Where do you stand on Marijuana Sup Forums?

Where do you stand on Marijuana?

I'm a conservative and I'll smoke weed, and stupid faggots that are high 24/7 deserve to be thrown in jail, weed is something that should be used as a treat, like when you come home on a Saturday night after long week of work and you want to smoke some and watch some TV and chill, that's completely fine.

But stupid fuck heads that do nothing but get stoned all day and go into the public high and look like absolute fucking retards, they all deserve to be thrown in jail or sent to labor camps

what if i'm high 24/7 at my house, doing literally no harm to anyone

DUDE

People are free to do whatever they want if it doesn't affect others, commie.

I think its degenerate when someone uses it at work. Other than that i'm totally fine with it.

Make it totally legal in civilized countries first. Then the rest.

Used it to get off pain killers effortlessly after being prescribed them for 5 years.
I don't use it regularly but it probably saved my life.

legalize and tax the shit out of it

it's degeneracy. i smoked it everyday for years and it never did anything besides make me lazy and depressed. sobriety is part of the redpill and you fags need to accept that. this counts for the fermented jew as well

this is my honest opinion:
weed can be spiritual experience, and many people need it in my opinion. however, just like everything else, if used out of proportion, it can damage your life. however, the cons are becoming less and less of a concern as we are making huge breakthroughs on addiction and on the methods to cure it.
i think it is a great tool for human well being, but it should be handled with responsibility.

You going to tell that doctor not to give you the pain killers when he has to chop that leg off?

So you want the government to tell people what they can or can't put in their bodies? Are you a commie?

Treat it like alcohol.

I'm high right now

I smoke everyday,(not at work) have a career, fit, eat healthy, have a good loving family, a house, two car, read all the time... I'm doing just fine.. It's all about moderation.. Dont b stupid or abuse if u use..always b people who fuck shit up n give it a bad name, with anything

painkillers don't get you high when you're actually in pain. i've taken vicodin recreationally and i took it after i had a knee surgery. after the surgery, i didn't even feel high it was just less pain
who said that? i think all drugs (including heroin, crack and bath salts) should be legal. but i think only degenerate subhumans use them

I lost 90% of my life after smoking daily for 5+ years. I didn't even see it coming. Let Sessions handle it, he'll get rid of this piece of shit plant.

People that use the word chill need to be thrown in jail

I smoke to help alleviate insomnia.
But fuck lol420bros.
I know very few people that can smoke and be productive.
I absolutely will not smoke if I have anything important to do.

Also, legalize and tax, I'd love to fix roads or fund schools through taxed marijuana.

>I'm irresponsible and abused a drug
>therefore no other adult should be allowed to use it
>no fun allowed
>being this much of a commie
Sessions is a fucking tard, and so are you. He literally said that pot is nearly as bad as heroin.

He was speaking the truth.

this
heil hitler

Do you really believe weed is a Schedule 1 substance for no reason at all? Don't give me that bullshit about "muh hemp industry" being eliminated. The fact is weed is like a malicious friend. It literally is the devil.

No he fucking wasn't. Even if pot was as bad as heroin, it's my right to put whatever I want in my body. It literally doesn't affect you or anyone else if someone is a recreational drug user.

If I can get drunk, I can get high.. simple as that.

Good for you dude lmao. Enjoy numbing yourself out.

potheads are the worst druggies. they honestly bother me more than cokeheads. they have no hobbies besides dude 420. get gassed you fucking scum.

Any abuse of a mind altering substance is degenerate behavior, but I could give less of a shit if someone likes to get high occasionally.

Weed needs to be treated just like tobacco, a random fucker shouldn't be able to grow it without a licence.

>the devil
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

you can grow tobacco though, you tard. up to half an acre.

Seems like you just hang around shitty people.. it's not really a matter of whether other people being high bothers you, it's if those people should have the right to get high.. I can't stand people who are drunk, I still wouldn't want to ban it.

This makes sense, but won't cartels just illegally distribute it for cheaper?

alcohol doesn't involve the beaner cartels, you degenerate. pot is fine but the potheads are really just intolerable. and they're all a bunch of liberal sjw faggots.

Degenerate

Everybody who gets high acts like a cunt but then describes themselves as "fun" and "relaxed" afterwards

The long term health issues are staggering, many people with mental health issues come from parents smoking weed during pregnancy.

