Sup Forums I'm an official retard. Just got served with divorce papers, I'm about to lose 3 million+, my house...

Sup Forums I'm an official retard. Just got served with divorce papers, I'm about to lose 3 million+, my house, my business.

>in b4 beaners are stupid
I know, I'm the fucking living proof

>in b4 not signing a pre-nup
See above

>in b4 that's what you get for marrying a mexicunt

>Mexican
>Millionaire
And you're not in a cartel or something?

anyway, the question was how do I redeem myself and pay for my divorcee sins and depravity?

No, I'm a partner on a marketing company that has offices in Calabasas, Mexico City and Dublin

Mexican women are into divorce rape too? I thought you were all family oriented.

>3 million+, my house, my business.

Can't you pay the cartel to kill her for a lot less?

user it is 2017 please try to keep up.

Hire a hitman

I'm sure your local drug lord has a permanent solution to this problem. Of course your next problem will be how to pay off this blood debt, but you're a Mexican or you're not

>Sup Forums I'm an official retard.

You're on Sup Forums; no need to be redundant.

Actually surprised this isn't a booming business.

Holy shit Mexican courts are sexist as well? Why not just hire some cartel to kidnap and behead her

Sólo contrata a un sicario y mátala we

I don't want her dead.

>booohooo i will now only have more oney than 50% of the Sup Forums will earn in a lifetime instead of having 3 million more and a house and business
if you can lose 3 million that whats left will still be more than i will ever see so stop bitching around

Ah your right, how could I forget it's the [current year]

That's chilangas for ya. Just run away to a tiny village with all the money.

you sound like Bernie Sanders user

That's the only option if you want all the things that are yours back Pablo.

>anyway, the question was how do I redeem myself and pay for my divorcee sins and depravity?

bro you are a millionaire in Mexico. your options are basically unlimited. you can;
1) bribe a judge to fuck your ex over in court
2) pay somebody to "take care" of your ex
3) make a deal with some cartel lord to get the judge in your pocket
4) bribe a police official to arrest your ex for some felony charge

>Sup Forums I'm an official retard

Go to a different country torch everything you leave behind or hire a hit squad dont let her take your life away

The burger have a point.

Fight in court if you can if you got that much money you can probably bribe the judge

dont blow my cover. im anonymoose here

>Someone purposefully ruins your life
>"I don't want that person dead"

See, that's why you're in this situation. It's a miracle you even got this far with that mindset. Guess they could also cut out her tongue, chop off her hands, blind/deafen her, and clandestinely drop her off in Sweden as a refugee, but it seems like a hassle just to satisfy your 'I don't want her dead' condition

Kek, I can read that

how'd you get my name right?

there's a dude who did just that (all of them) about a month ago....FROM PRISON. So I'm assuming it's quite easy

Töte dich selbst

Post Divorce life is awesome for men. So don't freak out. Studies show men are happier after their divorce, and the reverse is true for women.

>I'm about to lose 3 million+, my house, my business.
You're about to lose everything, you probably worked hard, ungodly hard for that wealth, for your home and for your business. She's about to take everything away from you, if you are unable to make that hard choice then all that I can tell you is to pray.

>Losing that much of money
This is why people with money shouldn't marry.
Whores always wants the easy money.

So you are broke, you lose. What did you do ? Or didn't?

yea fake your own death and start again as a cartel kingpin.

she'd have to wrestle that 3 million out of my cold, dead fingers.

Hire me. I need a job in marketing and I'm sick of all the fucking hippies here.

A friend of my dad got a divorce, judge said she now owned the house. A day before signing the papers the guy had six backhoes destroying the house and everything in them

Idk Pablo, anyway if you don't want to kill her and if you have the money you say you have, just bribe the judge

>I know, I'm the fucking living proof
You made me chuckle user.
Thanks for th@

Btw, I assumed that OP meant 3 million USD, but he may mean 3 million pesos, which is like three fiddy in burgermoney

Give me money and I'll give you back 90%; not a jew

Literally this, the one advantage of the Mexican justice system.

Is that 3 million in Mexican shekels or 3 million in Freedombux? Sorry about your loss either way. However, this isn't Sup Forums related and we can't help you, anyway.

join a cartel

wife has to go, sorry famalam, it's murder time. this post is satire.

Assistant said I was fucking her (not true), wife wouldn't believe me. I even sent her my office security camera footage for the las 12 months. Didn't even care to open it. My mother in law is a cunt and she's basically saying if she doesn't divorce me she is no longer a part of the family. She got brainwashed

sure, send your CV I'll forward it to HR

>not (((our))) country though

>woman didn't work a shit in her life, constantly chea I and bitching
>Get almost all the money, house and business From the man
>Muh equality, it's unfair she is a woman
Revolution when?

excuse me, are you forgetting all the unpaid hours of emotional labor??

Contrata a un sicario o soborna al juez y we, ¿3 millones de pesos o dólares?

3million dollars, so almost 55 million pesos

>marketing company that has offices in Calabasas, Mexico City and Dublin

But you are not a partner. I doubt you even own more than a million pesos.

