23 and me

I got my 23andme results back and while I'm 100% European I'm 0.2% Ashkenazi. Should I just gas myself now or exploit my latent ancestral merchant abilities?

How did your 23 and me turn out, Sup Forums? pic unrelated

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

I'm 0.3% negro.

Its run by the kikes so they say everyone has a little bit of kike in them.

>giving your genetic code to a company

youre one of those dumb kikes, aren't you?

Just remember that those aren't 100% accurate and that a Jew runs that company. It's very likely that you're not 0.2% Ashkenazi, but of course they want you to think that you are.

What are they going to do? Find a cure for cancer or something?

.2% is all it takes to ruin the world, user.

use your jewish abilities to fight the zog

>he hasn't seen gattaca

Actually, many Irish and Dutch do have a small percentage of Jewish in them

welp

When I turn the confidence up to 90% it goes down to

I always suspect that they throw that in there when someone's results are too white.

I got 0.5% Juden

We can share an oven if you want?

>Have an unlimited amount of your DNA
>Oh, those White Crime statistics are a little low :^)

11% Ashkenazi
98.5% Europoor
1.5% Amerindian

Shalom

t. Lauren Southern

>48% Ashkenazi

Get on my level, goyim

The Mountain Jew was the literal Jew all along.

what a plot twist, bet you didn't see that one coming

96% BRITISH and very proud....you are a rootless American, and your ancestors betrayed your lands....remember that OP

Well, if it helps the Reich then I don't see why not.

You must have known before this though right?

>0.3% Sub-Saharan African
Time to immigrate to Europe as a refugee

I just got mine back yesterday
>99.8% European
>Mainly German/French
>British/Irish runner up
>no nigger what so ever
I got .8% Ashkenazi jew too
The thing you have to realize is that this is not a certainty of being jewish just that you have DNA the has markers in common with one that all Ashkenazi jews have
Due to the nature of the jew to marry off and blend in those actually could be just German traits that have mixed in with their people
>Ashkenazi can be traced back to Germany in the Middle ages as where they began
Turn you test to conservative instead of standard results and watch it change
Mine went to 0% Ashkenazi Jewish once I did that

I'll do that right after I get around to activating my latent Jew powers.

Mine went to

>96% BRITISH and very proud
Of what, being a sheep fucker?

Jewish enough to be gassed in the coming race war but not Jewish enough to be accepted by the Jews.

I'm a half kike so I feel for you user.

Why did you want to know?

I'm a mulato like you, half-celtic and half-german. Feels white, man.

that would be an interesting development which would destroy the justice system as it is now

a future where dna collection is abused by using it to plant false evidence and carried out on a large scale would be a false flag event large enough to legitimized all and any DNA evidence

dna evidence becomes entirely dismissed in court

even a false flag of that scenario would send our government into total disarray

there is still a 2% error variable
think of it this way you either -0.1% kike or 0.3% kike
that really means nothing in the long run and if you have family members that have taken the test you can link their results and it will clear up anything in question

I don't believe 23 and me provides a celtic component? Just British, which would include Celts/Saxon/Viking?

sorry
-1.8 kike
+3.2 kike
forgot to move the decimal point for my shitty joke

Good to know. According to my haplogroups any jew would have to be from my mother's side since the ashkenazi is riding on my x chromosome. I may have gotten my father interested enough to want to do one as well.

>all the cucks giving their DNA information for free under their real name and address

hope you have fun when they sell that shit to insurance companies who in turn hike your premium payments. Imagine going to an interview and the companies turns you down because you're prone to high blood pressure and can't handle stress, fuckers.

courts already have my DNA because I'm a convicted felon
>sold 6 suboxone to a snitch in 2010
>paid the price
I wasn't really worried about 23 and me having it and if you read the fine print and don't just accept every term and condition you can make it so they destroy the sample a year after the test and give you a notification that they did

You should gas yourself, regardless desu.

>getting busted for selling a drug that prevents opiate withdrawals

that's fucked

is your mother of Germanic decent?
I'm pretty sure its a German trait that's showing up as ashkenazi and they mark it as such as it's a constant
but imho it's too small of a match to be something concrete in terms of proving a jew is hanging from your family tree
You have to remember this about Jews; they're outsiders but also infiltrators
There is a reason normies think they're white it's because the mixed into our societies and picked up our traits. Thats why it's the women that passed on the lineage of jew to her children, they married their women off to goyim and instead of the kids being a goy because of the father, they're Jews because of the mother
Valuable tool when you marry your daughter off to wealthy/elite goym

yeah well I thought I was helping someone not be dope sick
>reality : set up because the snitch was too much of a bitch to do his own jail time

My mother is of Germanic descent as far as I'm aware and as far as the test results lead me to believe.

sending good feels jpegs your way