Would he have gone on to conquer the East, as he felt the Legion was destined to...

Would he have gone on to conquer the East, as he felt the Legion was destined to, or would the Legions style of governing led to it being bogged down and destroyed by resistance movements? Was he fit to lead the Legion, or was a dog of war like him good for only the immediate future of the the Legion, which would see his warfighting skills put to use? What is /pol's opinion?

*yawn*
not a REAL fallout game

Better than 3 and 4.

Assuming Caesar and all his to Tribune died in his tent and Lanius gets killed by the Courier, The legion would have started fighting itself because different Centurions want the top spot.

DELETE THIS

The courier doesn't exist in this scenario, but the battle of hoover dam still happens and legion wins it.

The bull is damned to turn on and consume itself.
The bear will eventually commit the same sins as the old world causing history to repeat. With or without courier 6 both the bear and bull are doomed to fail.

The Legion system was unsustainable in the long run because there is no successor to Caesar. Being gay as he was, he never took a slave woman for his chambers and never produced offspring to succeed him.

If he had a son, even if a baby, it would be easy for the Legion to carry on.

Ulysses is a stupid faggot

>The bear will eventually commit the same sins as the old world causing history to repeat. With or without courier 6 both the bear and bull are doomed to fail.

That's why you choose Mr. House.

>tfw 719 hours in that game and I will play it again

No, that's why you choose Yes Man.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

>be rome
>die
Rome sucked

Yeah so you don't have to blow up the brotherhood of steel which is just a shitty thing to do.

He would have fucked it up, if Vulpes was alive and the Legete not, then I see Vulpes taking over after Ceasar's death.

Exactly.

I imagine that Caesar isn't fucking retarded and would adopt you, repeating history and making you his Augustus. It makes no sense as to why he wouldn't if you do everything for him till the end of the game. He doesn't want Vulpes to do anything other than what he does already and has already said that Lanius would eventually have to be put down

Who was the companion you get from there? The girl? She'd be my queen while i sit on top of my army of Yes Men

yeah the annoying lesbian

She was a lesbian? Brb hooking up the 360 and killing her.

She's fucking complaining about dwindling BOS numbers in the Mojave branch, meanwhile she is messing around with jellies with her gf fucking bitch.

She was with the mute bitch in dead money

Been a while since I played. Only ever did two runs. One with NCR the other with Legion. I was doing a Yes Man run then got bored. Started up Fallout 2 yesterday and it's fucking tedious but fun.