Move to Thailand.

Dam.

I mean wall.

Why don't you just transfer all of your money to an American bank, get yourself a visa, and then start over again? inb4 Sup Forums jumps my shit for encouraging another Mexican to emigrate here. There are already like 80 million of them; at least this one knows how to run a legitimate business.

Cut and run, nigger.

So he can fuck young boys , good thinking.

Your business too? how the fuck did that happened?

>You believe this
Wow, you are truly retarded. Hire sicario and kill all the other family.
They cheated on you, the judge, the family, the girl you "loved" and your wife.
Revenge and get your shit together.

Sweet revenge, make sure they die slowly and painfully

Bribe the judge.

kek

dollars

I'm actually the sole founding partner, my other partners came in 8 years later

Mexican law says every dime you made or everything you bought/foundend during the marriage is half hers

The assistant is in love with you and wants to get at that money. Fix that and you fix your issue. Don't lead with your wallet in relationships. Kill the mother in law? Eliminates her influence and wife will need emotional support, and it's less obvious that it's you.

Op is either trolling or larding. Cartel, hitmen, judge bribing is the minimum you could do. You could also change countries from that shithole Mexico and take your money with you Pablo. You could even literally liquidate the money and bury it somewhere. Stop being a troll larking cuck.

>Sup Forums I'm an official retard. Just got served with divorce papers, I'm about to lose 3 million+, my house, my business.
Give 100% of your liquid assets to charity. That way you don't have to lose as much, and you can use the donations as a tax write off.

loosing 3 million pesos.

So what?

she is, she's also a natural born liar (already fired since she started the rumour) and not even that hot. I could post a pic, wait a sec

If you don't want to kill her then just bribe the judge then. Can't be too hard

OP said it was 3 million dollars

Tons of coke.

Bring up the tapes in court bribe the judge at last resort, burn the house spite your wife the louse

>implying you CAN hire a hitsquad
just get em to beat the fuck outta her

>Be a millionaire
>In the (((current year)))
>fall for the vaginal jew
>no prenupcial
>not have all your money in trust funds and investments overseas...
>fails to have the balls to "take care" of the situation

Honestly you deserve what you are getting, it's a shame she can't take 100% of your assets nigger.

That sucks.

What do you expect to accomplish by posting here?

you could always pay a sicario to kill her. the cost will be less than half of your shit

sell old company and start a new one?

Pity.

come here you stupid nigger.

if you have that much money in a bank and have a history of building a successful business then they will let you in in a heartbeat.

This is the cunt ex-assistant

EMIGRATE TO A NEW COUNTRY AND TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH YOU. I recommend Spain or the USA if you want a decent shot at starting over or some third world shithole like Thailand if you want to just live off of your NEET horde for the rest of your life.

You know what needs to be done but you don't want to take that final step. You're a businessman--big risks, big rewards, nigger. With that much money, you can just straight up buy your citizenship if you don't want to be illegal.

kike shill warning
thread aims to discourage males from marriage

dude, you shouldn't have gotten married. All women are thoths. Your wife is probably banging 10 druglords and now wants to get her cash and prizes for being married

Pay several dudes to marry her and then divorce her and give you the money. After 3 iterations you will get $2.625m back minus fees.

Yup, youre a retard. Enjoy your shitty cucked existence.

It took me 7 fucking years to make a profit and 4 more to make it this successful, it's not that easy user

WinRAR. You can still turn this one around, user.

>Someone is trying to steal everything from you
>"Muh pacifism"
Stop being a pussy and do something if you don't want to end up sucking dick behind the Mexican equivalent of Taco Bell.
It'd probably be enough if you paid them to pay her a visit and make clear the consequences of taking a single fucking cent from you.

>flak vest
>painting of bolivar on the wall
story checks out

lol, long term I like this.

I'm probably just going to move to Coronado

7/10

well then fuck off if you dont want her dead.

this is the price you pay for being stupid now you dont get to complain

killing her would solve your problem 100%, ther you have a solution, do it or shut up

nice try

Kinda cute but I guess a total butch bring up the tapes in court present them in court bribe a judge if you have to destroy your assets and donate your money maybe temporarily give your partner your share in the buisness then after this mess is cleaned up he gives it back to you

With that much money, you could buy a fucking massive house and a shitload of land out west and still have 2.7 million left over. You could easily live off of that until you die without having to work a day in your life. Liquidate your assets and bail, nigger.

I understand that they ripped you off from home and money, but why they are taking your source of income? that cunt wont know what to do with it

anti-bullet vest I bought from the security dude at the checkpoint of my community. Also...that's Napoleon

she has a hairy back. Want more?

what's her fb nigger?

I still owe about 900K on my current home

Immediately say your business is worthless, times are tough etc to wife. Divorce is same as business litigation over value of assets. So, DONT SAY HOW MUCH YOUR BIZ IS WORTH to your wife. Starting right now low ball the value of your assets. Don't do a lot of business from now till it's over. Start litigating value now. Speak to attorney about this.

I'm former attorney.

Why not?