Why do you hate this man?

Why do you hate this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/bushs-famous-family-tree/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470550/President-Obama-considered-pursuing-gay-relationship.html
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a nigger

He didn't deliver what he promised. Didn't even try. His policies were almost identical to Bush. Plus he's a huge cuck. Just does what the jews and feminists tell him.

He's WEAK. He's a MESS.

When Obama Care was implemented we lost the plan that saved my mom from cancer.

Because he was an establishment turd from an establishment turd family that built his legacy on racebaiting.

hes been in ultimate survival with bear grylls once.
nice dude, nice body, why all the hate?

why are you posting pictures of a monkey on /pol you cuck

the best larper ever, son of indonesian leader of subud cult, Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo, acting like a nigger

>also muslim

Because he's nothing but a mouthpiece for SJWs
Because he with one face said I wasn't capable to responsibly own a firearm while selling them to mexican cartels
Because he was singlehandedly the most ineffectual president in history that only caters to the wretches of society.

Because he was a fucking nigger.

Sad!

pedophile, murderer, satanist and nigger

These, plus the fact that he thought about living a homosex life

I was indifferent to his existence until people started pretending that he was some sort of genius.
Ill never forget the height of his cult of personality, when people were actually urging that his generic global warming speech written by a few starving interns was better than the gettysburg address.

He'd rather be a celebrity then a President. Now we have a celebrity that wants to be a President.

cocaine addiction and blacking innocent white girls who say fuck.
And nigger

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

king nigger

What the fuck? There's no way this is accurate

Literally who that got elected because of his skin color and lied to "his" people.

I don't. All things considered he was a 7/10 President that's gonna get both overrated and underrated based on trivial stuff.

Majority of his policies were those of a moderate Republican, which is unsurprising considering he had a Republican Congress for the entirety of his mandate.

I genuinely think his foreign policy achieved all of its goals - embroiled Russia in two expensive wars, contained them to Ukraine - Europe wise. Made US - EU relations rock solid and ready for eventual China boogaloo. Kept out of Middle East just enough to destabilize US (and by extension Israel's) opponents there (Syria, Libya, Iran) while strengthening US allies, chiefly KSA, Egypt, UAE, Israel.

overall pretty good and capable PotUS considering his inexperience and hostile House

N E G G E R

he is a gay drug smuggler fast and furious drone boy

He's a condescending sonofabitch who hates ordinary people.

Terrible president. Having said that, at least he helped keep Hillary out of office in 2008.

This
People also seem to neglect the fact he had 8 years of Bush's mess to clean up and the economic crisis to deal with.

The crookedness for one thing. That aside I hated how ridiculously partisan he was. He very clearly only cared about democrats and has no shame in insulting republican voters and laughing at their concerns. Very "basket of deplorables" in his own way.

Trump attacks democrat politicians, but never voters themselves. It's very refreshing, almost like he cares about everyone and their concerns even he disagrees with them about how to resolve them.

>hey go do some keynesian shit
>k
Brainlet detected

Nice try Obama now go find those sluts you call daughters I seen them shaking there ass at a house party last night

you're brainwashed by /r/t_d to know any better. did you know that in the same time period of 2016 Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump did since taking office. And 2016 was Obama's most liberal year.

Guys like you are why Sup Forums is going down the shitter. There are no more discussion on anything just weak ass baits, trying to *le trigger* someone and crying about phantom shills.

cbsnews.com/news/bushs-famous-family-tree/
Ain't it spooky?

That's actually false. The definition of deport was changed to allow people stopped at the border to be classified as deported.

His Middle Eastern policy was atrocious because by destabilizing Libya, pulling troops out of Iraq, and drone striking 7 different nations at the same time, ISIS became the biggest threat to Western Society.

He also let the Federal Reserve completely dictate domestic policies by allowing years upon years of quantitative easing artificially lowering the interest rates for 8 years.
In fact the largest recorded gap in income inequality since 1920 happened during his watch. The equity markets were artificially inflated, real GDP averaged 1.8%, and created the worst healthcare system in US history.
...but hey he won a Nobel Peace Prize

yea if you play crusader kings 2, you realize how fucked the family tree can get

He thinks pol is just now going to shit. He calls peoples post "bait" but posts in a shit bait thread. Hmmm

That picture is so fucking stupid. How many 8th cousins do you have? A fucking shitload! You're probably related to someone very powerful and don't even know it.

