It's official. Lauren Southern is a White Nationalist

It's official. Lauren Southern is a White Nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=AgvnCMvptNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

no she just plays overwatch

>white nationalist
>burns coal
one day, india will poo under your maple trees so when the leaves fall they will rot in shit

>fertilizer

i'm literally dying, only

lauren southern is agitprop cointel

she believes in divide and conquer and keeping the masses distracted, confused, entertained and uneducated

she does not believe in SJWs, white nationalism, conservativism, liberalism, alt-right, trump, bernie, or any of the stupid shit they distract you with

INDIA STOP IT RIGHT NOW

Heil Him

you had to be stupid to not know this before

designated shitting trees, i like the ring of that

oy gevalt

Holy fuck my sides

Came here to post this.

Technically, that would be a French Nationalist.

she's not jewish retarded fuck

>implying the tree won't die from burning curry shit

its upside down senpai

Fuck, smoothie went everywhere

It's ok. Your poo will make an excellent fertilizer for my farm.

>ID is brown
I guess that means your post checks out.

Is she a Borderlands Vault Hunter?

She wasn't as red pilled yet then.

>pajeet bringing these bantz

>woman
yeah nah

hi lauren.

FFS India stop shitting on everything.

yeah she's totally redpilled now she knows democrats are the real racists. jews never did nuffin MAGA 4 lyf bro

a shitload of name ''ultimately'' derive from jewish roots. I wouldve thought her ADN results stating she isn't jewish would be more valuable than stupid autistic ''research'' on names. Also, the idea that she would hide her jewish roots is stupid. No one outside of a couple weird would care she'd gain nothing from doing this

How retarded should one be to pay for a book written by some 21 y.o. female?

Didn't some indian guys poo in her maple tree already? Think I saw some pictures of her getting banged by a bunch of guys in india. Can't post pics unfortunately since there wasn't any actual banging going on, but it was definitely implied.

>european identitarian
>not even european

implying this changes my opinion of that angel

>implying jews dont try to hide their roots
fuck off kike

>implying there is anything wrong with jews

fuck off. i welcome all white jews into the white nationalist movement

Hi Lauren

LOL, go back to Stormfront.

well of course you do, hershel.

im on to you shillfags. you think we care that much about whether someone has jewish blood? as long as they dont act jewy we dont care. stop trying to divide the '' alt right ''. Its not gonna work.

She's a Buddhist?

you dont need to care or not since she doesnt have a drop of jewish blood

>LOL, go back to Stormfront.
Literally the knee jerk cliche response of the triggered conniving kike

Is she a crypto kike or not?

>i welcome all white jews into the white nationalist movement

No words, frankly.

I'm going to take your leaf and pass it to the people on the streets for wiping their asses

true she only has a jewish surname, says the jews never did nuffin, pokes fun at white nationalists and grandparents who had to flee nazi germany for being jews. rly makes one think.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

*and had

#freekekistan

>oh look it's another character assassination thread.
She's not jewish she upload his 23andme and she's mostly Iberian

this isn't your safespace pedro. 23andme results have less credibility than your economy.

Whats your name ? i bet it has jewish roots. Like I said again, a lot of names are ''ultimately'' jewish.

Believe it or not, a lot of people fled during ww2, not just jews. She means her gp fled, not her gp are jewish. most of the world pokes fun at white nat, only 0.2% of the world is jewish hmmm.

Someone from the Rebel gave this script to Jay Fayza after having an argument with Lauren Southern regarding white nationalism/genocide where she was accused of being anti-Semitic. I'm sure you can imagine it:

>Ok, then explain why it is ok for Jews to have an ethnostate but it's not ok for whites?

They both leave flustered, but Lauren feels like she got the better of it. Meanwhile, frothing at the mouth, someone starts typing this up:

[YouTube] Alt-Right White Nationalists Are Stupid (embed)

Lauren sees this and feels insulted, and betrayed that they would resort to such tactics. Two days later this video is released:

youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE

KEK

lol back to kikebook schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

Just look at her if you don't believe the google scam, she isn't Ayn Rand.
Fuck my economy too btw.

Include me in the screencap

Generation Identitaire is rather based

>denies the fact that jews hide their (((roots)))
>posts picture of kike that hides his (((roots)))

>UR A JOO
that's why no one take you guys seriously. Youre a literal torn on white nationalism and white interest. I wish your kind just fucking died

would be more helpful than 1000 shoah

response video
youtube.com/watch?v=AgvnCMvptNs

You realize that her DNA test trumps everything else right ? even if she fucking said IM A LITERAL JEW I COULDNT BE MORE JEWISH on twitter, what her DNA test said is the only thing that matter

Hmm.
>invited to play with me

no u

WOW ITS A PROOF SHE BURNS THE COALS - stormretard

i can assure you it doesnt have jewish roots. and i didn't have to change it to fit in like jews routinely have done throughout history. i also didnt have jewish grandparents who had to flee nazi germany for being jews. i also dont deny the jewish global conspiracy, i also didnt work for the jewish owned (((rebel media))), i also didnt make fun of white nationalism and white genocide. i get it, you have a crush on her and you recently migrated here from the_donald, and youre experiencing cognitive dissonance.

So much testosterone in her voice

>. I wish your kind just fucking died
yes we're aware of that

She's done a genetic test ya idiot, shes not Jewish
She just worked for a Jewish news outlet

>white

>muh 23andme is so accurate, equivocal and totes legit, totally blows any jew allegations out the water 100%

POO'D

Uh ok?

>Every white nationalist is cointel.

>She just worked for a Jewish news outlet

A position she probably got through her jewish connections. She posted her 23andme but it didn't show the breakdown of her European genes. For all we know, she could have a very high ashkenazi makeup.

Checked

wew lad

Include me in the screencap

Were they dating? Or is this just a picture between friends? Her bent leg indicates otherwise but you never know with girls in this day and age.

She has been a white nationalist for a while now

her parent didnt flee because theyre jewish. a lot of people fled the nazis
>i also dont deny the jewish global conspiracy
> didnt make fun of white nationalism and white genocide
boy if thats your requirement for being jewish, i guess the world is basically all jews

>youre not buying my stupid retarded shit based on a tweet and her not being a nazi therefore you have a crush on her

ok so basically you just believe what you want to believe lol

so much for ''le redpilled objective individual seeking for the truth no matter where it leads''

yea!! Destroying christian family values will surely fix the white birth rate amirite?

my sides KEK

>indian mentions poo
>20+ responses
guys this isn't healthy

Fucking well memed, paabu. Goodluck kicking pakistans ass, too

>her parent didnt flee because theyre jewish.
are you fucking retarded? read the tweet "Jewish people are still recovering from the (((holocaust))), my grandparents escaped the Nazis and lost everything."
Yeah totally not Jewish at all. They were just fleeing from Denmark like millions other Christians right?

>boy if thats your requirement for being jewish, i guess the world is basically all jews
It's not a requirement, they're all signifies she's a kike you dense twat.

>ok so basically you just believe what you want to believe lol
she didnt show the breakdown of muh 23 and me results. not that 23 has any credibility anyway.

>>burns coal

proof?

*signifiers

i dunno about millions but yeah, a lot of non-jew fled denmark

This woman is also a white nationalist

Christian family values are european family values you fucking idiot
Christianity didnt invent morality and community