Seriously, the bullying against French members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against French members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the French are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only French man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully British or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of western civilization.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a French man a "baguette"(disgusting food) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth French man that they are a "je surrende"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_3U0DdBR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

i like how you just took the british one and replaced everything with baguette country

WW2

Who started this copypasta?

We are telling them the truth about the election. They don't want to hear it. Marine si based but today Macaroni was just better..

Cry more, faggot

Elect Maman Marine and things might change.

french are turbo faggots, every single french person i've met is a disgrace.
kys

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_3U0DdBR8

>IM NOT A BAGUETTE!!!

>implying I can't and haven't fucked your mom for 10€ (295 pesos).

An irishman in June of last year most probably

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Europeans here. Why not bully Greeks or Russians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our multicultural country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest German diaspora in all of western civilization.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an American man an "Americuck"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "burger"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
You're destroying white pride, you're dividing Westerners against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

remove kebab then we'll talk

I hate Italians, especially with this terrible pasta.

AYOO!

I started it for no reason like six minutes ago
I'd support Marine for her program but she cannot into economics, and that hurts
> look at my flag
> look at your flag

French people don't misbehave only if they think you are a subhuman, which is your case you fucking jew spic faggot fuck face.

SHUT THE FUCK ITALY YOU MEATBALL FAGGOT!!!

Why does it seem like every Irish poster is the same guy? I swear there's zero fucking diversity of opinion/autism when it comes to potatoniggers

KYS you slide shill.

Are you working for some Soros NGO in Italy?

Actually I'd prefer to see him dead, but there's no reason to argue with a fake-Russian drunk fag
> If I tell to stfu to every poster on Sup Forums they'll never notice how much newfag I am
Give us back Nice, Savoy and Corse and maybe I'll stop

>flag

stupid french thinks they have it bad.

Argentina