Why have western women become so promiscuous in recent years...

Why have western women become so promiscuous in recent years? All of them have sucked at least 36 dicks before they get married.

Other urls found in this thread:

animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is what niggers do to a nation and her people

because they are free and able to do whatever they want and it is none of your business unless you are married to one?

The Jews are a big part of it. Look at what they put on the Talmudvision then vs. now.

And then you have those magazines like Young Ms. put out by the CIA to toss feminism into cultural subversion by glamorizing sexual liberation, the destruction of the family, and all that kind of thing.

Women havent come far enough in their new freedom culture to realize just because you can doesnt mean you should.

Poor Dante Hicks.

fuck off

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

>oneitis is marrying a swarthy foreigner
>not a single rumor about her
Its not so hot from the other side.

Only in the USA. In Europe, the average is about 4~9 guys

The media and facebook said it was cool to be sexually liberated and free spirit. You have a few one night stands, spend your weekends getting drunk and high, then settle down in your 30s. Have fun you deserve it sister!

care to explain why?
i have no intention of leaving.
what are you gonna do big boy?
can only handle women can't we?

Why not ask one? If you do, they'll inevitably cite feminist theory if they have any level of education. The uneducated ones just do what they feel like now that the stigma has been reduced.

Dude fix your sentence structuring, I have no fuckin clue what you're trying to say.

birth control, abortion, growing number of atheists, and sex generally being seen as something that's not as sacred as it once was. I mean, after all, if you feel compelled to touch genitals with another person and there's no repercussions, then why not?

biggest Sup Forums myth is that jews are out to destroy everything you hold dear and brainwash everyone. however, they have no sense of honor and will do anything for more money, which then makes them the ones that show people the things they want to see. they're a reaction and not the progenitor.

Men given the chance would fuck dozens of women, women have become more like men, ergo sluts. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant. The real question is why have women become so manly and men so feminine?

That was just consensual. The other 27 to 32 times they were raped by muslims

this. can't make sense of the point he's trying to make.

sexual revolution
but maybe its also because you're going to all the wrong places to find girls

because MACRON IS A TAX EVADER

animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion

>36 dicks
In a row?

women's rights retard

>one post by this ID
you all better be saging

Kek Ty user

You're out of your mind if you actually believe that. I met a lot of foreign exchange students from France while at university. There was a girl from Niece, the only french girl, and she fucked >40 guys and a couple girls. Then there was an english girl who within a week was burning the coal. Out of 8 European girls in that group every single one was a complete whore except for this one Belgian girl

>All of them have sucked at least 36 dicks
in a row?

42 dicks actually

Bump

Of course it's our business. While freedom is a high ideal of Western democracy, it's essential to temper that with a dialogue about what ought to be if not collectively valued, then culturally encouraged, lest we default to the libertine soup of unrestricted self-indulgence that we've almost entirely slid into. One only needs to look at the current epidemic of single mothers and all the societal ills it brings with it to see that a line must be drawn somewhere. No, calling an overly promiscuous girl a slut doesn't do much good because she's already too far gone and antagonism without results is usually counterproductive. The aim of those concerned ought to be to convince those who haven't stepped down this path yet to not take it.

Everything in modern day life is becoming extreme
>There are more virgins now per capita than in the past decades; however the amount of sexual partners for non virgins are increasing

Same can be said with political viewpoints, people are becoming more extreme versions of each political wing. We have emerging extreme leftists, and emerging extreme rights. And even those not extreme still sit further off the centre than ever before

They have too many rights.

Because now they can each broadcast their whoredom.

Hello Stefan, how are we today?

tinderrr and social media

Because sex is fun and with BC + Abortion(if BC fails or stupidity ensures) the only consequence is a bunch of virgins online crying.

If all guys on this board had the opportunity to have sex on a daily basis with any women of their choosing all those 'saving sex for marriage' neckbeards would have lost their virginity and this topic wouldn't exist.

I had a friend who was super beta and was one of the "Women are such whores" guys in High School, finally he got a girlfriend when he was 20, he was porking her on a daily basis 1 week into their relationship without a single complaint.

