Uh OH Sup Forums looks like they have us figure out. KEK

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F2mWq
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You came all the way over from reddit to post this?

Don't give clicks

archive.is/F2mWq

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

>Seth, son of Abraham
jesus christ what kikery

Without viewing the article I can tell you whatever he's suggesting is wrong.

Alt-right aren't trolls. Aren't Sup Forums. And he's a part time libtard snowflake professor writing virtue signal articles for free. The exact wrong person to "deal" with Sup Forums.

No Seth, we're done giving you ad revenue, go back to r/Sup Forums

>saying we're just trolls

Notice the language, folks. They're pushing the narrative that we're just trolls who don't actually believe anything we say. It's just a big joke, don't take those right-wingers seriously.

Fuck kek, how do we make horse pussy main stream so they all start memeing IRL about it?

If you post an article and don't include an archive link, I will immediately assume you are a shill.

>In other words, if you are, for instance, Asian-American, female, Jewish, transgendered, or gay, and if you (a) detest Social Justice Warriors you can be a member of the alt-right. But don’t do that.

The big brother is strong in this one.

>it's the basement trolls argument

Never under estimate your enemy. It's why the left is losing

So how do they do it?
I am one of said trolls since 2005 and even i still dont know how to take one of us out..

>he thinks the bog-pill is the same as the red-pill
Don't mix up your pills. If you are not prepared untold horrors may unfold upon taking the bog-pilled.

The media will never understand Sup Forums

He's clueless on a lot of things

Gets almost everything wrong

>Cross-posters are particularly pathetic online creatures

i actually just read half of this shit and its garbage and wont help them at all..

as expected

A rare fail of both style and content, 0/10 would an hero

>I posted it again!!

Stop posting your shitty article everyday, no one cares that you are talking about an anime image board on the corner of the internet. You are not edgy or cool.

Oh dear

this is hilarious what (((they))) think of us

>the Sup Forums board on Reddit; Sup Forums (confusingly, the “Sup Forums” board there)

lolwut

I'm still trying to figure wtf he's trying to say; I read the first half of his prologue and then stopped before even getting to the Q&A because half of it didn't apply to me (I'm older, not a NEET, have a career, and firmly believe in my beliefs) and he has close to zero clue what he is talking about and it basing his entire view of Sup Forums and the Alt-Right on a grossly misrepresented and flawed stereotypical misconception

>animus
It took me a second to realize they weren't talking about Sup Forums.

TL;DR
Fuck this guy

The only thing he said that I agree with.

>Sup Forums board on reddit

>While it’s true that most users on these sites are male, and that most are white, and that most are (importantly,secular) Christians...

Did this shitlord just assume my gender, race, and religion? Wew.

>UNH
kek that's my alma mater. The liberal arts department is sadly rife with leftist babbies so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

t. English lit grad who somehow didn't become a far leftist

>attorney
>journalist

I'm sure he's trustworthy

kek, he doesn' even mention anime as far as i know, i stopped reading half way through when I realised it was drivel

Anyone else come to Sup Forums just because its amusing and funny?

>fpbp
>ben garrison's
>russian airstrikes
>memes
>real life memes fighting antifa
>shia la boofs flag
>flag posting banter

its funny shit, gives me a chuckle

he should have lurked more, but if he did that, he'd be in danger of youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

FFS stop shilling your shitty blog here

You know he hit the nail on the head when in the first paragraph he said to ignore the trolls, then he goes completely off the rails in understanding chan and troll culture. Also Sup Forums as this Lord of the Flies society sounds like a great idea for an animu or vidya game

>This means having no reaction whatsoever, emotional or otherwise, when you’re referred to by the f-word

But we call everyone fags. Literally every poster here is a fag of some type.

>conflating the alt-lite with the alt-right
pretty much what I expected

Jesus fuck that is one long ass paper

but seriously we can't let these people get their hands on the bathroom signs

Jesus Christ these fucks are pathetic. Sup Forums is synonymous with alt-right? Anyone that disagrees with a libtard is branded alt-right. Low energy fucking shit. Reeeee.