the 50 foot well. Plenty of water for everything. A low cost permit when it was drilled. Zero payments for water. Also quit cable and phone, kept the internet.
Yearly taxes around $450.

Saving money and accumalting nice things.

On my land, self employed.

Fun fact, the largest income inequality since 1920 happened under Obama, because after the market crashed, only wealthier people had excess income to put back into the equity, an equity market being artificially pumped up by QE.

>third-world-tier family and child services

What? We are? What do you mean by "family and child services"?

Anybody with half a brain can make it here and get a pretty girl.

Congratulations to you. My dad tried to work on his farm but he just couldn't do it in the modern economy.

Times change,ppl change.

You just dig a well and pay the electricity to run it do you people really never get out to the country? Not everywhere has city water

I never knew Hickock45 was so virile.

Also, we all make choices in life. Some people make choices that aren't as good as they could be. Even someone who is of modest ability or intellect can do very well in life so long as the right choices are made. Ideally you invest in yourself to earn education and professional credentials to make yourself valuable. Then find a spouse, go the lawful route, and then have kids once you are prepared. Most people who do this are good to go. Almost no one who violates these principles does well.

Economic inequality exists for the same reason intellectual and athletic inequality exists: humans are biologically unequal.

>self employed

Doing what?

Back in my day I went to Wendy's everyday for lunch. Double stack and sour cream and chives baked potato. Cost me $2.14.

True, but this change is like all bullshit. We destroyed a wholesome lifestyle where we did real work so that we could save a couple bucks on Burger King.

He's a farmer, he farms.

I was making $9.75/hr back then,now I make $22/hr.

It's not bullshit,it's inflation.

BERNIE 2020

>poor white people living in a trailer trying to make it any way they can
>poor black people live in massive urban centers, housed by the government and guaranteed every opportunity possible to succeed

What happens?

Because you cannot force someone to make the correct choices and the correct action to succeed. It is an unavoidable side effect of giving everyone free choice.

That and someone has to inhabit the ass end of the intelligence bell curve.

The best you can do is give their kids access to a good education and try to teach them the difference between good choices and bad choices, and hope they climb out of the hole their parents stuck them in.

That is the problem with the left in the U.S. They teach them that their lot in life is no fault of their own bad choices and bad actions, but always someone elses fault. This prevents them from ever being able to see their mistakes and dooms them into a repeating pattern of bad choices.

We need real men and real women. stop drinking the water! Stop sending the kids to indoctrination schools! Stop the blue pills......
otherwise, we fall.

Figure out for yourself your own job, it's fckin easy man.

Do a lot of Americans actually live in trailer parks? I haven't actually seen many in my life

The ONLY way to live is to own your land. Trailer parks are mostly trash drug infested shtholes.
Buy land w a trailer, or buy land and put a trailer until you are ready for a cabin/house.

They aren't ideal in Florida, considering the occasional windstorm that we get.

Nothing illegal, all legit. The internet is your best co-employee.

Becuase white people accept their lot and try to do the best they can.

They get no help, meanwhile niggers are paid to be loud annoying assholes with the sole purpose of shitting out offspring.

Fuck you, everything you stand for, and everyone you've ever loved.

That's bullshit.

Unless you have investment income, no debt and own (free and clear) your home, you are not middle class.

Of 141 million Americans paying personal income taxes in 2016 only 7 million derived their income from a personal business.

If you live off credit (deficit spending) you are not middle class.

If you own your home free and clear and live in it, instead of renting it out to generate income, then you are a speculator not an investor.

Wealth is not income earned, but what you outright own, that's why so many are obsessed with Net Worth and not assets owned.

Very, very few Americans are Middle Class, but they do like to lie to themselves and pretend.

60% of Americans have no savings, no retirement (other than social security).

The majority of baby boomers have no pension and have a mortgage of more than 200k, they are hoping that Millennials will buy their homes and bail them out.

50% of Americans are 2 paychecks away from financial collapse

40% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.

60% of us could not write an emergency check for $500.

And yet everyone considers themselves to be Middle Class.

Guess again.

(In 1900, you were considered middle class if you "only" had 4 live in servants.)

the house is on wheels, you can just move it out of the way.

local farmers markets too?

>plebbit spacing

Where did the fucking meme come from that only redditors use paragraphs?

Fuck off you little shit eating weasel, there's no doubt in my mind I've been on this shitty website years longer than you.

God bless senpai

>One line
>paragraph

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Cooking meth of course

because everybody vote democrat and they don't give a fuck about poor people.

>Better argue semantics and focus on the definition of paragraphs instead of defending my inane bullshitq

FUCK OFF SHILL.

I live in an upper middle class subdivision in an upper middle class town. When you're going down the street before my subdivision, you can make a right to turn into it, but if you go further up and make a left there's a trailer park. They're a 5 minute walk from each other. Sometimes I think; for literally $400,000 less than our house, you could live in the trailer park with the exact same access to the the amenities and education of the town, the only "downside," being the stigma that you live in a trailer park.