As far as cheating goes, both sexes have been doing that since the beginning of time.

>fat in 20s get fit and good job buy house and dog
>hit 30s
>settle down with 20 year old latina virgin
>all the women at work and at church raging
>they all hate her
>women ask me why i am dating such a young girl
>explain i wanted a virgin wife
>i am a monster until i explain i also was a virgin and wanted a girl just like me
>none of them can believe i used to be a virgin
>show them pictures when i was fat :p
>now all i see is envy and jealous looks.

xD nice you didnt work at a convenience store did you?

Yassss gurl slayyy!

Why have the men become such cucks?

>Low intelligence
>easily corruptible
>easily manipulable

I dont believe on god or something but even in fucking genesis it shows that Eve was the first failing for the corruption and then Adam was only following her, they know this from fucking hundreds of years

women needs to be in control for their good of them and everyone else

And to think I'm not even supposed to be here today.

It's all part of the Jews plan

Same reason men have become babies. The food supply is highly estrogenic.

Just 36 dicks?!?!?! You are being too naive ameriBro

Underrated

I don't know but it's unsettling. I tried the online dating thing for almost three years to no avail. One day, I had the idea to post my dick on a fetish website and add random women. A few things

Turns out the cuckold thing isn't just a meme. I received messages asking to meet up and fuck while their husband watch. Wound up breaking an almost three year long dry spell by fucking another man's wife.

But it wasn't what I expected, it didn't feel good and there was no sense of connection/comfort. Its troubling when someone has more success posting their junk online than they do with traditional dating. This is going to spell disaster for our civilization.

I don't even watch Stefan. It's just obvious that if you do away with state governance, you have to replace it with self governance.

daily remind that birth control was invented by the catholics

No, that is also because of Jews. Fucking newfags itt need to either go hop in an oven or lurk more

The belgian girl was lying.

You are both right, the jews are the ones encouraging all the estrogen.

Actually--boomers were more sexually promiscuous--look it up.

The thing is, though, men who sleep with tons of women are achieving their biological purpose of passing on their genes. Women who have lots of sex with tons of different guys are failing their biological purpose of raising a child because they aren't ensuring a future for their children or even themselves, AND they're probably using all sorts of anti-conceiving methods so they most likely won't get pregnant from all this sex.

Remember the old "a key that opens many different locks is useful, while a lock that opens with many different keys is beyond useless" metaphor? It's based in reality.

>All of them have sucked at least 36 dicks before they get married.
In a row?

Because they are literal children. The sexual revolution was like giving an 8 year old a credit card, telling him how he can use it to buy candy and ice cream, and then letting him loose in a grocery store. The kid doesn't understand that eating a bunch of sugary crap will make your teeth rot, increase your chances of diabetes, and in general ruin your health and definitely doesn't understand how credit and debt work. And then you end up with a child who's in a diabetic coma while drowning in debt. And thus we have the modern woman, totally blindsided by liberation and not understanding that with freedom comes the need of self-moderation. The difference between the child and the woman is that the child has parents who can teach them how to be responsible. If anyone tries to tell a woman how to be responsible they're a sexist misogynistic slut-shamer who needs to be put down. I wonder which group finds it easier to avoid falling into the trap laid in front of them?

If they're so promiscuous then why have I never had attention from them?

I'd argue a huge portion of the reason why lies with modern leftists embracing any and all sexuality. If people can just do whatever they want with no social consequences girls are just all gonna fuck alpha chads and alpha chads will just fuck girls.

It's huge and complicated, but it's because of the displacement of gender roles in a decadent culture, daddy issues, and a rapid sexual clock that ends by 30.

Sending your daughter to university is the biggest scam I've ever heard of.

How the fuck do you find these sluts anyway most girls around me are like the opposite, I met an actual slut once she was all over me but it put me off and I blocked her desu she looked kinda weird too ugh

I won't defend the Jews bun Borlaug wasn't a Jew.

You're an ugly fuck. The flag alone tells me that.