He really came off as self-centered and arrogant, and always talked down to other people, including presuming to explain them (the "let me tell you what you think" attitude). And he was really over-rated in his speeches, which were often mean and petty.

Besides all that, he was also a faggot.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470550/President-Obama-considered-pursuing-gay-relationship.html

Made race relations 10000x worse than they were before he was elected, I can say he did not give a single fuck about me as an American, he apologized to leaders around the world like a bitch, hes a CIA plant, obamacare (his signature legislation) was a fucking disaster, the national debt exploded under him, he really fucked up the Iran deal and gave a huge ransom for terrorist kidnapping, he literally founded ISIS, worked with hillary clinton, endorsed hillary clinton, spied on my president, should I go on?

You guys are complaining about a black man in office because it's the only thing for you to complain about sitting in your mom's house doing fuck all with your life. Kek, I almost feel sorry for her.
>Inb4 REEE

INB4

>That's actually false. The definition of deport was changed to allow people stopped at the border to be classified as deported.

this is actually false, and I dare you to provide concrete, reliable source that states this. and no giving me a general link to ICE doesn't count.

the only difference in statistics tracking were implemented during Bush's last two years when *Returns* were started to become phased out in favor of more permanent *Removals*.

>His Middle Eastern policy was atrocious because by destabilizing Libya, pulling troops out of Iraq, and drone striking 7 different nations at the same time, ISIS became the biggest threat to Western Society.

ISIS is a threat to Western society only if you take Fox News for gospel. ISIS is, in fact, an excellent tool and an excellent opportunity for US and its allies to stir up trouble in backyards of countries such as Syria, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria and other places you want to keep destabilized (i.e. oil producing countries that aren't 100% behind USA and allies). If I was a tinfoiler conspiracy nut I'd say it was Obama's greatest foreign policy creation - otherwise I'd say he (and other people in charge of US foreign policy) seized the opportunity that presented itself to the fullest.

>inb4 muh turrist attacks in Europe
contained to Europe, plus rather insignificant all things considered. The year of Lockerbie bombing saw more Europeans die to terrorist attacks than all years since 9/11 combined. Years before and after Lockerbie saw more terrorist related deaths in Europe than even the most deadly post 9/11 year.

>inb4 muh Orlando shooting, muh St. Bernardino shooting
literally average day in USA, only spiced up by ISIS taking credit for what was realistically your average mass shooting incident.

All things considered Obama's foreign policy left 1 out of 2 of its main enemies severely weakened, few of its lesser enemies destroyed and all of its allies empowered and safe.

cont.

If there was a single foreign policy failure it was failed Turkey coup and that's going to be the biggest US mistake that nobody will talk about.

>He also let the Federal Reserve completely dictate domestic policies by allowing years upon years of quantitative easing artificially lowering the interest rates for 8 years.
In fact the largest recorded gap in income inequality since 1920 happened during his watch. The equity markets were artificially inflated, real GDP averaged 1.8%

in other words moderate, Romney-esque Republican

>created the worst healthcare system in US history.
...but hey he won a Nobel Peace Prize

>and created the worst healthcare system in US history.

You mean a system that was based on Romney's *Romneycare* and which enjoyed a bipartisan support but nontheless ended up perceived as Obama's failure, even though by all objective parameters it was a mixed bag - certainly not an utter failure as some would have you believe. Obamacare was ambitious and was something that would have been improved upon if a more moderate was elected, but now it's going to be repealed and replaced by more or less the same Act.

>Hope & Change!
>Do nothing
>Poster child for the establishment and status quo

Remember that this came from the mainstream media.
And I'd bet you or I ain't got that many celebrities/politicians/medieval counts in our bloodlines. If any at all.

>Man

Haha, its a monkey

He's loyal to the Jews, just like Trump.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill / Israel First
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

A decade long forced meme can have that effect on people.

Anti White high yellow, tried to reduce USA world power. Basically a force of evil and hate.

pic related

Because he was a faggot.

"You're what my friends call a superior son of a bitch. You're an academic elitist and a snob. You're Hollywood. You're weak. You're liberal and you can't be trusted. And if it appears from time to time as if I don't like you.. Well those are just a few of the many reasons why."