SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

Previous Thread Original Thread >I've sent these to hundreds of French journalists and they've all sat on this, so I'm sticking it on Sup Forums. Anybody even talking about this in France has been shut down.
>The first doc is the incorporation of a shell company in Nevis, a country that doesn't keep ownership records of corporations. The second is proof of a banking relationship with a bank involved in tax evasion in the Cayman Islands.
>People have known for a while that Macron underreported his income and assets to the government, but nobody knew where it was stored. Here's where his money is stored. See what you can do with this, user. Let's get grinding. If we can get #MacronCacheCash trending in France for the debates tonight, it might discourage French voters from voting Macron.
>Document 1:
>my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
>Document 2:
>my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

SCREENGRABS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

START SPREADING THE NEWS, HE'S LEAVING TODAY

>twitter.com/Ozuim_1825/status/859841377231941632
SPAM KNOWN (((ALT RIGHT))) TWITTER ACCOUNTS
>@tprincedelamour could be a good start

Spread links from media outlets that have already picked the story up

>disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/

>animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jpney/status/859902550019117056
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/onviuq.pdf
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/bspenp.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
imgur.com/a/dywvQ
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/859899281934864384
my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf
dixcart.com/offices/nevis).
twit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebanuel magron :D is frauds xDDD

>MacronCacheCash

shouldn't it be cash cache?

why do you think no one else is reporting on this information? is it a jewish conspiracy?

twitter.com/jpney/status/859902550019117056
French journalist is on it and verifying
>It'll take the time it needs. Sorry, can't go faster than the music. We're 4 people on this, including one American financier.

What exactly is an offshore account? Because those documents certainly seem to set up an account that takes in income and pays distributions at a tax rate different than that of the country of origin. Amiwrong?

cacher = hide in french

Archives of the original documents can be found here in case anyone wants backup links:

The fire rises

in my opinion there is nothing, tax evasion is usually performed by the acquisition of unamed securities.

>Release your taxes D-d-donaahhldd. Why don't you realaaase them baaahhhh.

We all remember how well that tactic worked.

oh, forgive me for that mistake, as i am but a simple american shill

doesn't all of this reading make you tired? i think i am going to take a NAP

This is good.

from a simple google search zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion

shills on deck, israelis on ice

ADD TO NEXT OPP FAGGOTS

imgur.com/a/dywvQ

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules

We have been fucked here guys. 4 threads now with no info, more shills posts than oldfags, disorganised and zero meme'in done for Le Pen across FB/Twitter/French forums etc.

We need to hold our heads in shame tonight. Less than a week to go before the election and we have done the square root of fuck all tonight to help Le Pen, France and Europe.

t. Sadiq Khan

we're working on it. I think we can say that the signatures are valid, yeah? so we just need to figure out whether or not its bad juju.

As another user said before, maybe macaron didn't do tax evasion himself, but aided somebody else. That receipt states richard palmer as beneficiary, but the only party involved should be macaron. Then again i'm no expert.

BUMP

Not that easy. Signatures, once publicly known, can be superficially forged. You'd need a handwriting expert to see if it was the same set of fine motor skills that made the signature.

oh will you look at that - an inconvenient thread.

better slide that to buggery, with completely irrelevant crap threads.

which receipt?

It's totally feasible like this. I agree with that theory.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

Now look at this thread
That i just found
When i say go
Be ready to sage
Go

Voice of Europe tweeted the Zerohedge article on the story

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/859899281934864384

Keep pushing lads

If fake : it will be largely reported as fake news spread by fascist shill
If true : it will be reported as fake news spread by fascist shill

What exactly are you working on? Provide details apart from comparing fucking signatures. This is very reminiscent of the whole blockchain, Wikileaks bullshit.

This bump is full of threads.

Have a shill.

Macaroni Pepperoni.

it's almost as if the MSM act in a coordinated fashion

my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

Even if proven, it may still be entirely legal, he worked for Rotschild as a banker, let's assume that he knows how to cheat the system without getting caught.

> On the other hand, Jerome Cahuzac...

Ah, yes, french Ministers can be really dumb.

Well, someone lend 550 000 € to Macron. This someone is unknown. The reason why Macron needed so much money (despite earning 2 millions for 2 years spent working in a bank) is unknown.