Have you tried looking in a mirror?

That's because she was living far away from her home, se felt insecure, so she wanted to have sex with everyone. By the way the big majority of these girls are leftists and super rich, they don't give a fuck about how many boys they fuck before mariage.
Girls who are living here with a decent IQ ( >85 ) don't think that way, trust me user

They still feel the shame of it. They've just been taught to project all of it onto men.

They're too hard in the paint to give up on the lie now.

t. Whore

I should fly to Sweden and slay a bunch of swedish pussy. specifically treat 'em like shit, I mean like find swedish girls that kink on getting handcuffed to the bed and being slapped in the face with dick and cum in her hair and so on and so forth. Are a lot of swedish girls kinky like this?

unfortunately very this. I need money for a Glock though so fuck cunts, let them blow their brains out at 30 because they are single wondering why even though they led a life of promiscuity and betrayal.

Because even if you have most everything a women would actually NEED to survive and continue living comfortably, she's not attracted to you physically so she doesn't WANT what you can give her.

That's how they view men. They view men like a child views candy.
>This one has chocolate
>But ooh this one has chocolate AND caramel!
>AAAAHHHH This one has chocolate, caramel, AND NOUGAT!!! Why would I EVER want those other two?
>But ooooh what's this? Chocolate, caramel, nougat, AND PEANUT BUTTER?!?!?!? Forget those other 3 chocolate bars, this one is the one for me!
>Wait a second, what's this...?
>repeat

They take what they can get, but as soon as they get something they perceive to be better than what they currently have they'll immediately drop what they have and parade around with their new toy regardless how much of an improvement it would actually be in the long run.

Glock 19 owner here:
Glocks are overpriced and have mushy triggers. Get a Walther PPQ M2 or a CZ P10c when they drop soon.

>mushy triggers
what are you, a champion olympic bullseye shooter? their triggers are just fine for taking out the home invasion trash

A Walther would make me harder than most of today's bimbos

Got a gf. All women are sluts.
Some of them more than some others, but all of them want to ride the cock caroussel.
The only way to avoid that is to get a girl fast and then make sure no one takes her from you. That means no matter how good you are you will have to keep her tied to you with magic tricks and shit. She will think you're together because it's fate.

If she cheats on you, you leave her and never look back. The memes are real: she will do it again. It's really hard to find a woman to spend your life with, so if you can you may find yourself a slut. but at least one you can handle.

Why are western men turning them into sluts? Sex outside of marriage did it. we need to shame people who have sex outside of marriage again.

major cope

write a novel

>unless you are married to one
Why the fuck do you think we're trying to stop them before it's too late you goddamn maplenigger

that is a work of art

Nothing makes western women more mad than a white man having a successful someone from a different culture. Personal experience.

Same reason we all chimpout over blacks dating white women honestly.

>In Europe, the average is about 4~9 guys

>

>at least 36 dicks

When did 36 dicks become the bar and why did they pick 36?

It was a random number higher than 10 retard

>mfw I'm number 37

At least you got your dick sucked. Ideally didn't catch the herp.

It's a Clerks reference.

Newfags brining their cancer here. Some other site must have exploded. The squirrel nuts one maybe?

Hey roastie. Nobody wants to marry promiscuous women.

What does it matter to you, you are going to be a virgin for the rest of your life and blame it on women.
>Tips fedora

Now how am I supposed to know how promiscuous Western women are on average if OP is just throwing out numbers from his ass?

>guns with better triggers that also cost less are somehow worse than glocks because reasons
They also both have better ergonomics. Why are you pretending to be retarded?

The funny thing is that they try to act like there is nothing wrong with it but most girls arent honest about the number of men they have fucked or sucked.

Goddamnit I came to reply with this

just because you can't get laid doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't. applies to men and women.

because there are men who will give them dicks to suck

that's literally it.

i married a Finn 8 years younger and she looks 20 years younger than me. the rage is real. and i love it.

men are the gatekeepers to sex now?

whatever you say...

>get a girl fast
What do you mean by this?