Madeleine McCann disappeared 10 years ago today. Who was really behind it, Sup Forums?

Madeleine McCann disappeared 10 years ago today. Who was really behind it, Sup Forums?

Stop shilling faggot

She was abducted by aliens fuck off with these threads

Forgot pic

She turned into umarunĀ”

More like Madeleine McCan't be found

Her parents did it, I'm sure of it.

Accidental drug overdose, panicked, didn't want to face prison, lose twins and suffer reputation loss. Concocted abduction story. Made bank from it

Even if they didn't do that, they were negligent as fuck

john pedosta and benjamin fischbein have her in a basement desu

10/10

And even if they weren't negligent as fuck they were retarded as fuck. And even if they weren't retarded they still had brains. And even if they didn't have brains at least mcantBeFound.jpeg would not be lost.

she got """lost""" in vietnamese brothel and ended up as as cat food after 5 years

Leaving the children home alone in a strange city. Smart (((doctors)))

Some believe she was abducted by a couple who wanted a child, so they could have a family.

It's weird to think that she would be alive but likely never ever know her "parents" abducted her.

She's dead, though

I bet she was dead within 12-24 hours

If she really was abducted, she is almost certainly dead and buried by now. The whole world knows her name and face. Too risky.

But anyway her parents did it

>no Carlos
You had one job!

Exactly
I didn't feel like it suited a Carlos. Wasn't "dad-joke" enough

I bet she was dead before she was carried out of the room.

parents drugged her so they could go out for a meal with their friends, gave maddie too much, she died, they disposed of her in the sea

thats all there is to it

Her parents more than likely, though you wouldn't know it by the way the press covers the crime.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

Taken by interdimensional satanist vampire beings

Pic related.

That's just stupid. Why drug one kid but not the other? You didn't really think that through did you?

Not sure how I should feel.
>On one hand, Sup Forums is disgusting and vile
>On the other, they catch those who are disgusting and vile because they understand them

Some have speculated that she misbehaved a lot and the other two didn't, no idea though

Twins were younger and likely would sleep through out. They were only old enough to cry if they woke up, really. Plus the Tapas 7 were periodically checking on the kids. Maddie was a troublemaker, at least for the Mccans, and would likely be restless and cause trouble/maybe wander off (irony), so drug her to keep her down. Any other parent checking on her has no idea and thinks she's just asleep. Then Kate goes up and realises Maddie isn't breathing.

And it begins

>being this fucking new
Those pics are from some crime show.

Kidnapped by slavers. She will inevitably turn up in about another 10 years or so since the case has been made permanently high profile (for some reason).

Gotta admit I can't wait for her to turn up. I strangely enjoy stories about long term kidnappings and abductions. Just hearing about people being removed from society for decades, rly makes me think.

Podesta bought her.

It would be pretty fucking amazing if she turned up.

I'd feel fucked for thinking the Mccans did it, though.

Good job they did!

who cares? Every year hundreds of thousands of kids go missing.

Yeah but she's white and from a middle class family

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Mom probably sold her as a sex slave. You know the father, grandfather, uncles , male cousins and all the males within a hundred mile radius were interrogated. Mom probably didn't like her and got rid of her.

Ask her parents, they were the ones who sold her.

What is this picture? Does this have something to do with the discoloration in her eye?

Do we have proof that she actually existed?

parents could've fabricated the whole thing as part of a money making scam (one of them is a confirmed scouser)

She is probably locked in some kebobs slave dungeon. Poor kid probably prays for death everyday if she is still alive.

Who the fuck is this and why has anybody given a shit for 10 years? Was she important at all? Why is she such a big deal?

The fuck?

Just make her wear an eye patch.

Or scoop eye out and replace with glass one. That'd be pretty cool but unlikely

She's dead or unlikely alive in some basement like Natascha Kampusch or Josef Fritzl's daugther or a rich guy that bought her.
Or two last situations were short of time and she's already dead after her use.

She can't be trafficked and sold to public places with such recognizable trait like sectoral heterochromia in her eye.

Easy to identify, difficult to hide without wearing sunglasses or in illegal brothel.

Okay, we could also do that.
but that you'll alert or give high suspicions.

Who the fuck cares?