Wouldn't be that surprised to see our President in trouble soon after the Elections.

If Macron set up the company as nominee director for a client he would have resigned immediately after that. The nominee director is only needed to conceal the identity of the beneficial owner from the service company selling and managing shelf companies (in this case: dixcart.com/offices/nevis). The letter to Robert Palmer (of the service company) does not contain any information of any valy as it would be perfectly normal for a bank to send invoices for service charges to the attn. of an employee of such a service provider to be forwarded to the banker.

bump
me must inform the autists

macaroni always makes me tired.

13 (last)

Virgins shouldn't be president. Sorry, Macron.

i can tell that these are shopped by the pixels.

why would you bother shopping something if you could just print it out and take a picture of it

Bummer. Well the only shady thing about it is the fact that the bank mentioned was involved in tax evasion shemes previously.

steganography

Sage this fucking thread.

neck yourself

lol try harder shill.

>bank mentioned was involved in tax evasion shemes previously
So were many of our banks just recently.

The "shadiest" thing to me is the company's name: La Providence is the name of Macron's former high school in Amiens (but even that could be explained).

the fishy thing about the letter is that it's sent to richard palmer about the company, but he wasn't mentioned in the original docs.

bump this fucking thread

LETS DISCUSS WHAT TO DO WHEN THEY START TO SAY RUSSIA DID THIS.

LETS PRE PLAN HOW WE WILL ACT

WE CAN'T LET THE TAX EVADER GET HIS HANDS ON LE NUCULAR CODEZ

the letter

in b4 the Jewish lock

BUMP

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

jews are doing tax evasion again.

He might be an employee who handles the mail, in order to cover the real brneficiary.

B-but the medias are plural and independants even owned by the same 10 (((people))) supporting macron, medias say

Charge your cellphone battery, alphorn.

Nice digits btw

>Interfering in a foreign election is only ok if we do it

Everyone in this thread should just kys.

We should honestly discuss this and strategize, think about how the EU media will simply claim it was ebil Russians posting disinformation to a far right forum.

We have to be smart about this one.

This would make sense, perhaps he is acting as the LLC's legal counsel/agent or something of that nature?

all the docs

original filing
letter
other
Current theory: Macron made shelf corp for richard palmer.

Bumps

>b-b-but muh populist uprising is a Jewish psyop

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED MUDSHITS

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough

Brittany bump

make me fagit

what method do you recommend?

>the EU media will simply claim it was ebil Russians posting disinformation to a far right forum

why do we care about that. us media said that, trump still got elected because the podesta emails said what they said no matter who hacked them

LE FAKE NEWS!
LE RUSSE HACKIERS!
C'EST DE'PLORAB'LE

So is that why she mentioned offshore accounts? What the fuck Sup Forums.

That's not shady at all. Such companies rarely receive mail but when they do it is often sent to an administrator such as Richard at Dixart who then forwards it to a specified person (e.g. the banker). After all, the company is registered at the service provider's address.

The day of rake comes soon!

bump

It's always best to stay proactive and combat their bullshit

But you're right, in the long run maybe it won't matter

hopefully someone who's better than me picks this up

This is why we have been shilled on this shitty document with no info all night. It was easy fucking work for them tonight.

Disappointed in Sup Forums

please kill yourself

>All these shills
I think we might have stuck a goldmine anons.

twit
ter.com/AmyMek/status/859625544891195392

as i asked the previous poster. what method do you recommend? something painless would be best.

It's nothing.

SEND THIS TO FAR LEFTIST FRENCH JOURNALISTS THAT SUPPORTED MELENCHON

SEND THIS TO FAR LEFT FRENCH MEDIA OUTLETS

THEY WILL BE MORE CREDIBLE THAN STRAGHTFORWARD LE PEN SUPPORTERS AND THEY WILL EAT THIS SHIT UP BECAUSE THEY HATE "CORRUPT NEOLIBERAL CAPITALISM"

Trust your medias.

Everything is fine.

Muh Penelopegate.

>88

isn't that magic or something on this board?

anyways there isn't really any good information in this thread. all of the "evidence" can be easily explained.