Thank you sir.
Life is not so much about money and class status as more that what you do with that money to further yourself and your family into a comfortable life.
A comfortable life that is what makes you happy and content.

t. Baby boomers

Go to hell, ....

fast please./

This desu I'm just paying rent, After 4 months without work I'm happy just with that. I wanna save up and invest in a business probably a cellular retail, any ideas

Boomers trying to help you tards that cannot figure out 'life' out.

Why so damn helpless/

trailers can actually be pretty comfy.

>stigma that you live in a trailer park
But you would have more disposable income.

>Kids are expensive no matter where you live,
This is a complete meme. Yes, kids cost more than zero. But they really don't need much. Case in point, niggers in Africa live in mud huts and still manage to raise on average 3+ kids who grow to reproduce themselves.

Childcare is the biggest cost (which can be negated by having a decent job and the wife staying at home), but if you're a total poorfag couple you shouldn't be having kids in the first place, and nobody should be forced to subsidize them.

Not really, you do pay rent in a trailer park... approx $250-450 a month. Now call a landowner and offer that same, or less amount... to buy some acreage... simple.

>Case in point, niggers in Africa live in mud huts and still manage to raise on average 3+ kids who grow to reproduce themselves.
They are subsidized by the entire world through foreign aid.

what middle class?

hasn't been one since 2004

>poor white people
ftfy.
Neither do republicans.

I own 100 acres in east Texas (I bought 100 acres for $190k) I have a stocked 10 acre lake on it, and well water. I use mostly solar power and live in a triple wide. I eat mostly out of my garden and lake, with the occasional deer that I shoot. Overall I pay very little to live there, and the trailer is very nice.

>How come some many
How'd this fucking abo get ahold of a computer?

The president and his closest politicians are subsidized. Most starving niggers get the portions of food shipments that the government didn't intercept and sell.

Either way, they're not exactly living the high life, and yet they have plenty of kids. On the kind of income that poor people in the west have, you can easily afford one child if you're not useless (which many of them are).

Livin' the dream, brother.

t. fellow E Texan

As a poor fag who lives in a camper let me redpill you on camper life.
Unless you have a modern or well built camper ($$$) its miserable.
Poorly insulated, freezing in the winter, dont expect running water. The floor will be ice cold. Most of the shit in it will break and cost hundreds of dollars to repair (even when you repair it yourself). Every corner will leak eventually. A newer one will avoid this but since you can't have a wood stove onboard it means propane and it will get very expensive to heat it. Some sort of roof to protect it from rain is a must. Airstreams are probably the best and they hold value the longest. They do cost more but they tend to leak a lot less and keep cool in the summer. Better insulation as well but HEAVY. I paid 1000 bucks for my 1982 terry taurus. A budget model back in the day. Its rough and I got tired of fixing everything. Pretty much just use it as a bedroom now.

The poor know their place in America. They even vote to stay poor and sick. God bless the poor.

Stay mad, cityboys.

Use your brian you retard.

Not really. I live in a very poor state and in my area there might be like 2-3 small ones.
DESU its not worth it. The rent is close enough to actual apartment rent that for 100 bucks more you could live in something nice. If you shop around its worth it. Paying 150 bucks lot rent is hella cheap.

LOL, SAD BUT TRUE!!!

>what happens?

detroit/post-apocalyptic cities and crack houses.

and trailer parks become nice, safe places to live as a part of a community. maybe.

>Unless you have a modern or well built camper ($$$) its miserable.
Same thing with houses.

I live in a 40 year old house. The plumbing had to be replaced because a pipe broke in the slab so now all the pipeing is in the attic and it's either 5 minutes of cold water in the morning or 5 of hot in the afternoon. The entire HVAC system had to be replaced because the old drip pan rusted and caused a portion of the ceiling to collapse also the only thing holding the duct work together was dry rotten tape and mold. I had to replace the fuse box because they didn't make the fuses for that model anymore. The back porch leaks around the outside door but I can't do anything about that because it was custom built by some dumb ass contractor that no longer exists from the previous owner. The joys of being a home owner.

yOU UTTER KEK, GROW A BALL OR TWO!

gd, KEK, not Kek!

Because we are all cucks to our corporate globalist masters

People work more and more hours a day, more days a week, with less benefits, less pay, and more taxs. While the SUPER rich (Im talking about untouchable gods, not some upper middle class doctor or lawyer family) pay literally nothing and taxes. Its basically neo-fuedalism and we are all the dumb workers to maintain their system.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

places like this wouldnt be that bad if it werent for all the crime and drugs and shit in those areas.

I'm in a military town that has practically no crime, outside of isolate nigger pockets in the woods.