And yeah, it fucking stinks btw, we can smell it on you and it's fucking gross. take a shower.

you guys are all morons, anyone should be able to use and grow weed as much as they like, and throwing people in labor camps cause they are high is stupid as fuck, maybe if they are unwilling to wash some dishes or do basic work sure but most stoners could easily fill the lower echelons of society well and enjoy it

I stand in the middle of a blaze

I discovered the meaning of balance while high. Like I felt it. It was probably the best feeling of my life. It was like I could feel the entire earth balancing itself, and everything in my life. It sounds really cheesy but it was incredible. It was the first time I had ever really had that spiritual type of high.

It's also full of shit. Ignoring Christ's own words on the topic. And the fact it was used as an ingredient in holy anointing oils.

Tell me why your rationale as to why it's a Schedule 1 controlled substance. Everyone and their mothers -know- it's harmless, right? I'm waiting.

Weed should be legal but highly regulated and sold/grown only by government run businesses. Illegal weed dealing should be punishable by death.

Ok.. whats your argument, that you don't like the potheads that you've met? lol

>it's my right to put whatever I want in my body
You have no rights. God will not strike down the gubmint 'cuz they be oppressin' you n sheit.

some of that may happen, but in my state the kids have money to burn and wouldn't go that route.

Haven't smoked any. Probably will never smoke any. As long as you're productive, and you aren't pushing it onto others, idgaf.

I stand on cannabis as I do on far more dangerous tobacco and alcohol. The few users who are a problem are utterly trivial compared to the immense social damage and blowback from the War on Some Drugs.

Repression only makes black marketeers rich and finances both cartel violence and Alphabet Agency budgets which also facilitate domestic repression.

By all measurements WOSD needs to omit cannabis and let AMERICAN growers own the market thus defunding the cartels. Nothing is perfect and no law can perfect humans, but WOSD only enriches the cartels and the Jew.

Are cartels distributing alcohol, cigarettes, or carrots?

>Claims to smoke everyday
>Tells people to use in moderation
>Types like a retard

Nice argument against marijuana actually

>It literally doesn't affect you or anyone else if someone is a recreational drug user.
It affects the person using drugs. The person affects other people, who in turn affect other people. This isn't very complicated stuff.

Well they are involved in the gun trade but that's more so because of how regulated guns actually are.

There's many non productive people who are straight edge and neets. Explain yourself.

Anything which is prohibited to someone creates a black market; supply and demand.

Marijuana is the gateway drug.
Marijuana alters brain chemistry.
Marijuana placates and kills any productive desire.
The only positive effect of recreational marijuana is a minor boon to creativity.

Just as with video games, television consumption, and other such activities, it is degenerate. It harms no one, and should therefore be legal and consumed with moderation, but it easily manifests as its own unproductive hobby-- and let's be real, is addictive to all hell. Anybody who's anybody knows how not to abuse. If you can't put the video game controller down, you shouldn't be trying to legalize marijuana.

I tell you i aint standing if im on marijuana

I don't think people should smoke it but making it illegal is neither productive nor moral.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

is it okay if i come home from a hard days work and toke up 3-4 nights of the week? it helps me sleep and relieves some pains i have. i work mon-fri 9-5.

>alcohal is degenerate
>tobacco is degenerate
>weed is too

they should all be banned and all users should be killed.

You could be doing so much more with your life, user.

I'd ban carbonated beverages and double cheeseburgers before I'd ban most drugs. Costs way more taxpayer money to deal with that.

I smoke cannabis and have for a long time. I am an independent conservative centrist that voted for Trump. My neighbors across the street are much older than I, declared Bernbots, have a kid, jobs, and recently they have been smoking all the time, and they have let their front yard go to shit as a result. It's kind of funny that habits learned from times when it was illicit are beneficial personally, now that it's legal. I think some people just don't want to use any self control and these people shouldn't ever have drugs.

But is that feasible? Some people are going to self destruct regardless of a substance being in their system or not. In a perfect world though, some people really would be banned from smoking or vaporizing it, with the worst ones offenders being banned from it altogether. Too many people let the high master them instead of them mastering the high.

WEED

Marijuana is an herb.

The medical power of marijuana will never compare to allopathic medications.

Individuals who use marijuana for constant pain may find themselves needing marijuana more frequently then someone who smokes once at night to help themselves fall asleep.

Don't judge others so harshly, you only feel your own pain.

idgaf what you think when it's appropriate or not

i like to smoke 11:32 every single day except saturday because only tryhards smoke on saturday

Its 6:00am just woke up should I get high & watch a kino or stare at the walls till 10:00am when I have shit to do?

>degenerate
Could you please explain what you mean by degenerate?

Your shit posting is negatively affecting me, arrest this fuck.